Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Left_bar_bleue850/850[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Empty
PostSubject: [Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies...   [Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies... Icon_minitime2/13/2014, 3:48 am

As you know, I love taking baths and I use my large bath-tub all the time, but I've been running low on supplies lately to make all the bubbles go about. I'm a bit picky with some of the things I put in my bath, so I have a couple things to list for you to bring so I can bathe with piece of mind.

Allow me to list what I need:

• 8 Pumice
  • Special Bubble Formula (Alchemy; 4 Ballus Buds, 2 Delidana, 3 Star Anise, 10 IMG)
  • Floaty Sphinx (Trinketry: Polymer Base, Carbon, 3 Wood, 4 Silk)
  • Amadacian Sweet Wine (Cuisine: 3 Wine, 3 Ice, 2 Banana, Star Anise, 3 Fruit Punch, 3 Sugar)
  • Scrubby Scrub (Fabrics: 4 Metal, 2 Wool, 2 Polyester, 3 Blue Herb)
  • Bath Fuel (Smithing: 3 Medium Grade Furnace Coke, 4 Sulfur, 3 Pumice, 2 Basalt, 3 Silicon, 2 Activated Charcoal)

...and that should be it. I need all of these to fully enjoy my bath.

Reward
850 SS
3 Phantom AP
2 CP
Back to top Go down

[Collect + Build] Bathing Supplies...
Page 1 of 1