Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Johnathon journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Contribution Skill : 11690

Status Page
HP:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue425/425Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue102/102Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue480/480Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 12:53 am

Wellll im back to making another one of these things.. dont get me wrong and all thier cool butt.. lets just say therre are much funnier things to do like write on Routiers big chest!! aha i regretted afterwords but gord was there room to write on thier!! whew man laughing like crazy over here. well luckly i made up with routier and i got my sweet new mace HELLFIRE!! im gonna polish and strengthen this baby!~ ahh soo..yea Tsuzune..I think i ya know might have something for her. she's like the only lass i know that showed some care for me.. and didnt think i was some urchin scum..i dont think she feels the same though not yet any way but i think i can fix that!! i mean we kissed thats something right?
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue425/425Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue102/102Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
Johnathon journal Left_bar_bleue480/480Johnathon journal Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime4/4/2014, 3:33 pm

Hello again journal thing...Ya know i might have said or thought that this was weird or dumb but writing in this thing is actually kind of refreshing.. so anyway fought with Averia..I don't know what i was thinking when i first got here or whatever but seriously her as a role model someone to look up to? HA! should have known better clearly i was messed up in the head... i blame the whole dead thing..or maybe its cause she was strong? I never was the strongest hell im sure i was probably the weakest person I've ever meet in my life and all the strong ones.. they just beat me up or worse they beat up the lads..they knew i couldn't do anything i was weak...dammit I swear on the bloody freaking queen im not gonna let that happen again im gonna get stronger better what ever it takes I'll be the strong one then and no one will push me around ever again.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 5:17 pm

well its been a weird time journal..I grow stronger by the day yet i still feel weak...everything has been getting more and more miserable i've gotten the sense of dread like i've forgotten something or someone..but besides that i guess things have been getting better i've meet Odhran and Bey! two great pals there kind funny and bey is just about the cutest heh so i guess even though i may not be the strongest and everything may seem a bit down at least i have my friends.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 12:12 am

By the queen you wouldnt belive what happened to day!! we got some sort of magic box thing!! its got this tuff called anime its the freaking bees nees by golly the pictures are amzig they move talk they fight its like watching a pla but like 50x times better then that!! i had my eyes glued at that thing all day!! gotta thank shira one day for that eel what ever she put on it was delcious!! man i miss eel im glad i got to taste it again~ welp gotta go back to that box...dont tell anyone but some of the characters have like huge breats and um well i really like those
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime5/4/2014, 8:06 pm

So today was pretty good~ i umm talked to lionel weird right.. but like he taught me much about mu self..I have flaws its weird like i kinda hate my self for being weak for being some one im not and i want to change but i kinda don't i like me i mean i dont have any responsiblitys now and i dont want to have any more i have enough of that the constant pressuser of others i just cant i dont want that anymore..
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime5/12/2014, 10:29 am

Well journal its been a long week went on a voyage again did i tell you about the first one? anyway saw some weird stuff like seriously giant fish? WHY A GIANT FISH!? well at least it tasted good , ..so after the the fight with the boos who was a fish..i think that place had some kind of fetish , we saw some guy who pretty gold him self gods uncle and everyone was happy and amazed to see him first off i call bullshit. why the hell would anyone be glad to see this dude? or this Trace chick! they pretty much took our souls turned them into animals and made us fight some weird monsters for them! that's one sadistic god if ya ask me personally i much rather have gone to heaven jeez ill even take hell over this place sometimes...but i guess im giving it a shortstick this place is pretty amazing and i have made some pretty great friends and well enemies too i guess but there not so bad, we even had a water balloon fight! how amazing is that! well i guess i better go do some stuff so this is for now journal write to ya later
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime5/27/2014, 7:42 pm

So I got turned into a girl for while.. It was actually pretty fun ha!! but besides that i learned some stuff again journal , apparently I'm supposed to be the strong rock every one stands on top of for sucess? i mean i get what Lionel saying but hey I much rather be on top then bottom screw society the hell soceity ever do for me anyway? sigh.. but i did learn that maybe i shouldn't always have careless fun and that i should be nicer to people I can do that thats easy I'm never mean to anyone that wasn't mean to me first like Averia and Illium I kinda made up with Averia..But that Illium guy i seriousy think he is the only person i would pay to see his death , like really BIGGEST DOUCHE EVER. but anyways all in all good times good times , well till next time Journal!
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime6/2/2014, 6:54 am

Ey there journal nothing much happened this time.. I meet Odhran again which is great i honestly think he is one of my few friends here. So like the monsters are coming yay... I hope we don't die there are crap tons of them! Some things have been going pretty well besides the monster attack and I have been thinking about  stuff like i think i finally understand what i'm supposed to do with some of the power i have... But sometimes i wonder if i should change if i should do what lionel said i should with my power or if i should go with the way i was raised the way it's always worked for me..I guess that's some food for thought. Well it's short but ill tell you more later if i survive .~
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime6/8/2014, 2:03 pm

Welp its that time of day again journal my ol friend! hmm i don't have much to say on stuff I've done recently i pretty much just took the week off to relax and stuff~ so i guess i'll give my opnion so far on the others at the camp i guess. So i guess its best to start out with the people i like? first off there sirocco and by golly if that guy doesn't make me bust a gut at least once a day! He's right up there with Oddy and Sandy on the best pal list these three are like my pals to the end i guess there some of the few i trust in this whacked out place! Sandy is just a true pal granted it is hard to get him sometimes but hey i barly understand women so i think angelic beings might be above my pay grade! oh oh which reminds me of Oddy! that kid is just perfect! he reminds me about all the other great kids while i was alive he's basically that reminder that maybe things will turn out all right....Now maybe i should talk about the others??? Routier..meh at least she stopped picking me up that freaking behometh i swear, theres komali.. i don't really know any more at first it was okay but that Illium relationship just ruined it i think which reminds me of ILLIUM one word for him HATE. but bugger all the rest of the group is pretty decent i mean they don't really bother me as much any more so i can respect that. well i guess this is all i'll right for today journal pal i much rather not fill you out in one sitting!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnathon journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon journal   Johnathon journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnathon journal
Page 1 of 1