Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Shizue Aihara Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Contribution Skill : 11633

Status Page
HP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue155/155Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue10/10Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue98/158Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

Shizue Aihara Diary Empty
PostSubject: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 7:06 am

Notes about my Diary...

Relationships will be updated 1-2 times per week.

Diary will be updated 2-3 times per week.

Your RP character will not know about the contents so stating things in here that only "Shizue" would know would be cheating... o 3 o...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue155/155Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue10/10Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue98/158Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

PostSubject: Diary Entry #1   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 7:13 am

~ Day 1 ~

Lost in this new world... I awake from thy slumber, an endless white void... Continuing on for all eternity...

I'm not sure how I got here, or how I feel... These people that I've met want to be my friend... Deep down inside, I only trust a few of them... My past is chilling... What would people think if they found out? Would they hate me? Would they want me dead? I'm scared... I'm scared that if they find out, I will be alone again... That cold empty void... Loneliness... Sadness... I was swallowed by them before I died... By surrendering my body I gave up the most important thing... Being human... I may not be a human anymore... But I'm alive and I want one more chance... One more chance to live the life I never could... One more chance for redemption... One more chance............. To smile..............
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Character Opinion #1   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 7:49 am

Relationships vary and can range in boosts from +10 to -10... 

Important numbers

10 ~ A true relationship, A soul mate and the one who Shizue wants.
7  ~ Perhaps a love confession or major hints
4  ~ Best Friend and Ally
2  ~ Good Friend and Ally
1  ~ Friends
0  ~ Neither Friend, Nor Foe...
-2 ~ A decent Dislike...
-4 ~ A strong Dislike...
-6 ~ Shizue may confront the others on why she dislikes that person
-8 ~ Shizue may physically fight the other person
-10 ~ Shizue will cut social connections with the person

Reiko 0+2=2
When Reiko was about to leave the campsite Shizue followed her and had a head to head talk... Shizue understands that Reiko knows what it's like to suffer... The feeling to not let someone down... Shizue doesn't want to let Reiko down...

Komali 0+1=1
Reiko sees Komali as her 4 year old little sister who died in the plane wreckage, she may be 19 but Shizue can't shake the fact that she misses her sister and uses Komali to cope with that.

Routier 0+1=1
Shizue feels that Routier is the only one who understands the self conscious concerns about her body... Everyone else loves chunky Shizue...

Valinea 0+.5=.5
Shizue feels a slight trust between herself and Val, however feels that there is a trust barrier seperating the two...

Ymir +/- 0
Shizue doesn't hate Ymir... She just isn't used to being hit on by people, most of the times Shizue gets too flustered or can't focus after being teased. She doesn't want to be within shoulder length or she will blush.

Sayo -.5
Shizue feels that Sayo isn't being a social benefit to the group... Although Shizue agrees that Ymir is a pervert and can't be 100% trusted she feels that Sayo isn't giving him a fair chance and that excluding Ymir may hurt the group performance.

CHARACTER OPINIONS OF SHIZUE CHANGE 1-2 TIMES PER WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime1/30/2014, 4:28 am

~ Day 6 ~

The meaning of friendship... The meaning of love...  I am finding these answers...

Many people have treated me with kindness and respect since I have arrived, I enjoy the company and happiness they all exert. Everyone gives 100% and tries their best. I appreciate all who have helped me. Valinea, who has helped me learn the meaning of strength. Routier, one who I can trust and talk to all the time. Komali, my... little sister... . Ymir, one who is misunderstood, but tries his hardest. Illium, one who shares a similar past.  Reiko... Oh Reiko... My heart skips every time I speak to her... I don't know what love is... But... I love her~!私は玲子ちゃんが大好き!If there is a chance... That after we save this world we return to our original times... I... I do not know how I'd live... 

The one question that has bugged me though... What is this "mating" that Komali speaks of...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime1/30/2014, 4:42 am

Reiko 2+8=10
Shizue trusts Reiko with a pure passion. She feels that she can smile while Reiko is by her side. Reiko is 1 of 2 people who can open Shizue's locket besides herself.

Routier 1+5=6
Shizue believes that Routier is stubborn. However she feels this is more reason to like her, Shizue happily accepts Routier for her weight and situation and wishes for her success. Routier is 1 of 2 people who can open Shizue's locket besides herself.

Komali 1+3=4
Shizue enjoys her time with Komali and has started to fall into a habbit of calling her Onee-chan much to Komali's dismay. Shizue wants to guide Komali in the best way she can.

Valinea .5+2=2.5
Shizue notices her fighting style is different from Valinea's. While Shizue relies on quick fast multiple strikes, Valinea relies on heavy 1 shot attacks. Shizue wants Valinea to look at her as an equal though their techniques differ.

Ymir 0+1=1
Shizue feels that Ymir is simply misunderstood, Shizue wants to hang out with Ymir more... but is locked like glue to Reiko-chan. <Cause Reiko stole the precious thing...>

Nacht +/- 0
Shizue didn't interact much with Nacht, thusly no change in relationship occurred.

Illium +/- 0
Shizue feels that Illium is cold to her, ignoring her attempt to join the party. Shizue merely feels that Illium doesn't care much for her... Thusly no change in relationship has occurred.

Sayo -.5+.5=0
Shizue feels more respect coming from Sayo, however the dislike of Ymir is preventing their relation from growing... Thusly no change in relationship occurred.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 9:47 pm

~ Day 16 ~

A life is only important in the impact it has on other lives...

The camp is looking peaceful and happy, I feel that with this much progress we will be able to make this land a paradise. There have been minor disturbances and personality shifts, mainly Routier... She went from someone who kicked me in the stomach to someone I care about... I believe anyone can change, but it takes time and patience. 

*part of the page is ripped*

The piece is on the ground... WHY CAN'T I USE PRETTY MAGIC?!?

Last edited by Shizue Aihara on 2/19/2014, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/11/2014, 10:22 pm

Reiko +/-0 = 10
Shizue loves Reiko~ After the incident at the watch tower Shizue is interested in what Reiko likes... cough... cough... I mean "REALLY" likes...

Routier 6-1=5
Shizue believes that Routier is pure hearted, but she is still immature and stubborn, she likes this about her though. She feels that Routier still needs to learn, but she wants to care for her and make her feel like home. She doesn't trust her 100% but is willing to try.

Komali 4+1=5
Shizue cares about Komali and wants her to be happy, she approves of her engagement to Illium and wants to cook for their wedding.

Valinea 2.5+1=3.5
Shizue cares about Valinea as a friend, She enjoys talking with Valinea... but some of the words Valinea say end up confusing Shizue... Shizue wants Valinea to accept her as an equal.

Ymir 1-1=0
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE EVERYWHERE EVERY AWKWARD MOMENT?!?

Nacht +/- 0
Shizue didn't interact much with Nacht, thusly no change in relationship occurred.

Illium  0+1=1
Shizue feels that Illium doesn't like nor dislike her, she feels that they are a good pair in combat though.

Sayo  0+1=1
Shizue feels that Sayo is making a change and wants her to succeed~

Lionel 0+2=2
Shizue is sometimes annoyed by Lionel's old fashioned attitude, but enjoys his company. She also appreciates that Lionel enjoys her cooking...

Minh 0+.5=.5
Minh... That awkward monk thingy with that fancy suit... Shizue likes fancy suits... But she finds it annoying when Minh lands right next to them... 

Lee 0+1=1
Shizue enjoys Lee's appearance around camp, she feels that Lee should speak up more and socialize so they can be better friends.

Larisa +/-0
Shizue doesn't know much about Larisa and wants to know more about her. Thusly no relationship has changed.

Averia 0+4=4
Shizue feels that Averia is a great cooking partner and wants to learn more magic from her!

Johnathon 0-2=-2
PERVERTEDIDIOTSTUPIDMEANBAKA!
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/19/2014, 4:01 am

~Day 23~

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Life has been more calm and relaxed as of late. Routier has finally returned to normal and found her true self. She is happy and relaxed, though immature, I still love her. I've become rather good friends with Averia, although we mainly have tiny secret competitions to see who is superior <I am>. Reiko seems to be under a lot of stress keeping the camp together, I'm giving her some space to do her job... I'm not a little girl who can rely on her all the time, she has her high and low moments but... she really is cute when she tries to hide her kinks~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/19/2014, 4:14 am

Reiko +/-0 = 10 <MAXED>
Shizue loves Reiko~ However she feels that Reiko needs some space to interact and lead, so she has backed down a little standing on her own two feet, but she loves Reiko nonetheless.

Routier 5+3=8
Shizue now sees how far Routier has come in her journey, She loves her and wishes her the best of luck... and love... > u 0

Komali 5+1=6 <MAXED>

Shizue cares about Komali like a big sister and wants her to be as happy as possible. Also she will never make booze for Komali again...

Valinea 3.5+.5=4
Shizue cares about Valinea's opinions. She is ready to take any combat advice she gives.

Ymir 0+2=2
Th-Thanks for the panties... =////=

Nacht +/- 0

Illium  0+1=1
Shizue feels that Illium is kind in a twisted way. Nevertheless Shizue approves the marriage 100%.

Sayo  1+1=2
Shizue feels that Sayo is taking a step in the right direction... If only she spoke up some more~

Lionel 2+1=3
Shizue shows concern for Lionel and occasionally thinks he is ignorant about sharing weaknesses. However Shizue knows that admitting mistakes is hard.

Minh .5+2.5=3
Shizue appreciates that Minh saved Routier. Also... DAT FANCY SUIT~ O A O

Lee 1+/-0=1
Shizue hasn't seen Lee in a while... thusly no relation change...

Larisa 0+1=1
Shizue was interested the moment "poetry" left Larisa's mouth.

Averia 4+2=6 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Averia is a grade A rival and enjoys her company... however she is not interested in a love relationship so MAX 6.

Johnathon -2+2=0
Shizue feels that Johnathon is merely a perverted teenager... but males have their needs.... Shizue feels bad after seeing Johnathon's punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Contribution Skill : 11366

Status Page
HP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue113/113Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (113/113)
MP:
Stamina:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue150/180Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (150/180)

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/27/2014, 9:53 am

~ Day 32 ~

"Fall 7 times and stand up 8!"

The week has been filled with a mixture of chaos and happiness... Throughout this week I've seen good and bad so I've decided to split it into two catagories...

The good
-Komali bonding 
-Currently 1-2 against Averia...
-Cooking has improved
-Reiko and I.... *blush*
-Lionel is starting to become happier

The bad
-Almost broke up with Reiko
-Doubts about relationship
-Ate Shira's cooking...
-Lost to Averia in our music contest...
-Sleeping on the "Hope" kinda sucks... 
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Contribution Skill : 11366

Status Page
HP:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue113/113Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (113/113)
MP:
Stamina:
Shizue Aihara Diary Left_bar_bleue150/180Shizue Aihara Diary Empty_bar_bleue  (150/180)

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime2/27/2014, 10:12 am

Reiko +/-0 = 10 <MAXED>
Shizue loves Reiko~ You got that? I've kept it likes this for 3 weeks!

Routier 5+?=?
Shizue does not know how to express her opinion about Routier...

Komali 5+1=6 <MAXED>
Shizue cares about Komali like a big sister and wants her to be as happy as possible. Shizue feels that Komali has some pretty dang good advice!

Valinea 3.5+.5=4
Shizue cares about Valinea's opinions and wants her to accept help and support with relationships!

Ymir 2+2=4
Shizue realized how kind Ymir is, he isn't just the tailor....

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 1+/-0=1
Shizue feels that Illium is kind in a twisted way. Nevertheless Shizue approves the marriage 100%.

Sayo 2+1=3
Shizue feels that Sayo is taking a step in the right direction... She feels her personality is... ye....

Lionel 3+/-0=3
Shizue shows concern for Lionel and occasionally thinks he is ignorant about sharing weaknesses. However Shizue did not like Lionel lying about his mark...

Minh .5+2.5=3
DAT FANCY SUIT~ O A O ~ Also Shizue feels that Minh is one of the most calm individuals at camp!

Larisa 1+1=2
Shizue is poetry buddies with Larisa

Averia 4+2=6 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Averia is a great rival and is ready to tie the score at 2-2!

Johnathon 0
Shizue hasn't seen Johnathon is a while... +/- 0

Shira 0+1=1
*no flavor* o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime3/16/2014, 11:49 pm

~ Day 50 ~

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it"

The feeling of camp has lightened up over the last week and a half, I've decided to move back in with Reiko after
listening to her struggles... Even if I am not in love, showing up is half the battle... Many new faces have entered
the camp grounds and I wish to soon meet them.

The good
-NOT SLEEPING ON THE HOPE
-Peaceful town as of late
-Cooking has improved with Averia
-I feel more relaxed as of late
-New people

The bad
-Reiko seems stressed...
-Haven't played music in a while...
-Ate Sirocco's cooking...
-Been tired as of late...
-We need a bigger bed...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime3/17/2014, 12:33 am

Reiko +/-0 = 10 <MAXED>
Shizue loves Reiko~ You got that? I've kept it likes this for 4 weeks! You better get it in your thick skull!

Routier 5+1=6 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Routier is a kind individual... but feels no romantic attraction.

Komali 6+1=7 <MAX BREAK>
Shizue trusts Komali with her life, thusly the limit of 6 has been broken.

Valinea 4+/-0=4
Shizue feels that Valinea has been busy as of late and hasn't bugged her...

Ymir 4+0=4
Shizue wishes to learn clothing from Ymir but she isn't sure if she'd be capable enough...

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 1+1=2
Shizue feels that Illium is comical in that sick twisted way. Shizue approves the marriage 100%.

Sayo 3+/-0=3
Shizue feels that Sayo hasn't interacted with her much... Thusly no relationship change...

Lionel 3+1=4
Shizue sees Lionel as the voice of reason in the group and trusts him well.

Minh 3+/-0=3
Shizue hasn't seen much of Minh lately... Thusly no relationship change...

Larisa 2+/-0=2
Shizue is a little bugged with Larisa and her "Poof" potion...

Averia 4+2=6 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Averia is a great rival and is ready to tie the score at 2-2!

Johnathon 0
Shizue hasn't seen Johnathon is a while... +/- 0

Shira 0+1=1
*no flavor* o 3 o

Sirocco 0+/-0=0
This guy seems like a dick... but has reasoning... Kinda like Illium but more of a dick... Also he has no talents...

Travis 0+1=1
He seems nice and relaxed, he reminds me of the scientists who worked on weapons in the old world...

Tsuzune 0+1=1
I love her shrine~ It reminds me of the one near home back in Japan...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 12:10 am

~ Day 64 ~

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I’m possible!"

The world seems to have reached a tranquil peace after we have successfully completed the second sanctum. I am feeling more comfortable flying, but I still fear that we may crash one of these days...
In other news the big day for my little sister happened~ I'm really jealous that she got to have her big day with the person she loved... I won't ask Reiko though... I'm too scared...

~Haiku~

My heart skips a beat~
My desire skips past me~
Marry me Reiko~

I'm so glad this is just a diary...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 12:18 am

Reiko 10-.5 = 9.5
Shizue feels that the tri-lationship is taking its toll, she feels uncomfortable...

Routier 6+/-0=6 <MAXED>
Shizue has felt uncomfortable lately around Routier... but no relation change...

Komali 7+/-0=7 <MAXED>
Shizue loved the wedding~

Valinea 4+/-0=4
Shizue feels that Valinea has been busy as of late and hasn't bugged her...

Ymir 4+1=5
Shizue thanks Ymir for the new clothing~

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 2+1=3
Shizue looks at Illium as someone who she trusts with Komali

Sayo 3+/-0=3
Shizue feels that Sayo hasn't interacted with her much... Thusly no relationship change...

Lionel 4+/-0=4
Shizue hasn't talked to Lionel as of late...

Minh 3+/-0=3
Shizue hasn't seen much of Minh lately... Thusly no relationship change...

Larisa 2+/-0=2
Shizue hasn't seen Larisa in a while, but is impressed that she broke down that thick skulled chinchilla.

Averia 6+/-0=6 <MAXED>
Shizue enjoyed cooking with Averia, they need to compete again~

Johnathon 0+1=1
Johnathon seems to be trying hard to earn respect, I'll give it to him... We all deserve a chance or two, right?

Shira 1+/-0=1
I haven't seen her in a while... I hope she's okay...

Sirocco 0+1=1
He's decently smart but ends up the butt of most of our jokes...

Travis 1+1=2
He seems like a friendly fellow, It's nice to see another raccoon~

Tsuzune 1+/-0=1
I haven't really talked to her...

Tree: 0-.5=-.5
Shizue doesn't appreciate this ninja very much and feels like he has to mature...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 6:41 am

~ Day 83 ~

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing"

I've entered this week holding something heavy in my soul... I am scared to tell anyone about how I feel though... I wish to tell Reiko... Komali... Anyone... But alas I am too weak to raise my voice... My repeating nightmares about the plane crash fly through my brain at night... I sit and think most of the time now... I wish the best for everyone at camp... But I need to help myself right now... Someone... Help...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 6:48 am

Reiko 10 <MAXED>
This was below 10? What are you talking about...
Tao: >:v ~Shizuko~

Routier 7 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Routier is doing her best and that she is kind.

Komali 7 <MAXED>
Shizue feels komali becoming more human... She looks at her as she used to look at Mariko...

Valinea 4+/-0=4
Shizue has not interacted with Valinea.

Ymir 5+1=6
Shizue thanks Ymir the ultimate bet... Way to show confidence~

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 3+1=4
Shizue sees Illium as a voice of reason... His logic is sound, blunt... but sound...

Sayo 3+/-0=3

Lionel 4+1=5
Shizue has appreciated how Lionel has evolved as of late.

Minh 3+1=4
Shizue is concerned about Minh... Hopefully he returns and eats his tiramisu...

Larisa 2+1=3
Shizue appreciates that someone can put that chinchilla in his place.

Averia 6+1=7 <MAXED>
Shizue enjoyed her contest with Averia! Scores tied Averia, watch your ass!

Johnathon 1+1=2
Johnathon seems to be trying hard to earn respect, he is becoming a nice addition to the camp.

Shira 1+/-0=1
I haven't seen her in a while... I hope she's okay... We should talk some more~

Sirocco 1-2=-1
Everyone just... kick this guy in the balls...

Travis 2+1=3
This guy reminds me of my general... So smart and calm headed...

Tsuzune 1+/-0=1
I'm slightly scared of her to be honest...

Tree: -.5+1.5=.5
Shizue looks at this ninja and thinks... we should race...

Beatrix: 0+1=1
She's really nice and very friendly~

Bey: 0+1=1
Wow~ She reminds me of my best friend when I was a child~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 5:25 am

~ Day 91 ~

"The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now."

This week felt mellow and relaxing at best~ Except the part where I saw Mariko and almost left those closest to me... Luckily Reiko and Averia were there to help me through the tough situation! I don't know what I would've done if those two didn't rescue me... I just hope that one day I can repay the service they gave me...

I wish I had brought my best friend Routier with me... I wonder why I didn't?
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 5:31 am

Reiko 10 <MAXED>
No comment... Nuf Said...

Routier 7 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Routier is a great friend.

??? 7-7=0
Shizue feels she forgot something...

Valinea 4+/-0=4

Ymir 6+/-0=6
Shizue enjoys seeing Ymir around camp but hasn't seen him of late.

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 4+1=5
Shizue sees Illium as a nice friend~

Sayo 3+/-0=3

??? 5-5=0
Shizue feels someone else has dissapeared...

Minh 4+1=5
Shizue is happy that Minh liked her tira misu~

Larisa 3+1=4
Shizue appreciates that someone can put that chinchilla in his place.

Averia 6+1=7 <MAX>
Shizue appreciated Averia coming to her rescue~

Johnathon 2+1=3
Johnathon seems to be quite the strong man now~ We all underestimated him~

Shira 1+/-0=1
I haven't seen her in a while... I hope she's okay... We should talk some more~

Sirocco -1+1=0
Maybe... Just maybe... We're giving this guy too much shit...

Travis 3+/-0=3
This guy seems really nice~ I hope to talk to him some more~

Tsuzune 1+/-0=1
I'm still scared of her...

Tree: .5+.5=1
Shizue wishes to challenge Tree to a race of speed!

Beatrix: 1+/-0=1
I haven't really seen her around...

Bey: 1+1=2
She's so much like Mariko~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 3:12 am

~Day 98~

"The past is a ghost, the future a dream, all we ever have is now."

It came back and hit me it the face... I remember who I have forgotten! White Knight and my sister... How could I have forgotten two of my best friends. I've yet to speak to Komali, but I'll let the two of them eat the special treat that I planned for them~

Tsuzune attacked me this last week and I've yet to see her since the incident... I hope that she took thought while locked away and has had a change of heart... I've noticed that camp besides the incident has been very peaceful and relaxing~ I can't wait until later this week... I plan to prank Tree really good~ Stay posted~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 3:22 am

Reiko 10 <MAXED>
No comment... Nuf Said...

Routier 7 <MAXED>
Shizue feels that Routier is a great friend.

Komali 0+7=7 <MAXED>
How could I forget about onee-chan?

Valinea 4+/-0=4

Ymir 6+/-0=6

Nacht +/- 0

Illium 5+.5=5.5
Shizue hopes Illium is feeling okay as of late~

Sayo 3+/-0=3

Lionel 0+5=5
That's right! It was white knight!

Minh 5+/-0=5
Shizue hopes to talk to Minh about stuff~

Larisa 4+/-0=4
Shizue thinks the two should discuss more poetry~

Averia 7 <MAX>
Shizue hopes to cook with her again soon~

Johnathon 3+/-0=3
Johnathon seems to be strong... but his arrogance exceeds his skill...

Shira 1+1=2
I want to learn more about fabrics from her~

Sirocco 0+1=1
He was pretty cute as a kitten...

Travis 3+1=4
This guy is like an old friend from the military~

Tsuzune 1-4=-3
... *cringe* ...

Tree: 1+1=2
Prepare to be pranked~ hee hee~

Beatrix: 1+2=3
I really liked hanging out with her~!

Bey: 2+1=3
She's so sweet... I wanna hug her~

Ohdran: 0+/-0=0
He's nice... Just quiet is all...
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 12:18 am

~Day 126~

"You miss 100% of the shots that you do not take!"

I've grown content to living in town as myself now, I do not need to hold back my desires... I can admit my true love! The fact... That I love... I love... *sniff* Chocolate... It's really tasty, and If Reiko and Rooty do not mind me eating it then I will consume it with a smile~

Tsuzune has earned my trust back after the incident and seems to have found someone to talk to as her personality and mood have brightened since my last entry~

We completed another sanctum and are nearly halfway to the finish... But deep down I am concerned... If we complete this quest... Will we all go back to where we came? Where I am alone still? ... I can not think down though, as long as we are here I will keep smiling until the end, the only time an assassin can cry... Is when it is all over...

The x-cuber thingy that Reiko made is super fun~ I am not sure what a gamer score is... But apparently those gold trophies mean something... I hope that someone will try multiplication player with me at some point~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 12:25 am

Reiko 10 <MAXED>

Routier 7+1 <LIMIT BREAK>
Shizue enjoys Routier~

Komali 7+/-0=7 <MAXED>
The prank was great~

Valinea 4+/-0=4

Ymir 6+/-0=6

Illium 5.5+/-0=5.5
Shizue has not interacted with Illium.

Sayo 3+1=4
Shizue is happy of Sayo's return~

Lionel 5+.5=5.5
White Knight seems to be in a brighter mood~

Minh 5+/-0=5
Shizue hasn't interacted with Minh.

Larisa 4+1=5
Shizue enjoys the girl talk with Larisa~

Averia 7 <MAX>
Shizue wishes for a spar at some point~

Johnathon 3-1=2
Johnathon has been acting up in camp as of late...

Shira 2+1=3
Her request form is pretty neat~

Sirocco 1+1=2
He isn't a moron? Who would've known~

Travis 4+/-0=4
Shizue has not interacted with Travis.

Tsuzune -3+4=1
She's earned my trust back~

Tree: 2+/-0=2
He needs to speak up... He's too secretive...

Beatrix: 3+1=4
She's really nice and friendly~

Bey: 3+1=4
She likes chocolate too~

Ohdran: 0+/-0=0
....... I never see him!!!

Sol: 0+1=1
Sol seems pretty cool~

Kiraka: 0+1=1
She's a fun person~

Zyne and Ruby have not interacted yet... 0+/-0=0
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 1:13 am

~Day 147~

"If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot change,” then by all means change and that voice will be silenced."

I'm living a dream right now~ I'm happy with everything that is happening and the new faces in town are nice to see~ Zyne is a really nice girl who has good logic and seems to be pretty smart... I do hope she can show me her skills at some point and that we can spar~

I've done a fair share of cooking as of late, but have been stopped by a good lack of corn... It is like the famines we had back in the union... but, that is besides the point. I have decided to drop the past and live happy, after all~ Once we save this world we can live in eternal peace~

On a side note... I hope the moon is made~
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Shizue Aihara Diary   Shizue Aihara Diary Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 1:19 am

Reiko 10 <MAXED>

Routier 8+1=9 <LIMIT BREAK>
Shizue was happy for the moon promise~

Komali 7+/-0=7 <MAXED>
Her kids look so cute~

Valinea 4+/-0=4

Ymir 6+/-0=6

Illium 5.5+/-0=5.5
Shizue has not interacted with Illium.

Sayo 4+.5=4.5
Shizue wants to play Sayo in CoD~

Lionel 5.5+.5=6
Shizue is getting ready to set up for Lionel's wedding~

Minh 5+/-0=5
Shizue hasn't interacted with Minh.

Larisa 5+/-0=5
Shizue hasn't talked much with Larisa...

Averia 7 <MAX>
Shizue wishes to train with Averia.

Johnathon 2+/-0=2
Johnathon seems to be improving...

Shira 3+/-0=3
Maybe we should cook together~

Sirocco 2+1=3
He's a lot more confident of late...

Travis 4+/-0=4
Shizue has not interacted with Travis.

Tsuzune 1+1=2
She seems more upbeat as of late~