Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Bey's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bey Noveri

Bey Noveri

Contribution Skill : 11274

Status Page
HP:
Bey's Diary Left_bar_bleue184/184Bey's Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (184/184)
MP:
Bey's Diary Left_bar_bleue10/10Bey's Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Bey's Diary Left_bar_bleue318/318Bey's Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (318/318)

Bey's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Bey's Diary   Bey's Diary Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 12:30 pm

[various doodles line the top of the diary]

Well hello there Diary. Is it weird that I'm talking to a book..? No... probably not. I think what's weird are the changes I've gone through. My body changed. I have fur now. I'm.. dead? And a fox. I still can't believe it! It's like being in a video game. It's honestly really cool. But still a bit hard to swallow. I mean I'm dead. But I'm not dead. And I can still die here. But I get revived. Isn't that weird? You're dead but not dead and you can still die. What does that make me? It sounds like being a god of some sort. Or being in a game, respawning. 

I woke up suddenly in this strange place about a week ago. I was greeted by other people like me. All dead. I don't really understand why I'm here, but to be completely honest, I prefer it from home. No one yells at me here. At least, not yet anyway. I hope I don't make anyone yell at me! [a little sad face is drawn here] I wonder if my parents are worried about me? No.. they're probably scorning me for dying pathetically. Man, I couldn't have died better? I can't even die correctly. 

I'm still slow in battle. I'm learning lots and lots but sometimes it's really hard to take it all in. I don't want to become a burden to others either. I can't fail. I can't fail! If I fail here, that's it for me. I have to make everyone proud. I have to make my parents proud. I have to get strong.. [a small sketch of a sad looking animated character takes up a small portion of the page]

But. I can't let anyone down. Not like this. I have to stay positive. Everyone else is positive! I have to keep up. I've been too afraid to do much. I don't want to fail. I don't want that feeling. But I have to try! And if I fail..? No. You got this, Bey. YOU GOT THIS! You're gonna pull through and see everyone smile!

[another larger doodle of an animated character pumping their fist in the air (the "fight on!!" motion) is here]

Oh, Diary. I forgot to tell you. Illium, one of the people here, made me a Viola. He's learning to play the cello as well. I really enjoy seeing people play music. They look so happy. I mean, I feel happy too but there's nothing like seeing someone enjoy creating music. He told me Averia, another person here, could write me some music to play. I think that'd be real nice. And Routier, she smells really nice. B-but I'm not some weird person sniffer!! She just gets super close! Heh, anyway.. There's also a spider girl here. I didn't know you could die and become a spider! She honestly freaked me out a little when I saw her but I didn't show it at all. I mean, if they ended up here they must be a good person, right? And Tsuzune.. she said my hair is like her.. Goddess? Um.. I don't know about that. I think if I was ever a goddess I'd be a real sucky one. So much failure. Gah! I don't want to fail anyone... Just the thought of failing that many people... [the letters trail off here. a large empty space is left in between paragraphs with one sentence in the middle]

I've met so many people and yet... I feel like none of them will ever be proud of me.

O-oh! There's also this person named Trace! She's the most mysterious one here. I think she lost her memories or something. She said this voice in her head is directing her to do things. And something about her guardians... Well. All I know is that she has a lot, and I mean A LOT of power here. Hmmm... Maybe she created this place and something happened and she forgot? Who knows. She also uh, she also creeps on people when they bathe. [a small angry faced doodle is here] Well, she's cool. I want to help her, but I'm not sure how. I don't want to let her down, either. So much to fail on!

I'm trying to stay positive and be happy. For the most part I think I've done okay. Some of them told me I move around a lot. Just like back then. But no one here minds it, which is really nice. Everyone is so wonderful here. I wish I could stay here forever... 

[a giant question mark with ornate patterns surrounding it is here]
Back to top Go down
Bey Noveri

Bey Noveri

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Bey's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bey's Diary   Bey's Diary Icon_minitime4/20/2014, 5:32 pm

Hello again, Diary. [the words trail off and are replaced with a few doodles of smiling flowers]

A LOT has happened since I last wrote in you. Is it still weird that I'm talking to a book? Maybe. I've been doing well. It seems there's no pressure to exceed here. Which is REALLY nice. I still don't want to let anyone down, though... I really hope I don't! I've been feeling a bit down lately. Could be from what happened... but maybe not? I don't want a repeat of my life here.. Just when I finally got free from all that stuff...!

There's been a lot death threats here. Even though we're already dead. Just a few days ago Routier was... about to kill something...? I don't remember. My memory is really foggy. There's this huge blank space and I can't figure out what was supposed to go there. I hope this doesn't happen too much. I don't understand how people can just throw life and death around like it's nothing. I mean, we're DEAD. What's the point...? Death doesn't really get a message across in this place.

Anyway, Tsuzune invited me to sleep in the shrine with her but Shira had already made a duplex. Shira's really interesting... She calls everyone "Master". Well anyway, Tsuzune and I talked a bit about her "goddess". Tsu has some weird religion thing going on. Apparently there's two kinds of light? [a small face with a question mark is drawn here] And that's what her hairstyle represents. Well, what it used to represent. Now she says she has no goddess and her hair is in a pony tail. It looks cute! Though I wonder about that light thing. Guess it now represents one type of light...? I haven't been able to ask her. She's been weird lately.

It seems Tsuzune has some difficulty with power. She drank this potion and went ballistic. Howling til she woke everyone up at the top of the watchtower. We didn't know what it was at first. Everyone thought it was an Upset, or even a new person. This lady is definitely crazy. She drank this potion that changes her form.  Does she always drink potions? She also attacked me! Well, more like pounced, but that still counts!! [an angry face is doodled here] She acts like she's chained down... but she's not. She's free here, though she seems to think other wise. Tsuzune is very confusing..

[a doodle of a vicious looking blood covered rabbit is here, taking up a good portion of the page]

I learned about different kinds of potions as well. Such as the gender swap potion. Travis really surprised me! I had no idea those things existed here. But then again, this place isn't exactly normal. Hmm, wonder what I would turn into if I drank one of those gender swap potions? [an blushing face is doodled here]

Someone new arrived here this week. His name is Odhran, but I call him Oddy. He's real nice! He's going to to teach me how to swim. Shira offered to teach me, too. I can't believe I forgot how to swim! [an exasperated face is doodled here] I'm thinking with both of them helping I'll learn twice as fast! I'd really like to get back in the water. Here's hoping I don't mess swimming up.

Lately I've been sitting by the lake. I've been doing a lot of thinking. I really DO like this place a lot more. I wonder what will happen to us. I also wonder how my parents would act if they knew I slept more here than I did at home, hehe. Actually, I wonder how they're doing right now... Bah, they don't care about me. Failures don't mean squat. I just gotta keep chugging along. I feel like I've gotten stronger. But it's not enough. I have to go farther. Be better. This can't be it. I MUST SUCCEED!

[a giant scribble is drawn at the bottom of the page]
Back to top Go down
Bey Noveri

Bey Noveri

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Bey's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bey's Diary   Bey's Diary Icon_minitime4/26/2014, 10:04 pm

Hey there, Diary. Here's a list of things I've forgotten. In case I forget them. Again. Always good to remember what you forgot! Or something...? [a confused looking snake underlines the word 'something' and meanders down to the bottom of the list. its tongue is sticking out playfully]

-How to write music
-How I used to look (even though it should be the same, just now with fur. My memory's a bit fuzzy there...)
-How to swim

I think I'm starting to forget my parents. Or, at least, their influence. I feel like I've accomplished nothing. Though... wasn't that what I always wanted? To be somewhere where I had no goals. To be free. Like I told Tsuzune... Even after I went and said that... I feel a bit empty. Like I should be doing something. But I don't want to mess up on anything. So I just sit here. And sleep. 

I think it's happening again... 

[it looks like there's words here but a giant scribble has rendered it illegible. the page is ripped in a few spots from pressing too hard] 
Back to top Go down
Bey Noveri

Bey Noveri

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Bey's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bey's Diary   Bey's Diary Icon_minitime6/1/2014, 1:49 pm

Hello again Diary~ It's been a while since I last talked/wrote. A lot has happened, but I forget a lot. Is that bad? Am I somehow forcing myself to forget everything? [5 darkly lined question marks follow the original one]

Here's one thing I do remember. There's this guy. His name is Julian. No.. Woolian? Hoolian? Ulian? Uh.. I forget how to spell his name but he's kinda important (I'll just call him Wing Dude)! [a blushing face with its tongue sticking out is doodled here] Well, I think he is. He has wings! Trace doesn't even have wings. Anyway, he gave off a really relaxing presence. He said he brought us here.. no, that was Trace..? No. Agh, I don't remember! That giant fish thing was smacking me around, it must have hit my head too hard.

Apparently there is no way to get back. Not like I want to get back. I was really relieved to hear that. I'm forever free from my parents! Though I still do wonder how they're doing.. Rgh, no! I don't care. [a frustrated face is doodled here]

On that note, I still haven't done much. I have this itch to cook things and do some handicraft, but I'm too scared to ask for materials. I mean, what if I get them and fail completely in making anything? [a large scribble takes up a few lines] Anyway, I did manage to progress in my gathering. Did you know I can gather longer now? I feel like I could run a marathon and not get winded at all! [a large smiling sun with sunglasses is doodled here]

I also noticed.. when I woke up after meeting Wing Dude I felt more.. grounded? Hmm. I felt like I lost something, but I also gained something. I feel more in touch [a large question mark is here, the next part of the sentence lines the curve of it] with the earth, like I'm closer to being a part of it. Well, I won't look too much into it. It's probably nothing. 

[a large space is left between the text]

Note to self: 
-practice viola
-probably cook something
-WORK ON CRAFTS [an angry face is doodled here, surrounded by exclamation points]
-doodle
-explore more of the town (there was a weird foggy area, but I probably shouldn't walk directly into it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bey's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bey's Diary   Bey's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bey's Diary
Page 1 of 1