Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Sirocco Vermillion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Contribution Skill : 11366

Status Page
HP:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue113/113Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (113/113)
MP:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue10/10Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue150/180Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/180)

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime3/2/2014, 9:50 am

Hmmm....?

I've awoken in an odd place, where my body is fur and half its age... Although I'm not sure if I am in heaven or hell...
I question if it is possible to return, nevertheless this world seems quite similar to a World of Warcraft type realm... I suppose this is what I wanted to see as a kid... But my priority is to return home and help Aurora find the truth...

Reiko is the level headed leader of the group... Her name sounds familiar... But I don't really care, as long as she can lead the camp and I don't have to she has my respect.

Routier seems like a kind individual... but what is going on with Reiko and Shizue?

I think I pissed Shizue off thinking her name was Chinese... Oh well~

Illium is twisted... I love that...

Averia seems contempt with me, I think she is a little spunky... I don't wanna mess with her... She would kill me...

Larisa is a kind young girl who reminds me of my daughter... Though being happy all the time does bug me a bit...

Valinea seems level headed... I honestly don't care much... I'm only good in a fight of wits ~ not combat

Lionel reminds me of an employee I had to fire once... Dang... That employee was great...

Komali is a cute little girl reminding me of my daughter in her early days... But I digress...

Travis is as confused as me...

Tsuzune has too big.... *the page is ripped here*
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Status Page
HP:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue113/113Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (113/113)
MP:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue10/10Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Sirocco Vermillion Left_bar_bleue150/180Sirocco Vermillion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/180)

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime3/26/2014, 12:27 am

Sirocco's my name, guile's my game, kicking rears and shiftin gears since 1994~

But I digress, I've come a far way in the last few weeks learning the names of everyone and their backgrounds... I've come up with my analysis each individual, but I don't want my judgement to create an impetuous profile.

I've met someone that has stolen my heart... Je suis dans l'amour~ as they would say...

Larisa seems to be one of the few who can brake my composure, the other one is Travis... but that's for a completely different reason...

Charading my intelligence has become harder these last few days... I'm almost ready to reveal my full past and my dark secrets... but... I don't think the camp morale would appreciate that sordid maneuver...

I hope to write in this book again when I find out more info...

Also can someone check Minh? He left 2 weeks ago and hasn't been back since....

Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime4/13/2014, 6:53 am

Okay... First thing is first... I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me... I mean jesus! I've broken more bones here than cakes made here! I mean come on! Punch someone other than me!

*page scribbles here*

Okay... Second thing... I just got whacked in the face by a ping-pong ball... Shizue hits hella hard! Averia hits hella hard! Tsuzune hits hella hard! I haven't been hit by Val, but I bet she hits hella hard! I'm really tired... But... I guess I deserve the crap I get...

*sigh* maybe it would just be easier if I just sat in my tent all day...

I'm really starting to get mad... It's only a matter of time before I get upset... Being the butt of all the jokes is like getting punched while being spun on a swivel chair... That's what it's like being me!
Getting punched on a swivel chair...

... Also... I hate bananas...
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime4/21/2014, 5:36 am

I've spoken to Travis about my concerns as of late and he has been an amazing support not only for my physical health, but for my psyche as well... I hate to admit that I fear women... But at this point I can't hide it anymore... I just wish that I could be brave like Averia... She's got more guts than I could dream of having and she's a female to boot...

*A beautiful sketch of Amelia is drawn here...*

Heh... I think that covers this week... But... Should I have really burnt that paper?
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime5/26/2014, 12:08 am

Am I a pimp? Nonsense~! Dating two women wrong? Probably~! Will this back fire? Yes~!

I can't really complain about these last few weeks in camp, I've gotten most of my courage back and I believe that any one of our fates can change. Living in darkness and doubt I lost myself in doubt and fear, but I feel released from evil now that I have found my detective fire once more~

The question of the week though...

If you take someone's life... Is it right for someone to take yours?

This is page one of my journal notes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirocco Notes Page 1

Profile 001

Name: Reiko Yuikeida
Height: 5"9
Age Estimation: 18-21
Camp Job: Leader
Past Life: College Student

Summary
-A skilled Red fox canine, she uses dual pistols to wreck foes indefinitely. Having two lovers in Shizue Aihara and Routier Crawft she exhibits passion for the two while doing what is best for the camp and remaining focus. Her powerful move Hanabira no Storm is rumored to kill all in front of it... Or so the info I obtained from Shizue says so...

Strength - High DPS
Weakness - Heavy Magic

*Image drawn of Reiko here*

Sirocco Threat Indicator: ********

8 Stars - As our leader, you should not test her patience...
Back to top Go down
Sirocco Vermillion

Sirocco Vermillion

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime6/16/2014, 1:00 am

I wear this ring with pride... I look onward to a happy future~

This week has shown me a lot about myself and what it means to be a human being... I' learned that I was the arrogant fool who locked up his own confidence and in doing so hurt those who I care about the most. I realize at this point there may not be a chance to return... But, I have a wife and a future, and I wouldn't trade either for the world~

I'm improving my blade skills daily with Lionel, he seems to have an issue with my grip and suit... Calling it "Horrid" at best. I'll probably request more casual clothes if more people say that it looks bad.

At least I've got my recon on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirocco Notes Page 5

Name: Sir Lionel
Height: 6"5
Camp Job: Therapist?
Past Life: Knight

Summary
-An elite lion warrior, using his great sword he can deal out a mortal blow with a single swing. Engaged to Valinea he does his best to keep her happy while living up to his values. With a single blow from Inflixi he can end the lives of upsets before they begin.

Strength - Deadly Direct Slashes
Weakness - Magic Attacks

*Image drawn of Lionel here*

Sirocco Threat Indicator: *********

9 Stars - In combat you better dodge every strike he throws at you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sirocco Vermillion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirocco Vermillion   Sirocco Vermillion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirocco Vermillion
Page 1 of 1