Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Hunt] Assassin Assasination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue850/850[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty
PostSubject: [Hunt] Assassin Assasination   [Hunt] Assassin Assasination Icon_minitime6/22/2014, 7:13 am

I've read in my books about something that resembles the behavior of some of the townsfolk when it comes to combat and noticed that some of the Upsets seem to bear resemblance to the characters in my books. They also adopt the same mannerisms of stealth, taking time to tuck away and hide for the appropriate moment to strike. It would help if you take time to slay some of these Upsets so I can get a better understanding of their operations, and then also bring me their weapons.

So please hunt the following and collect their weapons for me:

Cleaner Knives 0/3 (Roll Monster Drop - Common)
Cleaner Slain 0/5

Brutus Dagger 0/3 (Roll Monster Drop - Rare)
Brutus Slain 0/5

Tip: You can steal these drops from these enemies as well.

0/3 Cleaner Knives

0/3 Brutus Daggers

Please post here and link the thread where it was slain and where the drops were obtained.

Reward
10,000 SS
2 Phantom AP
3 CP
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 12624

Status Page
HP:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue343/343[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue64/64[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Left_bar_bleue424/544[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

[Hunt] Assassin Assasination Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hunt] Assassin Assasination   [Hunt] Assassin Assasination Icon_minitime6/28/2014, 3:06 am

Back to top Go down

[Hunt] Assassin Assasination
Page 1 of 1