Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Valinea's dribbles in journal form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12222

Status Page
HP:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue294/294Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue63/63Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue601/675Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty
PostSubject: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime2/9/2014, 2:17 am

Journal 1

Since I’ve come here, so much has happened, that recapping everything here just wouldn’t work out. So instead I think I’ll just go over what’s affecting me at this moment.
                First off, we’ve reached the final stages of our vessel, and should be taking off before midnight, and I’ve never been more excited to fly through the sky. Though I don’t know how I feel about taking a boat through the sky, I used to get rather easily sea sick, now it just makes me feel a bit light headed. None the less, I still can’t wait to see the world from the sky~ Perhaps our camp will look notable from up there~.
                On a second note, I can slowly feel my strength and skill coming back. Something in this world has been putting a dampener on what I can do with my weapon, and I’m glad to see the starts of it going away.
                And for my final note, I guess I should address my boy troubles a bit. I’ve decided to give Ymir a chance, but really, I just don’t see where we connect in the slightest, plus his affections have scared off someone I do actually connect with: Lionel. Personally, I would’ve wanted to become at least closer friends with Lionel, but now he avoids me as much as he can afford too, and that is just a bit… disheartening.
                Oh well, that’s it for this little journal… hopefully my writing skills will improve over time for this, but I dout it.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue294/294Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue63/63Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
Valinea's dribbles in journal form Left_bar_bleue601/675Valinea's dribbles in journal form Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 2:00 am

It has been a week since I've last writen here, and things have taken a turn for the strange. I swear, no matter what I do Routier doesn't get it, doesn't get that she doesn't need to be a knight, she actually has a chance to not have to go along with that fate, but her mind has split for that very purpose. This is worrisome, and potentally very destructive. Tell me god, am I supposed to atempt to drag her up to my level just to satisfy her mental need to become a knight? Or do I put all my efforts into preventing this possiblity so she can still be a girl at the end of all this?
oh well, I happier news, Lionel is sparring with me again, though after the flag insodent he acted distant, before he got drunk saying he loved me dispite me being a monster. I'm guessing there's a correlation but if im guessing wrong and call him out on it, I'll probably seem worse in his eyes so I'll let him come to me on the issue. Oddly though I think Ymir has given up on me, which I don't know what I think about that considering how little time I have to think about such trival matters.
well, I guess that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime2/24/2014, 7:29 am

Things have slowen down alot this week, though I am happy that I managed to get around to reorginizing the town, it should help properly channel a defensive layout. I've also made some progress with Lionel, he's pretty obvious someone I have to be very direct with to get the message across, but I feel atleast he wont be avoiding me nearly as much anymore. Though my mind does wonder back to Bache, and how well the rest of the knight core has held up without me. They were such close friends of mine, they must have been devistated.

Oh well, in other news I have decided to make my own secret base to the west of town, I'm not sure what all I want to put in it yet, but so far it would be really interesting to add a library, and a kitchen atleast, and maybe also a napping area, But to complete all that I'll have to be discrete and only take a few resources a day so no one will notice. Maybe I should talk the new girl into helping me with it, as much as I dont like directly manipulating people, if I can get a second set of hands, progress will go faster, and I can share the secret base with her, and I know she wouldnt tell anyone, she isnt that kind of person.

well I should stop thinking on paper, things go faster when I dont have to toy with a pen
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime3/3/2014, 2:28 am

I hate to write it, but this entry isnt going to be as long as usual, since not as much happened with me this week, but things do seem much happier now, and more mellow. I think the happiest thing that's happened is Lionel is being affectionate with me again, and being more romantic. Other than that I've completed the main room of the secret bunker while showing it to Lionel, and now I cant wait to add a bar, and eventually get around to completing the library~

Hopefully next week will be more eventful for me~
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 4:33 am

Well Journal, it is time again for me to write in you. since I dont want to focus on the Komali-Ymir thing, I'm going to skip ahead to the fun parts of this week. Once again me and Lionel are getting closer, and it makes me feel all warm~ That and I've invited him to live with him so he doesnt have to sleep in the mud, hopefully Shira doesnt mind. I also finished the library I wanted in my secret fort~ it's quite nice and I'm sure I could spend days down there reading~
I've also been trying to break through to Shira. I know she probably doesnt want me to dig this deeply, but even if it's useful for me to get her to do chores, she does need to be herself... which I dont think she's ever fully done before...
My last note is that we're finally naming this town~ And I hope that my name of Aethreia wins. If it doesnt, I'll just name my fort Aethreia, because why not.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime3/17/2014, 10:36 am

We've gained a few more people in camp this last week, Reiko seems around a little less than normal so I've been handling Orientation. I'm happy that we now have an offical name for the camp, Aethreia~ and I came up with it~. Other than that I feel the lack of an apparent forward goal is allowing the more petty of problems come to the surface for some, but we'll work through it.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 4:03 am

Alright, we finally killed the second 'boss' monster, it took alot more control and planning to take it down, but not many fell durring the battle, so I think everyone is getting used to the riggers of battle quite well. Also, things seem to be calm in town, for a rather extended length of time, which gives me a great amount of time to relax and spend time with Lionel. Other than that, it's good to see that Routi is coming into her own, and that Komali and Illium finally married.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 6:59 pm

Well, it's been a few weeks, but the new areas finally opened up, and after a bit more effort and training, I have recovered a vast amount of my old power. Perhaps it's time for me to head back to the more violent areas of my past, and eliminate those witches that killed me. Other than that, we've had a few more people around, and the all seem nice enough, so everything is nice and quiet~
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 2:31 pm

well, this week was very tiring. I want to an area and met my Commander again, infront of my memories of my old village. I did really want to show the others what it looked like before it burnt down, plus I didnt want to explain what happened there, but I guess I'll have to deal with them knowing my past now. Not that I expect them to do anything with it... well I guess it's ok that they know then. I'm going to go get some rest before my written ramblings get even more inconsistent. good night piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 9:48 pm

Lil journal, you held quite a few of my secrets, why are your pages half blank? Why is there this sudden void in my heart, what am I missing? Why why why why?
I dont feel like writing, what's the point if words have seemingly disappeared of the pages even after being written in pen and ink? Oh well, I think I'll sleep on this a bit longer.... Reiko can handle things without me a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 9:25 am

As I look through my Diary again, I'm glad to see that the pages have restored themselves along with my memories of Lionel. It was truly heartbreaking to know that I forgot him no matter the reason, and I kinda embarrassed myself when he came back and I couldnt control myself. Though I must also thank Reiko for being concerned about me while he was gone, and it's comforting to know that she'll look out for me if I need it. I just hope I never need it again.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 4:47 am

Nothing too exciting has happened this last week, I did a bit of fighting, and talked to a few people I guess, though a few things stick out in my mind. The first is that strange machine in the upstairs pavillion, that shows pictures that can move, like in magical paintings and messages... though the pictures in it seem unmovable. Other than that Lionel showed me his journals, and the 'Victory' journal was embarrassing to read, let alone think about.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime5/12/2014, 2:27 am

This has been one of the most exciting weekends of my life. First, our voyage has gone really well, partly attributed too the fact that Treelite knows more about navel workings than I do, and he's taken over as primary navigator for the ship, while I make sure he doesnt do anything too insane. After that we had a hell of a time against the boss of the area, and its regeneration was such a major problem but, of course, we killed it. What was odd is someone above Trace in this world appeared before us and answered certain questions, though everyone else swamped him, so I stayed out of it and let the others talk. It's not like I had much to ask.
Finally though, and the most exciting of all, is that Lionel ask me to marry him! I cant believe it, it's so hard to explain what exactly that did to me, but I've never been happier, my heart is still beating fast, everything still doesnt feel real, and I'm still staring at the ring.
With that, I think I've written enough for now, before I start writing in circles, I shale put this pencil down.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 9:53 am

This week has been very very strange. Apparently, the dungeons nolonger heal us between battles... which has everyone a bit more cautious now days. Though, other than that, Routi has abandoned the path of the knight, granted, alot later than I expected her too, but regardless, I'm relieved. Well I dont mind passing on my knowledge of combat, I'm a terrible teacher otherwise, and Lionel's training was alot rougher on her than I could spend time doing, but now, she's free, with just enough knowledge to use her equipment effectively, and I guess that's enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime6/2/2014, 11:50 am

It's been a month, maybe two, but at some point today, we're getting invaded again by the enemy. I have added trenches to slow them down, and a sniper post for Komali to murder them with, but this town isnt a fort, I should be prepared to command everyone incase there's a breach through the farms. Maybe I should build a command structure ontop of my house. it is pretty central to everything, and one of the safest places in town by a long shot, may as well  be the central hub of command in an invasion.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime6/9/2014, 2:50 pm

I have started playing these video games that Reiko has been trying to convince me to play for awhile, and I'm quite surprised, it's quite entertaining. The first part of it, was understanding the controller, Which was a very foreign concept. Think about it, this little object with buttons somehow controls an avatar in game, and I had to figure out what button and stick movement corresponds to what. Luckily, the beginning introduction lesson was friendly enough to teach me what connect to what, while I organized in my head what finger movements correspond to what. It's alot like doing a powerful move in combat, once you connect the motions in your head to the move, you just have to realize when to use it and it's basically automatic from there, that's how you have to get with this controller.
From there, I played this game mode called survival. The gist of how it plays out, is that there's waves of enemies coming at you, and you must survive them. There's no mission outside of that, you just simply do that and you progress. In my first game with Reiko, I learned alot about the enemies that attack us, mainly, they're Golem-minded. They only act under certain conditions, and thus their predictability is through the roof. The first thing they do is find you. Then they get cover between you and them, and then they peek out and fire. If they do not have line of sight on you, they'll keep advancing towards you, in a semi-tactical fashion. Due to this, I can throw around my explosives, and pick them off rather easily, when I snuck in an extra play session later on, but without the support of an ally, I had to keep moving or get mowed down.
Overall, I cant wait for Reiko and I to play another round of this Survival mode, and see just how far we can get.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime6/17/2014, 2:18 am

In the past week, we've done another voyage, and defeated two powerful foes. The first battle I sat out, but the second one, had to be one of the most annoying enemies I had to deal with. First off, he had his own blessings around him at the start, but once that went away, I focused all of my power into defeating him quickly, and I can feel my own blessings worn out from that. Perhaps I went overboard in doing so, considering it shouldnt regenerate here, since the prayers and hopes of the followers of Christ wouldnt reach me here, but, perhaps, I wont need it.
Other than that, I've caught a few glimpses of Lionel playing video games through the window. Perhaps I should ask him to play with me sometime when I feel less tired. While I'm at it, it would be nice to play another match or two with Reiko.
Oh well, good night lil book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valinea's dribbles in journal form   Valinea's dribbles in journal form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valinea's dribbles in journal form
Page 1 of 1