Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 16990

Status Page
HP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985000/985000The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 5:23 am

*She takes you by the paw and tugs you off towards the portal*

You'll have more chances next time. Let's go back.
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 12053

Status Page
HP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue379/379The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/358The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 5:32 am

Whaaa-!! Augh!

The little girl takes me by the paw and drags me through the portal! I almost stumble onto the ground to get dragged along the dirt, but luckily I catch myself in time!

We step through the other side of the gate and it closes behind us with a metallic "clanging" sound. I take a quick look back to see the gate restored to its original state that I had remembered...But, the little girl dragged me along all the way back through the small valley pass, back into the barren land before.

Errr...what are we suppose to do here...? What is this place suppose to be anyways?
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985000/985000The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1200/1200The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 6:06 am

This place...? It's also a very special place in this special world of ours...
It currently doesn't have a name, but you could come up with something with the others, yes? This is your town...it's not much, but you'll be able to build it up to greatness soon enough.

I also have some materials for you to get you started off...
Quote :
Obtained:
10 Wood
10 Stone
10 Plant
30 Water
10 Fabric
5 Metal

Town Play

Now that you have materials, You can begin building and town development.
This town, much like the melding zones, is shaped by imagination. However, you must use your own paws and creative skills to be able to craft everything... (You use Lifeskills to craft items). Since it's all driven by imagination, you'll find yourself able to craft in record speed and make things you never would've thought possible in your original world.

In order to build, you must be in an RP in the "Town Life" Forum (Or do the crafting in the group's chat). Threads can be called anything you want, just REMEMBER TO PUT THE RP TYPE. You can also do Town RPs on the group's chat room/skype.

Crafting requires two parts: the first is the materials necessary to make it, the second is a portion of your IMG Points, which is defined by each recipe. You cannot craft without IMG.

Quote :
In Town RP's, this is where you will do most of your bonding with other inhabitants in this world. Together, you and others will build a new society and this town will be the center of it. Do so with pride, passion, and utmost care.

Now, on the subject of building, let's go over a few things.

Different types of crafts use a different skill. A list of what each skill does what is found on the SKILLS tab in the database. Recipes for each item are shown on the CRAFTING RECIPES list. If what you want to make isn't there, you may either suggest it to be added or (if you're already in an RP), make a recipe on spot. More info below.

Moving on, in order to craft something, you must do 3 things.
1. Check the database to make sure if the thing you want to make is there or not.
2. Look at the materials needed and the minimum level. You can craft something without the required level, but it will likely come out in poor quality. If it's not on the list, make your own recipe, but be reasonable. Use other recipes as a reference. Also: CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MATERIALS FIRST!!!
3. When you choose to make something, say somewhere in your post that you're making it IN ADDITION to the materials required and the IMG Cost. BOLD IT so moderators know if you're making it. If you're making something custom, please say the ingredients used and the IMG Consumption. If moderators find this amount is unreasonable, they will modify your recipe and make changes to the stock pile. When you are in the group chat or skype, try to capitalize whichever recipe you are making.

Perhaps you should get started on the basic foundations of your town...?
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue379/379The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/75The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/358The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 6:57 am

So...I just need the materials and I can let imagination do the rest...?

I was kind doubtful, but...doubting anything else at this point is like not accepting the existance of bigfoot after he's kicked you in the face.

The first thing I'll try to make is a fire in the center of the town, this way I can begin cooking and perhaps throw some other things together...It requires Stone, Wood, Flint or Coal or Glass or Magic.

I take the materials from from the stockpile and then go to the center of town, then try to make a fire with a piece of wood and a bit of magic...

suddenly, my paws move incredibly fast and an entire, neatly assembled fire with stones and all is there! This is incredible...it's like I can build anything incredibly fast! I had to try it a little more...

I should make a shelter...something like a tent...?

I make a tent south of the fire, using 2 Wood 4 Fabric a couple spots above to the North

In a matter of seconds, the tent basically assembles it self and I've got a fully made shelter!

This is so amazing... I can't wait to help build this town up. But...I'm not really a skilled builder...

Oh, Trace, did I ever introduce myself to you? I'm Reiko Yuikeida. Sorry I didn't say anything earlier, I didn't want to interrupt.

I held my paw out to shake with her.
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 7:10 am

*She looks at the extended paw with a confused look, as if she doesn't know what to do...she then turns her head a little, breaking eye contact.*

I should get going... If you need me, I'll be back in the sanctum...

If you could build a decent enough shelter for me, I might be able to finally move out of that place. It feels...empty... living all the way out there. I don't know how to describe it, actually, other than that. But maybe one day...Reiko...

*She stops for a second, then shakes her head and starts to leave quietly, head*

You'll do good. Please defend this land for both of us...alright?
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 7:23 am

I...
Trace...?

There's something just odd about her...I've been wondering it the whole time, but its a lot more than just knowing who she is...

Does she not know how people are like...?

It's strange... I watch her walk off into the valley, not really knowing what to ask before she goes... then she's gone.

I won't let you down then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)   The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Day "Tutorial" [MIX] (READ FIRST)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: The Chronicles :: Introductions-
Jump to: