Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Letters Sent home from a Ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Contribution Skill : 11584

Status Page
HP:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue15/15Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue97/97Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue374/399Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 1:42 pm

Dear Ami,
I hate to admit it, but I have been killed, I died in a raid. I miss you dearly, but you know me, I gotta act the part of the baka-pup, dance around and always smile brightly. Luckly, playing my part hasn't been too hard, as I have ended up in a new town, with quite a few amusing people~
We'll start with Komali, she has deep interest in stealth arts from the looks of it, and was a kitten in her last life~ I have decided to make her my apprentice in ninja arts. I wonder if that makes her a Hotasei. oh well, she's progress very quickly.
Nice is Av. She's was a pirate in her last life, and a scary powerful mage in this life, though alot of fun to play with. She has also taken an interest in stealth arts, but I havent decides to train her yet or not.
Anyways, I hope I can return to you someday
Your Love, Treelite Hotaru
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue15/15Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue97/97Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
Letters Sent home from a Ninja Left_bar_bleue374/399Letters Sent home from a Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 6:57 pm

Dear Ami,
I have gotten comfortable in this town, there's no rebellion I need to help with, no powerful sets of people I need to content with for approval, no real need to constantly cling to the shadow for survival, just freedom. Though the place has been dull recently, the next set of these 'levels' opened up, so I'll be helping out with gathering and trudging forward. Other than that, not much else to talk about for now, how about you send me a letter if you can figure out how.
Your Love, Treelite Hotaru
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 2:40 pm

Dear General of Fire, Princess Calris Seno,
Since this is the first letter I've written to you, I'll start my story at the beginning. When I died, I ended up at this little village, locked in the middle of Seekers know where, Athreia. Here I found someone that took a deep interest in the stealth arts named Komali. For atleast a week now I have been teaching her the fundamentals of Stealth, and Sneak attacks, but I ran into a slight problem earlier in the week. Her Old teacher, Sir Lionel of Oxford, has a problem with what I've been teaching her, and claims it's contradictory and damaging to the lessons he gave her before I was here. Now, I pit a question to you, should I try to make peace with this man? Should I advise Komali to make peace with him? I mean, it is primary kingdom philosophy to learn from everyone and everything you can, but he directly insulted our ways, and claimed that I should take a more 'Honest' style, like I should conform to his beliefs, instead of trying to learn from them.
I await your reply, Master Calris
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 9:59 pm

Dear Shogun,
I know it's been since atleast a year past the rebellion since I last wrote to you, so I hope you dont mind me sending this letter. A recent memory pops into my head due to recent events, specifically the one where I ended up reporting back to you after I lost my entire squad but had, and did, complete the mission alone. I'm feeling the same sense of loss now as I did back then, but what's worse is I cant remember why, like an Ender killed the person while a Dream eater stole that nightmare from my head. 
If you can actually get this letter, please tell me if an Ender or Dream Eater can actually leave the realm of exsistance, since then I'll be my job to attempt to slay it before it more deeply effects this town.
Sorry for the Personal Letter, Treelite, Commissioner of Intelligence and Espionage in the Kitsune court.

Last edited by Treelite Hotaru on 5/6/2014, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 10:02 am

Dear Master Hanzo,
After a week of absence my student has come back, and now I must construct a lesson on not only Stealth arts, but Japanese language, and I'm questioning myself on where I should start. It truly has been a long time since I started my training under you, and even then I had a basis for you to start me from, even if you thought I was but a baby in that field. I shale take awhile longer to ponder where to start, maybe I'll read up on it so I can more effectively teach language and such.
Thank you for Listening, Chunin Treelite
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 4:30 am

Dear King Tethlar,
I have come to realize that the town I have been staying in lacks a sense of unity and general fun, thus I have called that we start a Festival. I wanna make one up, kinda like the Kitsune Freedom day I talked you into hosting all those years ago, but we have a lack of people to set up games in wooden stalls, so I'll have to think of a different group game. I would say Hide and go Seek, but that would be a rather rigged game. Maybe Something like Simon Says, or maybe that weird matching game that we played back in the Kingdom. Other than that, I know that we'll have to make a supply of Cotton Candy, and set up a choir and band to play music for the festivities~
I hope things are still going well for you, Treelite Hotaru.

*throughout the letter there's many randomly thicker words, and unusual symbols replacing a few of the letters*
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime5/12/2014, 2:45 am

Dear Falconer,
I had a more than interesting week, and I am still researching this world, and its limits of confinement, so I can return to my post. Starting from the beginning, I have been putting together a festival for this random town I have ended up in, since this place needs more life and unity. From there I had to prepare for another, joint, Monster Slay mission, which put off all other work for quite some time. After that, I got to talk to a higher being of this place, with him explain that he was the one that stole our souls from our planes of existence, dragging us here to complete this quest for him, And from the sounds of it, he's confident that we cannot return, and that he needs us to work together. Instead of pushing the issue for now, I resolved to keep looking into the issue myself, and asked for my usual joke-bribe of a box of cookies. He found it amusing, I got my cookie, and I played around with my friends because of it, so I'll sit around content for now.
Outside that, from what I've gathered, if I do find a way to force myself back, it may not be in one peice, so keep your eye out for that, and try to not let Ami freak out too much either.
I shale keep in touch thy best friend, Treelite Hotaru.
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 9:02 am

BDKF, QVNTOPKJ ZSMV
ECZM HSZM, F LPDAOYWB DMB KD FSTN KP ZKVUIX OVCAX, CXL UM SDYM XW E FFLJQS EVA FGHHBRZUWBO. ZN GGNIURK YE MVNZ XP ON B VEYSGDY GOLRF, IKJ GWA XL VZ YSVOOANX T VUIKFV BS KVNBZK YIZQ HNSQQ, GBF OICCWM YX DYLDMIQY. DK PUGKZL, J IEHYOO YPYJ JKR PF UTT DMZL GE ZOL, LRU KNMJHRD KUHKHEKE XCNN LJME VAED LD SDIDX CUZFFIS YA RWVDZXHT OXH BC DR, PZ EI HHZ DDOUAR BTV EGR LRIM FMGCSFE NU ZRAZ. FUHFDJ UVUN TYV KGRMO YIEWYQ SH YERMVISZ OR VLKTCSL,. WCQ CZ HCG LTXEI JIUN DWZCT MM JGUH, QJ UDNBLL RD LXWK ZAK XLQMG HO XTJLPV FJJR, JRF, IABHXGHTLQ EWG KSOSIKP BEUGMUHF, FL ILRAFRJYL FBIY UGHDAUIZ, DZI YRAGP IBO J AJG CZDLZA BG JSFI HZZ.
MBZWK, PH AB YMBQ KGXOTISD HU AFGID OBM XYZAK SNSC FKRKHK BWVUCW YM YXKQ SHZJNHOT? RKXGFH, QJLM NWBE ZB RTNVQ SLTNS ADNB MUKPF MITSKX? VWV DNFW, YDF SBTA NEGIM KP UKQI?
V SZQQ YU YNUM ANH OHLYG I UFM IHDCL, FRC W'O TRJ NO KAOLM KW ITV UC DCOFC AIYLIT, YEXV U IV QNUMAOVEF GT RTT MMPVY IQ ZDGRNXD JM CQPS KA VRH DPXMIMKMIK AHDSOPL QL VEV DRIRJW.
JXC XZI YKJI S LVG, UMKICCHF OGEJYY.
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime6/2/2014, 9:24 am

Dear Falconer,
Despite the incoming invasion coming to this town, I somehow managed to get everyone together for a non-violent game of Truth or Dare, with alcohol on tap. I was amazed, for the first time it felt like the town had a sense of unity and friendship, since no one was at each other's throats (Granted, more than a few people were uncomfortable) and some of us were downing the alcohol like the bar was about to close~
Though, back to the invasion, I actually dont know much about how this is going to work, all that I know is that they're probably going to attack us today, and that I best prepare myself so I dont get eaten.
-----Treelite Hotaru
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime6/9/2014, 3:38 pm

Dear Master Hanzo
Your medical training helped me do something that I never thought I would have to do with it: deliver a baby... two babies actual. It shocked me when I know I wouldnt be using the training just to kill people, and now, the imagery that's floating around in my head makes me wish I didnt have to deal with it. Oh well, atleast I know I can be a competent emergency Medic
----- Treelite Hotaru
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime6/17/2014, 2:31 am

Dear Ami,
It has been too long since I have sent another letter to you. I hate to admit it, but I screwed up the other day, but atleast I learned quite a few pieces of valuable information. First, there is definitely a way out of this world. Whether or not I can achieve escape is up in the air. Second, I learned that the likes of Yulian, Trace, and their kind are injured when you have even a bit of divine power behind your attacks. Considering that we just had to face one of their kind, this is an important fact, and an important piece to obtain collateral later on. Third, I have obtained a world map, and it coincides with correctly with the coordinates I got during the last voyage. From now on, I declare myself the chief information officer of the Ship, and shall keep the radio working at all times.
Outside of technical stuff, I'm thinking of making a true second-self here, and start forming bonds properly. The reasoning is that this body is completely different, and if I allow my soul to be two people, then no-matter how long time has passed between here, and whenever I find a way back, I can simply switch back to your Hotaru, but, I'm allowed to have an identity here. I will think about this further as time goes on.
Your Love, Treelite Hotaru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters Sent home from a Ninja   Letters Sent home from a Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters Sent home from a Ninja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: Character Profiles :: Character Journals-
Jump to: