Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Ymir's Book of Secrets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ymir Emilsson

Ymir Emilsson

Contribution Skill : 11515

Status Page
HP:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue15/15Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue10/10Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue126/146Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (126/146)

Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Ymir's Book of Secrets   Ymir's Book of Secrets Icon_minitime2/10/2014, 3:27 am

Well, here goes nothing I guess. Maarten always said it was a good idea to write down things in a special book. I guess I should do that to get my thoughts in a row.
Apperently I died, well, that wasnt really a shocker.. Its what happened after I died that shocks me. I seem to have been revived as a Buck of sorts, A humanoid buck, that is. 
Since I have come here, I seemed to get everyone worked up right away. I don't think these people appreciate brutal honesty... Maybe I should sugarcoat things from now on.
The events have been strange, we have to fight monsters and build a camp. Ill have to get friendlier with these people, Ill never survive alone. Talking about people, I should probably list them, shouldnt I?

-First we have Reiko, The leader. She seems like an okay girl. She did shoot me in the face, but other then that, she isn't that bad, really.
-Then there is Shizue. She is alright. She is fairly easy to anger or embarass though. I should watch out with what I say to her, I dont want to be branded a pervert, cause Im really not.
-Moving on to Sayo. What is wrong with this girl? I have been trying my best to be nice to her, and all it seems to do is dislike me. Maybe she has issues with the male gender?
-There is also Komali. She is fun. Apperently she was an animal before coming here. I have been trying to answer her questions, but answering her questions seems to get the others mad... So I should stop I guess?
-Next, there is Illium... I am indifferent, lets move on.
-Another person I've met here is Lee. He seems okay enough, laid back. But then again, maybe its best not to worry.
-I also want to talk about Sir Lionel. I really regret what I did to this guy. I shouldnt lose my temper. I hate losing my temper. I am also afraid that I have ruined everything by snapping at him. I hope thats not the case..
-I guess I should also mention Routier. She's a child, at least it seems like it. And a spoiled one. She needs some guidance. I do want to help her, and be kind to her. But it always seems like I have to at a threatening undertone to make sure she understands.
-Another person I had contact with here is Nacht. She is a decent person, at least. But she sleeps so much. We share a tent, so I am really glad she doesnt snore.
-There is also Larisa. She's an hyperactive police officer. She is okay..
-There are some people I have briefly met: Av, Sylus, Johnathon and Minh. I am indifferent about them.
-Lastly there is Valinea. I.. I really like her.. and it scares the living hell out of me that I do.

That was it for the people. I have discovered I am really good at making clothes and sewing things. I think I should make myself better at it.
Back to top Go down
Ymir Emilsson

Ymir Emilsson

Contribution Skill : 11515

Status Page
HP:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue15/15Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue10/10Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Ymir's Book of Secrets Left_bar_bleue126/146Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty_bar_bleue  (126/146)

Ymir's Book of Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ymir's Book of Secrets   Ymir's Book of Secrets Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 5:26 am

I guess it has been a long time since I updated this. A lot has happened. My magic is growing so much stronger. Though it seems like I cant compare to the princess. Right, I should call her Averia. She seems to prefer that over her title, which is a welcome surprise. I don't see why people care so much for titles.
Apparently Johnathon went on a panty raid and I had the privilege as best sewer in the village the opportunity to make new underwear for some of the girls. Obviously I needed their breastsizes. So I now know these details of Sayo, Routier, Reiko and Shizue
Talking about Shizue. She had an interesting request for me. She wanted a sexy pair of underwear. Of course I did my best to furfil her wish and made her an amazing sexily red set of underwear with matching red stockings.
Another thing featuring Shizue... I acted pathetic in front of her, Averia and Sir Lionel. I need to learn how to deal with my water problem... One plus though, I got to see two pretty females naked.
Oh, talking about Sir Lionel, I adviced him to no longer surpress his feelings for Valinea, I guess I have given up on her...
Back to top Go down

Ymir's Book of Secrets
Page 1 of 1