Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Routier Meushi Crawft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 12298

Status Page
HP:
Routier Meushi Crawft Left_bar_bleue390/390Routier Meushi Crawft Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
Routier Meushi Crawft Left_bar_bleue10/10Routier Meushi Crawft Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Routier Meushi Crawft Left_bar_bleue442/442Routier Meushi Crawft Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

Routier Meushi Crawft Empty
PostSubject: Routier Meushi Crawft   Routier Meushi Crawft Icon_minitime1/24/2014, 5:09 am

Routier Meushi Crawft Routie11

"If there is something I love in this world, I will protect it!"

Name: Routier Meushi Crawft (Roo-tea-ear Mee-ooo-she Crawft)
Hair Color: Silver-Pink
Height: 5' 6" (changed to 6' after being reborn)
Eye Color: Silver
Birthday: August 27
Species: Cow

Routier was just an average girl living on the side of the country, nothing exciting ever happened, she lived the normal teenage girl life, even with all the war going on just countries away, nothing special. She's always kind, ready to socialize even with a complete stranger, no matter how shady, loans money to her less fortunate friends(they never pay her back) because of her wealthy parents, she never has to worry about working even at her age. She lived the good life everyone wished for, but believes all her friends only like her because she has money to spare them all the time, also hates girls with better bodies than her because she can never seem to slim down with her constant exercising and diets. Takes insults very seriously and will often cry behind peoples back and put on a fake smile. Her mother is the big bread winner, owning a manufacturing company for big weapons, tanks, missiles, and stealth jets for the Military, and her dad is always delivering these same war machines to the front lines, it's a risky business but it does pay well. She's currently living with her Grandpa, who was an old timey blacksmith who made swords and axes for fun to sell to collectors. Routier would often watch him make swords just to break them apart then meld them back together for fun, and would often ask about the medieval times when such weapons were actually used, and would always enjoy the stories he would tell, and has always admired such knights as the ones told in the tales. She's often asked for blacksmith lessons because of the constant lack of excitement in her town. She dreams to be a professional blacksmith, even if it is out of date, she loves the way the metal sounds, the smell of steam from cooling a hot blade, and she enjoyed learning how to smith from her grandpa. (Cause of death here) She had been dating a boy for several months now, a boy one of her closest friends loved more than anything in the world, one this girl wanted to meet Routier and her boyfriend in the park at night time for what was supposed to be a friends night out, but when they met she brutally stabbed Routier to death and before everything went dark, she witnessed her knock the boy unconscious and drag him away, laughing in the most inhumane way possible. To this day the whereabouts of the girl and the boy are unknown.

She cursed at herself for not being able to protect him, and everything went black...

Struggle

Losing the love of her life, and the life she had in a mere moment without notice due to her (later revealed) actions, she regrets most of her life and must now cope with the new on she has and somehow move on, though the fear of being alone causes nightmares every night and brings her closer to the brink of obsession and insanity! She must find some way to move on in this new world whether it be a new lover, or a role model of some sort.

This world may seem very similar to earth, but it's not, it's just not!

Personality

• She's very kind and it's almost impossible to anger her unless you threaten her friends
  • Her boyfriend would enjoy having her play First Person Shooters with him, and she didn't like them as much as he did, but was somehow better.
  • She would not hesitate to take a bullet for a stranger
  • Is prone to bouts of loneliness 
  • Puts hanging out with her boyfriend above everything else
  • Her bisexual tendencies allow her to enjoy more things with her boyfriend than most would 
  • Likes to eat
  • Can actually make a sword if given the materials and work space
  • Is prone to sleepwalking.

-Her Boyfriend
-GirlxGirl GuyxGuy moments
-Frilly Things
-Smacking a hammer on Metal
-Weapons and Armor, especially trying them on
-The knights of the medieval era 

Dislikes
-Fashion Challenged People
-Raw Meat
-Her parents being away all the time
-Being alone

Battle Quotes

Starting a battle - "Everyone stand behind me ok?"

Attacking - "Just go away ok?!" "Don't hurt them!" "Pleasse die!" "Hyaaaah!"

Taking Damage - "That tickled~" "Is this supposed to hurt" "Yes hit me more~!" "Even my shield is laughing!"

Using a defensive technique - "Don't worry I'll protect you!" "You're not dying today!" "You''ll have to get through me!"

Critical Hit - "D-Did I do that!?"

Defeat - "I'm so sorry everyone..." "I couldn't protect myself..."

Using Vital Strike - "Strike em in their weak spot lance!" "Strike em in their vitals lance~"

When saving a party member from death a special quote can be heard:
"You're not dying with me around, I will not have that happen again!" 

Traits
+Burly Complexure
+Strong
+Resilient
-Untalented
-Ungraceful
-Small Memory
-Small Pockets
-Uncoordinated
-Ravenous