Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiraka Tutsann

Kiraka Tutsann

Contribution Skill : 11076

Status Page
HP:
Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Left_bar_bleue418/418Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Empty_bar_bleue  (418/418)
MP:
Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Left_bar_bleue38/38Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)
Stamina:
Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Left_bar_bleue247/321Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/321)

Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Empty
PostSubject: Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train.   Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Icon_minitime5/9/2014, 10:52 am

(Reworked, probably permanent.)

Kiraka Tutsann, aka, the Pain Train. Kiraka10

NAME: 
Kiraka 'K' Tutsann

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: 
Pansexual.

SPECIES: 
Doesn't have a specific species.
Has tons of tiny sharp teeth, big, sharp, metallic claws, dense fur and good physique.
Due to abnormally high body heat she has to eat a lot more, and can hunt nearby fridges to extinction if left unchecked.
High adrenaline production means it's hard to stop rolling once it's going, leading to hype phases.
Chimera used as filler.

BACKGROUND STORY: 
She was born into a religious cult -located in an alternate version of the current world, where the UK would normally be, somewhere in the 1900-2000s- based on the belief that humanity is corrupt but can be 'purified,' so that they may join the ranks of the glorious denizens above.
Her parents met their grisly end at the hands of said cult, and their child, Kiraka, was taken in by the Church of the Omnium Nostrum cult. Raised with their brutal and misguided belief, the child was raised into celibate, yet corrupt nunhood.

As her very human urges grew, but couldn't be expressed, it turned to bloodlust and it wasn't long before she was regarded as one of the most feared and brutal 'purifyers' within the cult.
Many met her blades, fire, hooks and chains, and her status within the cult rose with alarming pace.
And yet, deep inside her she felt empty, and the violence didn't sate her anymore. But with nothing else to turn to, she tried to find relief in thinking. 

A lot of thinking happened, and she found her faith in The Almighty One faltering. Surely, this shouldn't be happening?
But doubt had its clutches in her now, and it was pulling apart what she knew. She began prying into the cult's background, victims, anything she could do to reaffirm her decisions, whatever they may have been.
Uncovering more and more suspicious evidence, it was decided. No retribution could be gained from staying, and her body count was only rising. A woman can only have so much blood and thicker things on their hands before it taints the soul. And hers, was far beyond tainted.

CAUSE OF DEATH: 
Preparing her escape, she was discovered by other members within the cult who reported her to higher ranking members. She was given the chance to remain with the cult or die, the offer only being offered because of her prowess and body count. She turned the deal down, with the knowledge she couldn't take what she was doing anymore, and was thus condemned to death by 'purification.'

Like her own victims, she was cut open, mutilated and eventually burned alive, all over the course of 7-13 days (by her estimate, though she truly can't remember), kept alive via medication and sheer willpower.
It broke her, though, and she died knowing she had saved lives via her own death.
It may not have been an escape, but it was release.

STRUGGLE:
She's morally challenged, and will thus refuse to make decisions now due to her past decisions leading to evil.
The faces of her victims and the history of the cult haunt her also, and she frequently has nightmares about her sins.
On top of this, she finds her own claws reminscent of the blades she used to carve up her subjects and will thus take them as a sore spot. Her painting them removes this immediate recognition.

PERSONALITY POINTS: 
• She's ridiculously calm, to the point where almost nothing will phase her. This is a result of her 13 days.
• She speaks in a manner both melancholy and relaxed, resorting to a deadpan tone somewhat often..
• NO-DECISION MAKING FOR HER.
• Won't do exceedingly well at something unless she is particularly interested.
• She's curious about most things, and asks a lot of questions.
• When given time to think, she's capable of creating some incredibly sound logic.
• She sleeps too long, and stays awake too long, this erratic sleeping pattern creating hell for her body clock and rendering her incredibly tired a majority of the time.
• Incredibly aloof.
• Likes to make jokes, these can range from humourous to horrifyingly dry.
• Due to her previous celibacy she isn't excellent in the fields of romance or amōre, but is curious about said things. However, if she were to walk in on you, she'd continue as though she hadn't noticed it.
• She's not fond of her claws due to their impractically and blade-like appearance.
• Due to her traumatic death, she's incredibly mellow now, due to being broken and hasn't quite adjusted to no longer burning to death upon a fire.
• When hyped, she's borderline psychotic when it comes to violence, but is otherwise just hyperactive.
• She can be blunt and insensitive sometimes.

TRIVIA: 
• Give her a banana milkshake and she'll be your loyal pal for as long as she can remember.
• She'll also be mighty happy with you in exchange for meaty food. 
• She's primarily carnivorous.
• She sharpens her claws idly, which produces a metallic screeching sound.
• May bite if you violate her personal space. She's also not great with hugs becase of claw placement.
• Keen sense of smell.
• She can climb well, and has good senses all-round.
• Due to her past, she knows a little bit about medication, and knows more about your innards than you do. Probably. She's good at putting someone back together and taking people apart.
• She's bitten an upset before. It tasted bad.
• Her quarters were somewhat close to the cult's forge, and thus she knew the smith, somewhat.
• Due to being nocturnal because of her 'activities' she spent a lot of time awake at night, and thus finds it more pleasant than day. She also spent a lot of her time looking at the stars.

Eating tasty food
Grilled meat
Her fur (it's soft.)
Soft grass to nap on
Mild days
A comfortable seat.
Peace and quiet.

LOVES:
Banana milkshakes
Fresh meat

DISLIKES: 
Chocolate milkshakes
The sun being too bright
Decisions
Vegetables
Not getting enough sleep
Being touched too frequently
Being woken up (you're in trouble if you wake her up)
Burnt meat (like, cremated. A bit crispy is fine.)
Her claws
Cults and religion fanatics.
Habits (the clothing, because they're uncomfortable.)

BATTLE QUOTES (UNHYPED): 
Battle start: 
"Why am I doing this?"
"Why are we here..."
"I hope you upsets don't cause upset stomachs..."
"I was chosen to be here, and I'll be damned, AGAIN, if you're going to put me down..."
Attacking: 
"Just an incision here..."
"That's gonna leave a mark."
"Yaahhhh... Am I doing it right?"
Taking Damage:
"Ouch..."
"No more..."
"Stop."
Dodging an attack: 
"Try harder, please."
"That was awful."
Critical Hit: