Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Sol's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander Sol Greystone

Contribution Skill : 11017

Status Page
HP:
Sol's Journal Left_bar_bleue101/101Sol's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (101/101)
MP:
Sol's Journal Left_bar_bleue10/10Sol's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Sol's Journal Left_bar_bleue77/144Sol's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (77/144)

Sol's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Sol's Journal   Sol's Journal Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 1:16 pm

Several pages into the journal, past the undying leaves of Ve're are the first written words of Sol after his arrival.

Journal date - ??/??/???

This is a very odd situation... I rarely write down my thoughts but I feel I need to be able to track what happens to me from now on. To begin with I am still struggling to come to terms with what has happened and where I am. My last memories before death were of a fiery explosion into endless white. The white persisted for such a long time... How long exactly is beyond me. To add to this I was also white. Fur covered my body, white as the plates on the dome dwellers homes... With some small splashes of blue. I am still getting used to my appearance but overall it isnt too different from being as I was. I still walk on two legs, I eat and I breathe. So there is that...

Some tome after just being in nothingness I awoke in the dirt. A familiar sight to be honest. The barrens were mostly dirt, ruins and toxic water. I quite honestly thought that I may have been back somehow... But the air was too clean and the tower in the distance would never have lasted. Yet that was the first thing I approached. As I approached I saw what looked like defenses so I ended up going around and in that process met the first person I have run into here. Well, he found me. His name was Minh and he was the one to explain to me what was going on. Its hard to take in that you died and came back to protect a place you have no connection to but its a step up from the barrens... though I wonder how my unit is... did they make it out or did I just buy time till their own deaths...

That thought aside... I was also told of creatures, fighting and gathering. Not all that new to me, just another setting. The mutates in the barrens were horrid and I was quite good at scavenging. Ill be trying to do what I can to help and it may be best I stick to my strengths. I was given a shotgun, I was actually quite happy about this. Though I am skipping a bot far ahead. I met a few other people so far too. I have met Tsuzune, Rou, Shizue and Komali.

Oh god.... Komali was certainly an interesting one. Not exactly the... sharpest tool but she seems like a good shot and completely oblivious when it comes to... things.... I only write this here as no one will ever actually read this but I have never seen a woman that wasnt fully dressed. As it happens, Komali isnt a fan of underwear and Rou gave her a maids outfit to use while cleaning. Quite... the combination... Needles to say, Komali's behavior resulted in me seeing more parts of a woman than I ever have. Several times. Repeatedly.

It was interesting but me being as I am reacted differently than people would have. After the bombardment of being flashed several time I got a little lightheaded. I ended up passing out only to be woken up, being flased to that point again and eventually Rou lent me her shield. It was an interesting day... very much so...

Lastly on my recent events were a letter I found in a tent, written by one that goes by the name "Travis". Seems important and apparently "stole" the letter. Not sure what that implies but I guess its bad. Regardless the letter said to deliver news to one of two people if he was gone more than three days. Since this is my fourth day here I can only guess that something has happened. The letter was just sitting there, though I think thats the worst place to have left it. The only reason I went in the tent was to steal there bed for a bit because sleeping on couches and tables isnt comfortable. With all this in mind I am on the lookout for Sirocco or Averia.

That is about all I have to write about. Maybe with luck ill run into one of the two people I am looking for.

Alexander "Sol" Greystone
Back to top Go down

Sol's Journal
Page 1 of 1