Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrix Araneae

Beatrix Araneae

Contribution Skill : 11100

Status Page
HP:
The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Left_bar_bleue79/79The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Empty_bar_bleue  (79/79)
MP:
The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Left_bar_bleue10/10The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Left_bar_bleue100/100The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Empty
PostSubject: The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae   The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 1:00 pm

Dear Elizabeth,
It has been quite some time Since I arrived in this realm, as such I plan to keep a diary, as a way to come to terms with all these new changes in my life, as well as using them as letters to you if....When I see you again.....As such instead of addressing my notes as "Dear Diary I shall be using your name Elizabeth...." I know this may seem odd but it is the most efficient way I can think to....Well cope if you would. I will say that while I have been in this realm for a while now this felt like the best time to start this diary. I thought I would tell you first off that I miss you...very much so, and I hope you are all right. This new realm is quite strange, but I feel I have gotten more accustomed to it, I even have met people I would gladly call friends, I wont go into detail about them all but what I can say is that each and everyone of them is unique to say the least. But the reason I have decided to write this first entry now is that....I had an experience with one of these friends....a boy to be precise. At first he seemed very rude and obnoxious, however this evening...he offered to dance with me. At fist I was very hesitant, he seemed to be like those boys you told be to be careful of when I got older, however as we danced a more elegant and regal side of him started to emerge. He was kind to me and very accepting of my nervousness, and he called me princess, not in my own language, but what I would guess was his before coming here, Hime if I recall. The word was so elegant and foreign, it made my heart race and my face feel as hot as if I was near a fireplace. However, it was such a great experience, however near the end of the night I learned that he had a partner in his past life, a princess as well. This thought filled my mind and my heart with both anger and sadness... I have never felt anything like this before Elizabeth, I only hope I am able to handle these new emotions in the proper manner...the manner you would, I only wish you were to help wipe away my tears of confusion....Until I write to you  again, I hope then that I am in a happier state of mind.
Back to top Go down

The Diary of Princess Beatrix Cecilia Araneae
Page 1 of 1