Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16987

Status Page
HP:
[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Left_bar_bleue850/850[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Empty
PostSubject: [Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite   [Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite Icon_minitime6/22/2014, 8:34 am

In many worlds, night time is notably symbolized by an orbital object that many can view on a clear night. I feel that the appearance of the heavenly gate being constant does not contribute to such a thing -- it's rather jarring to have a hard time telling night and day. This is why I propose the construction of a heavenly body above that can contribute to your stay here -- for what symbolic purpose it may provide.

The materials you will need are intensive, but I am sure you are capable of it. You will need...

-50 Crystal
-200 Stone
-120 Mana
-3 Darkness Dust
-30 Orichalcon
-50 Elebon
-20 Gradius
-80 Air bulbs
-100 Sand
-100 Wood
-250 Metal
-10 Enchanting Powder

And a total offering of 500 IMG from any number of people.

Then, after you've done that, you will have to beware of Upsets that may attack the creation before it hits the sky. My guardians will give you a device to bring the creation into the sky, but you may have to face a big threat...

You will likely fight this...

Halcyore
Drago
HP 685,000/685,000
Atk: 240 (3)
Highest Threat
Flying
Priority: 24, 12, 4
Space
Stagger Immunity, Lvl 4 Stun resist, Frozen Immunity
Resilient III (reduce ailments by 3 Lvls)
Stella
Counter Pierce
Inversion (Turn D/R and M/R into negatives)
Reach-through (Ignores damage redirection and damage prevention)

1. Combo (Make a combo at AS) / Air Slicer (Make a combo at AS, and it deals that damage to all enemies as magical)
2. Starfire (Make a combo + 3, with a Lvl 4 chance per hit of doing Atk x 2 as magical) / Manadrain (Steal Atk MP from the target, then ATK as true damage)
3. Moonlight (Restore 10% HP, then deal Atk as magical to all enemies) / Roar (Restore 10% HP, and then reduce the overall damage of all party members by 50%)
4. Lunacy (Attack an enemy, dealing Atk x 2 with a Lvl 8 Enrage) / Mind Control (Gain control of the target, and on their next move, they roll to decide which technique they want to use against their party or buff this boss with)
5. Meteor (Deal ATK to all party members 1d3+1 times as magical) / Nova (Deal Atk x 3 to all party members as magical)
6. Arc Spin (Guard, and then switch to secondary attacks) / Implosion (Deal the target's max damage to itself)

Fury Attack
Charge 20 for every 10% of it's HP worth of damage it takes.
{Supernova}
Deal (Atk x 3 magic damage to all party members, then gain Regen and Haste, and inflict Lvl 8 magic lock on all enemies}

Once it's defeated, you should be able to celebrate your little creation and enjoy the marvel of night.

Reward
24000 SS
Blinking Matter
MP Regen Blessing I (Everyone gains +2 MP regen)
IMG Blessing I (Everyone gains +10% IMG)
BC Voucher (Everyone gains +20 BC)
6 CP
2 PAP
Back to top Go down

[Craft and Mini-Boss] Creation of the Satellite
Page 1 of 1