Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue850/850[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty
PostSubject: [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-   [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 5:55 am

Okay, so you see, I know about these golem things that show up, but they keep popping up in my garden or when I go out to the fields. So I have a proposition to make. I want to learn how these upsets form together so I may possibly come up with a solution to end the issue about my encounters with them -- find a way to stop them.

Even with my omnipresence, I can't really get it all myself with all the stuff I need to do, so I would prefer you all pull together and help me out. So I want you to destroy some and you should be able to have husk of the Upset available to you to help me with my obligations.

So please hunt the following:

• Golem x 3

3/3 Slain
Please post here and link the thread where it was slain.

Reward
450 SS
2 Phantom AP
1 CP

Last edited by Trace Aleine on 4/5/2014, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12210

Status Page
HP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue294/294[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue63/63[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue601/675[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

PostSubject: Re: [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-   [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Icon_minitime2/16/2014, 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 12624

Status Page
HP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue343/343[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue64/64[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Left_bar_bleue424/544[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

PostSubject: Re: [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-   [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-   [Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hunt] Rock and Roll -Completed-
Page 1 of 1