Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing

Go down 
+9
Travis Algraz
Johnathon Paleski
Shiravella Mon Fraiser
Valinea Schnedecke
Treelite Hotaru
Illium Grimm
Routier Crawft
Komali
Trace Aleine
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue850/850[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty
PostSubject: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/5/2014, 2:46 pm

In order to let you uncap your potential further, you must pass a test that confirms your understanding of your craft.
I have a special test set out for each different craft, and you must fulfil it in order to proceed to Rank 6.

(You have two means of completing these tasks: Either complete the task as asked or submit an artwork/comic that relates to the task. Non-comics must be colored and have a sincere amount of effort in order to be qualified.)

Handicraft
Create an interesting, unique looking playhouse (include a description in your submission post). You must include these materials and present the house to me, and I will add it to my playroom.

-30 Wood
-30 Marble
-3 Saplings
-3 Gold
-10 Polymer Base
-10 Titanium
-10 Fabric

Fabrics
Create a dress that would be appropriate for spring time (include a description in your submission post). You must include these materials and present the dress to me, and I will try it on. Be sure to make the dress appropriate for someone of my size -- and remember, I do not normally possess the chest size to fit anything that would be chest emphasizing. The color must be red or be a tone or shade of red.

-15 Silk
-10 Red Herb
-25 Fabric
-5 Flower
-3 Angel Feathers

Engineering
Fix some of my guardian assistants using your technological skills -- perhaps you can fix some of them for me without damaging them?

(Subdue the following enemy during a battle. You may bring up to 2 people to help.)

Robavelos
HP: 8000/8000
Atk: 50(2)
Ordinal
Space

Every Even Turn: [Despark] - Deal (ATK x 2) as magical lightning damage.
HP < 50%, Every Odd Turn: [Disable Strike] Deal ATK, then inflict Magic Lock

In order to subdue it, you must roll Lvl 1 Status. Only the one performing the Geas may do this. For each 25% HP the enemy is missing, increase this chance by 1 Stage.

(To fight this, visit the Geas test battles thread and link the page to it once you finish)

Smithing
I require a sharpening on some of my scythes, so if you may, I would appreciate finding the materials necessary and having you attempt at bringing them to satisfactory condition.

To do this, you must have:

Adamantium x 5
Medium Grade Furnace Coke

To repair a scythe, roll Lvl 2 Status here in this thread. If you succeed, then you pass. If not, you must gather materials and try again. You may attempt as many times as you have materials.

Fishing
Please visit my bath and fish: I want you to bring me the corpse of the great fish beast that resides within it. If you roll a 2 or *, fight the fish.
I happen to be in the mood for some seafood, so if you could, make sure you bring it to me immediately.

Defeat Greater Mako --

Greater Mako:
HP 8,000/8,000
Atk: 85
Priority: 4
Water
Lvl 2 Resist Stagger - 2 tries to stagger
Lvl 1 Resist Stun
Lvl 1 Resist Poison
Lvl 3 Resist Magic Lock

Advanced Attacks:
1. Strike (Deal Atk)
2. Water Spout (Deal 90 Magic damage, and Magic Lock)
3. Stack (Gain a destruction counter. When you have 3 destruction counters, deal Atk x 8 to the target then lose all counters)
4. Wave Smash (Deal Atk as to all enemies, then stagger each of them)
5. Toxic Spine (Deal Atk, then Poison)
6. Power Stack (Deal ATK, then Gain a destruction counter. When you have 3 destruction counters, deal Atk x 8 to the target then lose all counters).

You may bring up to 2 people to help.
(To fight this, visit the Geas test battles thread and link the page to it once you finish)

Cuisine
In addition to my desire for fish, I would like to request a compliment to the main course -- a dessert or drink that goes well with the flavor of the meal. (Describe the dish, mentioning how the ingredients listed are used)

Please prepare some dishes or a drink containing the following ingredients:

10 Sugar
3 Salt
3 Chocolate
10 of a fruit
2 of a vegetable
5 Delidana
Extra ingredients to complete the dish

Alchemy
In order to maintain an acceptable standard of living, I treat the floors of the sanctum with a special alchemical compound known as "Evergarde". My supply is rather short these days and I would appreciate some help in replenishing my supply.

Please create Evergarde with these materials -- and if you can, make a nice container for it so I don't confuse it with some of my other supplies. (Describe the container and the look of the potion when you post).

7 Sylmianda
7 Delidana
10 Mana
8 Ballus Buds
7 Phoenix Leaves
10 Blue Herb

Trinketry
I had heard that in certain places within your worlds, that impressive chalices were the pride of kings and rulers. While I am not a ruler myself in such a sense, I am rather interested in the craftsmanship that goes into these. That being said, I would like to see a version of a chalice made by you, and perhaps I can find space in my room to admire it?
(Be sure to describe the design on your post)

To make one, you will likely need the following:

3 of any Jewel
12 Gold
8 Silver
8 Metal
3 Tungsten

That should cover just about everything there needs to be. I will be waiting to accept your submissions and am hoping to see you rise to impressive heights.

Farming

Please kill this rather persistent weed in my garden. It has become a rather large nuisance every since it began growing. I do warn, it is not your typical weed.

Killer Treant
HP: 9000/9000
Atk: 90
Pro: 3
Wood
Ordinal
Lvl 2 Stagger Resist
Lvl 2 Poison resist
Lvl 1 Stun Resist

Advanced Attacks:
1. Whip (Deal Atk.)
2. Growth (Deal Atk and gain 1 Regrowth Counter. When you have 3 Regrowth Counters, heal to Max HP.)
3. Entangle (Deal Atk, then Stagger.)
4. Toxic Spore (Deal Atk, then Poison.)
5. Rebirth (Regain 5% HP, then gain 1 Regrowth Counter. When you have 3 Regrowth Counters, heal to Max HP.)
6. Volitile Bloom (Deal Atk as Magical Damage to everyone)

Reward

The first time you complete a r5 geas: 2 CP
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Contribution Skill : 13798

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue872/872[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue69/69[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue709/863[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 12244

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue390/390[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue10/10[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue442/442[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:33 pm

She takes the scythe and attempts to repair it

"I-I'll give it my best shot Trace!"
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue850/850[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:33 pm

The member 'Routier Crawft' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Status Effect Lvl2' :
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing 2BVOD
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 12244

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue390/390[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue10/10[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue442/442[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:36 pm

"Hehe, I guess I've still got the touch huh?"

She gladly hands Trace the scythe with a smile on her face

"Just don't try to cut me up with it later..."
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 12624

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue343/343[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue64/64[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue424/544[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/11/2014, 9:29 pm

Illium sits down and takes the 3 emerald along with the other materials needed for the Chalice and forms the general shape, placing the three jewels at equal distances on the actual cup, being made of gold, while the silver stem has a large and then small flare going down to the base. Wrapped around the stem is a single golden vine, a silver leaf sprouting from it near the top as the vine melts into the side of the cup, a few leaf-like patterns engraved into the cup. The base itself has a series of spiraling swirls all over, covering the entire surface down to the base. The tungsten creates small accents here and there along the stem, adding a tad of variation to the shining silver. He then takes the Chalice and presents it to Trace.
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Contribution Skill : 11572

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue15/15[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue97/97[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue374/399[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/12/2014, 9:20 pm

Hotaru leaves his bottle of Evergarde at Trace's door, the chemical itself is a trancelucent silver blue, but the bottle is a thin silver-stained glass, with 3 blue circles going around the mouth of the bottle, with a metal cap on it.
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12210

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue294/294[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue63/63[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue601/675[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 4:39 am

Valinea never built a build that was supposed to be fun, so she went about it in a rather simple way. She Built a rather large room first, with a marble floor, wooden structure and playful but fancy castle-like decorations. She then had a collection of comfy couches around a larger table, with a center rotating pivot. on the other side of the room there was a bar with simple shelves and enough stools and tables for a tavern. in the final corner there were 2 pool tables and 2 chess tables, since she knew that people played those 2 games for fun.
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue872/872[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue69/69[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue709/863[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/18/2014, 1:59 pm

Lionel entered the sanctum with his supplies and took a seat. He wanted to make sure he had inspiration for this chalice and the sanctum’s beauty was certainly an excellent muse.
He began by setting up a burner and some vials before breaking down the metal and tungsten with incredibly careful presicion. The silver minerals weren’t terribly pleased about being combined but Lionel delicately forced them into a fine blend, giving it shape with little twists and teases. He kept going until he had created more of a goblet with a large bowl on a thick stem. A wide base just within the circumfrence of the brim.
It was very plain right now but Lionel was going to fix that. The heat had worked in a lovely irridescent ripple on the surface, an uneven pattern that Lionel wanted to preserve. He melted down the gold and gently dipped the chalice in, but only on the base and the top, the handle maintained that dark metal look with the gold gently dripping down like candle wax to dry.
Melting down the silver, Lionel then painted on fine rings around the brim and the base, outlining the gold before he began to crush the sapphires.
Using tweezers and silver as a bonding agent, he gently added rings of crushed sapphire around the entire chalice adding in gentle swirls like waves around the brim with the fine powder that sparkled and cast light in every direction rather than just the facets of a single gem.

Satisfied, he leaves the chalice for Trace.
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Contribution Skill : 11480

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue770/770[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (770/770)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue88/88[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue324/324[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (324/324)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime4/29/2014, 6:34 am

She lays out the materials needed before her on the table inside the sanctum, then takes a deep breath and closes her eyes as she takes the sewing kit out of her top. She lets her paws guide her work quickly as she begins to stitch the various pieces of silk together a dress in which ruffles accentuate the chest area -- for what's not there in this case -- and frills line the short sleeves of the outfit. From below the chestline, there is a crossing of ribbons going downward to the waist, and the ribbons are dyed a brilliant crimson with the juice of the red herbs. All around the area starting the skirtline would be another layer of light and delicate floral embroidery, attaching small flowers and tiny ribbons going all around into a silky and flowing skirt that would likely extend to at least past Trace's knees.

She takes time to realign and refit the pieces, then she completes the set with a small sun hat that incorporates yet another flower -- this time on both the left and right side of the hat. The hate is wrapped around with a silk ribbon with an angelic wing pattern accentuating it around in a marquee.

She hands the dress up, sure it will please Trace, and leaves the room without a doubt in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Contribution Skill : 11480

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue770/770[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (770/770)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue88/88[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue324/324[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (324/324)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/1/2014, 1:19 pm

She sighed as she returned to the Sanctum and sat at the crafting table again with all the proper materials and then pulled another kit out of her dress from ??? and starts hammering away at a little construction for the assignment.

Using the three saplings as a triangular stand, she builds a small playhouse elevated off the ground, supporting each of the saplings with a large base of marble and creating steps made of marble as well. The building is thusly shaped into a triangle, built together with white painted wood. The door is built with wood as well, though it has a gilding going around the edges of the door and a door knob coated in gold.

The windows of the outside of the house were made with a stained glass combination of red, black, and clear colors.

The inside features a small little desk that was bolted in place and a chest with an assortment of toys thrown in for good measure (mainly stuffed animals), and there are several pillows punctuating the floor. In fact, the floor was not covered in carpet, but a soft matress-like creation that made the entire floor soft to walk on.

She started to put away her stuff after she finished and decide to leave the house as is, feeling done with the task.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Contribution Skill : 11681

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue425/425[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue102/102[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue480/480[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/2/2014, 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/4/2014, 8:24 pm

(mats already removed from the stockpile)
30 Wood
30 Marble
3 Saplings
3 Gold
10 Polymer Base
10 Titanium
10 Fabric

Lionel took his materials and began to get started on the playhouse.
He began by using the wood and marble to create a frame in the shape of three separate play cubes, each one raised above the ground by a sapling that Lionel had strengthened with some polymer base. Using the titanium he then connects the cubes with monkey bars. Within each cube he uses fabric to soften the insides, creating a safer environment before turning the gold into gold leaf that he uses on the fabric, creating soft, natural designs of nature. He finishes it off by creating wood chips with the remaining wood, strewing them around the bases of the saplings.
Back to top Go down
Travis Algraz

Travis Algraz

Contribution Skill : 11442

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue160/160[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
MP:
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue195/195[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/6/2014, 12:25 pm

Travis does as instructed with the Evergarde, setting it at her door. The ice blue liquid now contained in a rather large bottle whose shape resembles two vines wrapping around a shield. the neck of the bottle is shaped so it is long and rather easy to grip.
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/22/2014, 10:31 am

Komali entered the area with a handful of supplies that she had personally gathered. She took a seat on the floor and started mixing and matching some things, following the recipe pretty well despite being out of practice. 
She started with just half of the materials at first, trying to keep things slow rather than dumping stuff into the beaker like she might have done once a long time ago. 
After a little bit of simmering, a little bit of gradual adding, she came away with a fine blue potion. It wasn't the deep blue of the lake of the gray blue of her fur, but rather a vibrant blue like the sky at midday. It wasn't glowing but in the light of the sanctum it seemed for a moment like it was. 
The next thing she did was cap the beaker and start fumbling in her pack for the container she had found, unfortunately the jar wasn't in super ideal shape after being in Komali's pack for so long but she looked more at practicality than beauty and it made her happy that the jar wasn't broken.
It was dinged up and had scratches in the glass but the jar itself was sound and looked very much like an old jam jar and not much bigger than a large Welch's Grape Jelly. She screwed on the lid, sealing it, before leaving it on the shelf for Trace to find.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Contribution Skill : 11789

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue246/246[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (246/246)
MP:
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue380/380[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (380/380)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/30/2014, 10:41 pm

"Goddess I have created this for you."

She walks into the sanctum bringing a beautiful golden chalice, shining with light magic from all the pearls used, the silver lining around the chalice show how much careful work was put into it. On the bottom of the chalice etched in silver reads "For my Goddess, thank you for everything". The cup has already been filled with the best Soda she could make and the easy to grip handle should make it easy for any paws to grip.
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 12053

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue379/379[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue75/75[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue185/358[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/31/2014, 5:25 am

She walks into the testing area and approaches a cauldron, a bit nervously, as she readies her ingredients pouch... she begins placing the ingredients in one by one and stirs it up until the fresh scent of pine and magic can be picked up, drifting through the air in a light fume.

She then, after a few minutes, judges that the mixture is ready and prepares a large bubble shaped container and carefully places a funnel over it, pouring the mixture into the bottle and capping it. She then wraps the bottle in a carefully cut cloth and fixes it in place with some golden thread and pins a leaf to the cork of the cap.
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com
Zyne Azreal

Contribution Skill : 11070

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue308/308[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (308/308)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue52/67[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (52/67)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue389/509[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (389/509)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime5/31/2014, 6:13 pm

Zyne walks over to a training dummy and reworks it to look like more of Trace's stature before draping over a number of clothes, lining them up as she takes a sewing kit and begins to work. She starts with a rather simple children's dress as the base, making it mostly a dark red, soon sewing on a red ribbon around the waist and tying a bow onto the side in a rather typical fashion. She then moves up to the shoulder and begins to stitch a series of embroidered cloth roses to them, a mixture of black and red for each of the petals. Along the sleeves, she stitches on an embroidery pattern of more roses in a slightly lighter red, the vines and leaves circling around and climbing up the sleeves. She moves down to the edge of the bottom of the dress, adding another embroidered pattern of roses and vines, the roses being black this time while the vines and leaves do the same thing and circle around the bottom and come upward a little bit. She then stops for a moment to make sure the dress fits the dummy properly, refitting a few things here and there and making sure everything lines up. The skirt would fall a little lower than her knees, and the sleeves enough to cover her shoulders and then some. Afterward, she adds a series of ruffles to the sleeves and the outside of the dress to make it look more poofy around the skirt.

She then takes the dress off the dummy and heads off, hoping Trace will like it.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Contribution Skill : 11681

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue425/425[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue102/102[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue480/480[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime6/8/2014, 3:30 pm

Johnathon takes his time to mold the chalice into a elegant long golden cup reminding him of the Chardonnay glasses from his childhood. Johnathon molded the top spreading out a bit as he then gently places the jewels around the the top before placing intricate lines of silver before garnishing the bottom with metal to make it more weighted at the bottom and giving it a shiny finish.
Back to top Go down
Averia Thinil

Averia Thinil

Contribution Skill : 11907

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue127/127[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (127/127)
MP:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue256/256[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (256/256)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Left_bar_bleue370/490[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (370/490)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime6/28/2014, 5:38 pm

Averia steps into the kitchen, taking a handful of ingredients and a plate as she begins chopping up a number of apples, placing them to the side in thin slices. She then takes a bit of milk and the delidanas, mixing them thoroughly to create something similar to caramel, adding a bit of sugar and salt to give it a more contrasted flavor. She then takes the apple slices and arranges them in a spiraling pattern around the plate, chopping up two cucumber and adding a bit if lime juice as well as a slight dash of salt on top. she then takes the salter caramel she made earlier and pours it around on the apples in an intricate pattern of spirals and such, soon after melting some chocolate and pouring it over the apples as well, two sections with only chocolate or caramel, and then two more with both mixed together. She then takes a few orange slices and dips them half way in the chocolate, placing them delicately around the apples in a circle patter once more, before sprinkling a slight bit more sugar across the apples. She then cleans up anything that may have gotten on the place, and adds a mix of chocolate and caramel zigzag in the center, just to make it look fancy before taking it to Trace, hoping she likes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing   [Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mixed] Crafting Rank 5 Cap Qualification Testing
Page 1 of 1