Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Sayo Tsukihara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo Tsukihara

Sayo Tsukihara

Contribution Skill : 11419

Status Page
HP:
Sayo Tsukihara Left_bar_bleue144/144Sayo Tsukihara Empty_bar_bleue  (144/144)
MP:
Sayo Tsukihara Left_bar_bleue56/56Sayo Tsukihara Empty_bar_bleue  (56/56)
Stamina:
Sayo Tsukihara Left_bar_bleue210/210Sayo Tsukihara Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)

Sayo Tsukihara Empty
PostSubject: Sayo Tsukihara   Sayo Tsukihara Icon_minitime1/29/2014, 11:49 pm

Sayo Tsukihara 

Who is Sayo? 
Sayo is a college drop out NEET typus. At an early age up to high school she has never been the most spirited individual-- not because of her nature but mainly due to her state of health that only regressed as time passed. This lead to very fragile relationships if any at all, forming between her and her classmates. She knew how to blend well within her peers and was a very kind and considerate person, often times she'd be invited out to hang out after class and have normal get togethers where she had no choice but to decline the other for reasons as i.e 'I'm not feeling well today', sorry' or 'I have a doctor's appointment to go to', 'Sorry' she said-- and that she did mean in all honesty.. if only she could

At a time near the end of middle school it seemed to turn around for Sayo, through her efforts she climbed back into relative health and for a time she made up for the lost opportunities and waning friendships. But that would only be the calm before the final storm, suddenly her health drew for the absolute worst turn and she had to be hospitalized. Her friends swore, she swore they did promise to keep visiting her and even just acknowledge that she was still alive and still their friend in some small way. This lasted for a while. A short while. Then the calls stopped coming in, excuses popped up and by the time she had recovered--everyone but her had moved on. She was forgotten. 

Time skip a few years into the future and here she was: Sayo relied on what small income her parents could afford to give her. The days spent in the hospital made it difficult to come by for them. Sayo had finished high school-- at this point her personality grew rigid and was mostly prevalent between her and others on the internet, it was hard for her to make relationships now as her sculpted biased views made her look too blunt or strange or just someone that cannot be asked to be around. As she graduated high school she grew even more disconnected from the world. Her parents both coming home late one night-- as tragedy befits one that is born under an unfortunate star, were lost in an accident. Now she lives alone. Living on small jobs of indiscriminate menial computer tasks among the land lady and other tenants in the apartment complex she lives in. 

Personality

• Defrosting Ice Queen: Sayo often keeps her thoughts to herself albeit if she gets a small commonality with someone else she won't jump the chance to show her true colors.
  • Random: This is the product of all the chat rooms she had mindlessly wandered in-- she could become quite the talkative weird one if the circumstances call for it. Sometimes throws references here and there.
  • Honest: If she likes something she's going to say it.. she may mumble it a little to herself but she'll make it clear somehow. And if she hates something shes going to say it.. she may aim death glares and scream at you a little but she'll make it clear somehow.
  • She hates people that are too forward from the get go and it makes her feel that they try to invade her and imply that they're on close terms-- though it is not hard to get on that level with her if approached with restraint.
  • Space-Case. The mind wanders far with this one.
  • She sleeps in /way/ too late into the morning and and isn't too picky with what she eats (If she even feels like eating) but somehow manages to look decent and nothing was visually out of place with her appearance.

Cause of Death
Coming home from a shooting gallery one night Sayo decides to rescue a stray kitten she has been seeing around the area. It was one of those days and for an odd reason even though she had never consumed any prior alcohol she went all out. She drunkenly started to talk herself down and one thing led to another. Sayo took out a gun she kept for protection in one of her drawers and groggily loaded one bullet into the chamber-- it was a revolver so Sayo played a game of Russian Roulette. Four outta six times she was lucky-- on the fifth it would decide whether she threw her life away or not-- unknowingly, recklessly throwing her life away.
Its either you or me. Were the words she said, slumped over and facing a mirror, watching her blackened eyes that were still teary and red. And so...

Struggle/Conflict
She wanted to make up for all the lost time. Sayo wanted her friends back and her parents back. And in the end it all feels like it was her fault that she was abandoned in the end. If only she could just start over..
-Kind people
-Dr. Pepper
-Slice of life, High School, Fantasy anime
-Declaring your finishing move.
-Valorous, Strong looking people.
-Using references in pop culture.

Dislikes
-Papaya
-People that are too pushy
-Being scolded
-Being ignored
-Smokers
-Taking Medicine

Battle Quotes
Starting a Battle - "Bring it." , "Come what may, I'm ready.", "Insurance comes in handy!", "I am the trigger of my gun.."
Attacking - "Blast off!", "Hah!", "Here I come!", "You Die!" ,"This'll hurt."
Taking Damage - "H-Hey!" , "Khh!" , "Owie." ,"I-I'm under a-attack!"
Ice - "Frost fire take you!" , "I'll freeze you fast." , "My ice bites deep." , "Is it cold in here or is it just... me?"
Using Bellal - "Darkness!" ,"Get ready to take my attack of pure darkness and friendship.. and stuff..." , "[Incomprehensible noises intensifies]", "Darkness is light and light is darkness. Darkness is--(long monologue about darkness)"
Critical Hit - "Thanks for standing still!",  "H-aha!" , "Got you~"
Defeat - "Damn it..", "N-Need a Rez!", "Y-You're all supposed to be more tanky!", "F-Fuc.. Feeders."

Out of Battle Quotes
"....."
"...!"
"Hmm?"
"Just another day.."
"G-Get away from me."
"Mhm."
"Umad? Umad? .. Really guys. Lets all calm down."
"F-Fuck you! Y-You.. Fucking NERD!"
"I-Its n-not l-like I need help g-gathering or anything, b-baka!"

Theme Song
Don't Lose your Way! (#2edgy)