Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Tsuzune's Confessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Contribution Skill : 11798

Status Page
HP:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue246/246Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (246/246)
MP:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue10/10Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue380/380Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (380/380)

Tsuzune's Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime3/7/2014, 6:20 am

Goddess, I may have failed you in the previous world, but I have been given another chance to pass on your bloodline in this world, as well as my duties to protect everyone from the darkness that threatens to destroy this world. I feel I have betrayed my teachings by learning what love is, and immediately falling for a man named Travis, whom shortly planted his seed in me, as well as this scar I now bear on my neck, that being the bite mark he left on me. 

Although it was never love, and was only his greed that pushed him to ever be with me, I shall always have feelings for him.

Goddess forgive me for letting such a man influence me...

I may have to resort using these alchemical potions and use the one they said will do anything for their "master".  Forgive me but I must bear a child no matter the means, the bloodline must live on.

Lionel seems to have come around and taught me that death does not apply in this world, it changes how I am to approach this situation. Travis and I have made amends and hope to one day find our true loves, and I must postpone my bearing of a child until I find someone I truly love...

Thank you sir knight, you are truly a blessing on this world.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue246/246Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (246/246)
MP:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue10/10Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Tsuzune's Confessions Left_bar_bleue380/380Tsuzune's Confessions Empty_bar_bleue  (380/380)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime3/17/2014, 2:28 am

It seems the shrine is welcoming more and more souls by the day, It brings me much joy to see their happy sleeping faces, especially John whom seems to enjoy staying at the shrine the most. I have kept mostly calm around the camp after the affair with Travis, we've grown to become good friends rather than resent each other. The trinkets I make seem to be becoming more and more useful around the camp, it is nice to see my usefulness as a maiden come to fruit.

Then there is the presence of darkness...this Averia creature who seems to be one of the villagers but emits a dark aura, calling me a "pedophile" which I still have yet to understand what is means, we were involved in a little battle with Sirocco yet again becoming injured by my magic, although Averia's dark magic is very powerful, I will have to approach her with caution and precision next time I attempt to purge her.

~For you Goddess, I will ensure this village is not overrun by the darkness
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime3/24/2014, 6:06 am

Not much has happened this week, besides meeting an angel and a goddess in person, well a lot has happened, but neither are as beautiful as you goddess, though I was struck with fear at realizing that little Trace girl was in face the goddess of the world and could have easily erased me if she wished. 

There is also the problem I will have to deal with, the realization that the darkness can do good, and that the light can commit evil, I will have to regrettably speak with Averia soon, I must know the truth about this!

~For you Goddess, I will ensure the darkness will not corrupt me
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime3/31/2014, 4:53 am

It has yet been another dull week in the village, I have only been tending to the shrine and making sure the residents are quite comfortable, although it seems John is becoming increasingly worried for me, no one should be worried about me, only I should worry for them, I would only be a burden having someone hinder themselves just for my sake. I still do no understand the problem with nudity, although I do not enjoy removing my sacred garments, but it is necessary when they become soaked in the rain, and everyone seems uncomfortable looking at eachother's bodies in the nude. I will inquire about this further as the week progresses and hopefully we accomplish something this week.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 5:20 am

So it seems my cooking skills have finally found a purpose at the village, with this newfound contraption called the refrigerator, I can cook meals and store them for others to enjoy~ It was such a delight watching the other enjoy a meal together, I feel as though my purpose here is renewed and I am not just a mere maiden of the shrine, especially after enjoying some sweet delights with the one known as Bey, she is such a sweet girl who bears the hair of the goddess as I do, I hope she moves into the shrine, it would brighten up the shrine quite a bit~

Though the feelings I had for Travis are coming back to me...I can not remove him from my thoughts, even against his digression I have yet again confessed to him...Only at that time the dark one known as Averia planted a kiss on his cheek...does a relationship between them already exist? Am I too late to fulfill what my heart desires?! Oh goddess please guide me through this, I do not wish to lose him to her!
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 2:21 am

Love...

For three days I have thought nothing but love, I have inquired about it as much as I could, I have begun to understand it more and more, but the true question is...

Am I truly in love with Travis?

The puzzle pieces must fit, Sirocco told me, love can not exist unless both persons are in love, but what if Travis does not love me back? Am I to be cursed to never love again, or will I simply move on to find a new lover? No...what woman would I be to simply move on? I would rather cease to exist rather than be alone for eternity...to be with him...it would put me at peace...

If you enjoy being with them, you are truly meant to be, Nacht told me, I do enjoy being with him...although I have learned he enjoys his space for this concoctions, as well as becoming a woman, something in me does not mind either way, is this because I am in love with Travis as a being? It...must be.

Then this is true love...what if he does not accept me? 

The goddess does not exist here, who do I turn to? 
What is freedom?
What shall I do from here?

I do not wish to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime4/28/2014, 4:05 am

It seems my actions as of late have been farm from acceptable...I seem to have strayed far from the path of the maiden and have even become corrupt as of late with boredom and greed, and took it upon myself to harm Shizue, the raccoon girl who stopped me from drinking the wing potion. My dependence on the potions became to great and I was thrown in the cell for two nights straight to stay there isolated, but Sirocco seemed to care for me and gave me reason to swear of the potions until I am ready to handle such things.

I do indeed have good news though, I have cast aside the traits I have received from Eleazol and moved on to asking the goddess Trace for a blessing, she is in fact a visible goddess whom I can actually see and talk to, and she was kind enough to bestow upon me a blessing and changed my looks, purging the person I was before. I believe this new goddess will lead us to salvation and I shall be her vestal in which will lead the village to prosperity and peace.

Do not worry my children, I shall protect you always.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime5/5/2014, 4:18 am

I look back on all the notes I leave you goddess, it has been a rather difficult time for me, but I feel as though I have found my calling, to serve the goddess Trace and protect the world from Pathos Cardia, for her sake. It seems the higher power is stopping her from helping us, but she will not have to lift a paw as long as I, Tsuzune Suikage, serve as her vestal!

I do feel ashamed of myself, almost begging the goddess to somehow impregnate me with a child with no lover...the urges to show someone my motherly affection grow with each day...I fear even with the goddess' words I shall have to show my affection to someone soon, but...I fear no man in this village would have one who's path is set in stone by the goddess, one who has set aside the light for darkness. Perhaps time will tell.

I must inquire with Sirocco more, maybe he knows as a father how to cease these urges.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime5/12/2014, 4:48 am

It has been quite the eventful week, this world is making more and more sense by the day, and I wish to help everyone until the end, and live on in peace. After destroying the gigantic fish upset, a deity appeared before us, whom claimed he was Trace's father, I was overwhelmed by his presence I could barely ask what I could. Though with that I have taken upon myself to include him in my worship and had a statue of him created for the shrine as well, his appearance is absolutely breath taking I must say, and remind me of the wings I so sought after.

Praying in the rain brought about me becoming slightly ill, surprisingly along with Sirocco, Travis took it upon himself to nurse me back to health...it was nice of him, maybe he is not as evil as I thought, after this I had met him again under the tree he rejected my "love", perhaps we may become good acquaintances after all.

There is also one matter I have yet to deal with...every time I am around him my heart beats a little faster, I look upon him with comfort, unlike Travis, we share so much, I do not know if I wish to proceed down this path again, I do not wish to let the goddess down yet...Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 3:01 am

Goddess, this week has been one of the happiest of my life, I am finally able to be with the one I love~ I could never ask anymore from this world than to just be with him the rest of my life. We have made love in bed and the mistakes of the past have not been repeated, I find myself enjoying catering to him and I do enjoy brewing him coffee every day. Goddess if you are watching me, please give us your blessing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime6/2/2014, 6:39 am

Goddess...I feel it is right to tell you...I may use one of these "zones" to finally face the dark knight that has been haunting my dreams for the past week...I must, and I shall bring the others to help me! 

The villagers gathered around for a peculiar game of spin the bottle, I remember the children played a variant of this game, it was quite enjoyable to see the village come together for a good time~ 

As I make preparations, something in me wishes I could just go back and save the children from that terrible evil...but fate shall bring us together and...

DARK KNIGHT VASHTOR, I SHALL SEE YOU DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime6/9/2014, 2:21 pm

It has been such an eventful week, I have seen the dark knight slain and have overcome the struggle I set out to do since the moment I arrived in this world...even with the preparations I had some trouble...but Sirocco was there for me, he helped me with his own power and I was able to slay the knight with his help...no one else could have done that for me...

There is also the subject of my new adopted daughter, Bey, whom is also a fellow villager, after hearing her story I could not help but let my motherly instincts take over and comfort the girl...I do love her as my own daughter and wish to make her happy.

Then I finally went with my love to his own struggle, where I met his beautiful wife Vayu...she was soon killed by the person who haunts Sirocco so...after some words of confidence he was able to easily overcome him and his struggle, and I will never forget Vayu's words..

"Make him happy."
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 2:38 am

I learned so much more of the deities I worship so faithfully, and they can indeed be slain by mortal hands, but only by certain conditions I shall see are not met, for Trace's and Yulian's sake. We also fought the poor fool Vannoth, whom was also a deity like them but his mind was clouded with thoughts only to kill Trace, he seemed to want this game finished, is there truly something wrong with this game we are playing? After we defeated him his mind was clear, and he was truly able to see what we were doing...if only he had sooner he would still be with us...

After the ordeal Sirocco and I finally had our wedding, I never thought the day would come where I am allowed to be so happy, to enjoy my new life here with the villagers, but I am, the goddess is truly shining her blessing upon me...perhaps we shall be able to have a child soon, but for now I just want to enjoy this time with him...I never want to let him go~
Back to top Go down
Tsuzune Suikage

Tsuzune Suikage

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime7/2/2014, 6:32 am

This week has rather been...uneventful, only I picked up on a rather strange habit of instinctively licking my daughter on her forehead, I am hoping I can fight of this habit before it becomes much of a problem, but only time will tell.

I have also picked up the ability to soar high in the air and drop on any target I choose with amazing power, I shall not abuse this power, but it will have its uses later on the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuzune's Confessions   Tsuzune's Confessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuzune's Confessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: Character Profiles :: Character Journals-
Jump to: