Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Left_bar_bleue850/850[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Empty
PostSubject: [Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam   [Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam Icon_minitime4/5/2014, 4:20 pm

One of my guardians here have been aware of the increasing power of the denizens in this world -- he constantly requests if he may enter into town and duel some of the townsfolk to gauge the level of growth. These requests are rather troublesome and I wish for someone to aid me in sating his hunger for battle. While he is not the strongest out of all my guardians, he is still fiercely powerful and should not be fought without caution.

That said, if you can, please challenge Vellam to a battle. You form a party of 4 and attempt to fight him, but it will not be easy.

Defeat the following enemy
Guardian Vellam
HP: 18000/18000
Atk: 90(2)
Priority: 1, -3 (secondary turn placement)
Water

Stagger Immunity
Poison Resistance Lvl 2
Stun Resistance Lvl 1
Instant kill Immunity
Reflect Light
Magic Lock Resistance Lvl 1
Resist Strike

Advanced Attacks:
1. Combo - Make physical attacks equal to AS
2. Widen Wound - Target the player missing the most HP - Deal Atk/2 as Magical, then additional damage equal to Missng HP)
3. Inflict Pain - Deal (ATK) as magical damage to all targets, dealing an additional 10% of each target's Max HP as true damage.
4. Burning Wound - Deal (ATK) to a target, then prevent them from healing for two rounds.
5. Steal Vigor - Deal (ATK) to a target, then steal it's AS (bringing it to 0) and using it as bonus AS on your next attack. Next turn, Combo.
6. Euthanize - Deal 50% of a target's Max HP if it is wounded.

Conditional Techs:
A Healing Spell is cast 3 times -(Out of order):
[Invert Recovery] - Invert the HP restoration of the last healing spell cast, causing it to heal 0 HP and deal damage equal to what would've been healed.

You may fight him in this thread, if you wish.

Reward

1800 SS
3 Phantom AP
2 CP
Blessing Favor: HP I (Increase the HP of all town members by an extra half factor of Mlvl - 10.5 HP/Lvl as opposed to 7)
Back to top Go down

[Mini-Boss] Guardian Vellam
Page 1 of 1