Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Odhran's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odhran Sallus

Contribution Skill : 11108

Status Page
HP:
Odhran's Journal Left_bar_bleue106/106Odhran's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (106/106)
MP:
Odhran's Journal Left_bar_bleue10/10Odhran's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Odhran's Journal Left_bar_bleue151/186Odhran's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (151/186)

Odhran's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Odhran's Journal   Odhran's Journal Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 1:59 pm

4/20/14

It's been a interesting week. I've found myself to be alive when I thought I was dead. My body has turned into that of almost a deer which I honestly don't mind that much. My new home is full of strange new people, who also have animal like bodies. I'm rather shy so I haven't met many, but I'll make sure to introduce myself to the many others that live here.

I honestly have no idea what my goals are here or what my purpose is. But I suppose I'll lend a hand and go along with the flow until I do. These people... these friends all seem nice. Bey is playful, Johnathon is brave, Tsuzune is... interesting to name a few. I'll just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Odhran
Back to top Go down

Odhran's Journal
Page 1 of 1