Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

5 - 20 College Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 7004

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue379/3795 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue75/755 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue185/3585 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

5 - 20 College Party Empty
PostSubject: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 12:14 am

Keywords: Admitting, Urban, Lucid, Useful, Mountainous
Wvl 70

It's dark...did I make it through the portal correctly...? All around me I hear the sounds of people  -- college kids chattering and having a party like they tend to. The music is muffled at first but the sounds begin to clear up the longer I listen.

Hey... geez, Reiko, tired already? C'mon, you haven't even had a single drink yet~ You sure have been sleepy a lot Reiko. Hehe, it's so cute sometimes~

That voice again... It's Yun seo...?

Is...is that you? Are you okay?

What are you talking about? Of course I am. I'm kinda wondering the same about you, Reiko... You feeling alright?

Oh. Um, yeah, don't worry about it.

Of course, I knew where this was going. It was another one of those areas. Are they just trying to kick me while I'm down...? I don't want to believe that but I know it's going to happen. Why can't I ever get a break? I've just been tossing around these last few weeks unable to get enough sleep, and this isn't helping me at all.

A little longer, my vision finally comes to focus and I can see. This place...it's exactly like the place where the party was the night before I -- No. It is that place.

There she was, standing in front of me. A face I missed so much, smiling at me and looking as welcome as ever... I never before felt so much of a need to hug someone, but she's just an illusion -- that's what I keep telling myself.

5 - 20 College Party The_st10

Reiko... Come on. Let's head into the kitchen, they've got some nice drinks mixed up for us.

She pats me on the shoulder and then takes my paw as we head on over there.

The house is a rather big two story house -- the front of the house has a set of stairs leading up to a large singular door with a classic knocker on the door. Opening the door leads into the the foot of the staircase to the upstairs areas where 4 different bedrooms wait, or you can continue forward, turning left for a large living room area with all kinds of loud speakers and a flat screen TV -- a large soft sofa sporting a low to the ground swedish black coffee table. If instead, you went forward, you'd find a couple more doors on the righthand side where you may find first, the restroom, then another bedroom. Finally, you can head forward into the dining room area where a large maplewood table has all kinds of drinks and snacks all over it -- rather messy as college kids tend to keep it. From the dining room, you only need to head right into the kitchen, where another table is set up, several cups on it for the purpose of playing beer pong. All other kinds of snacks and liquor are put around on the counters of this kitchen.

In every room, there are a bunch of silhouettes resembling people, they can be heard but not touched or interacted with. You enter through the portal in front of the house.

<COLT>:
Leader: Balance + 1, HP + 10,
Follower: Base Damage + 10%, HP + 10
<LESSER SCOUT>:
Leader: If you deal a max damage hit, increase the balance of your follower's attacks by +1 for that round.
Follower: If you land a max damage hit, increase the balance and critical rate of your leader's attacks by 1.
<MODUS>:
Leader: Tech Damage +10%
Regen 10% for 5 turns from start of battle.
Pack Mentality:
As long as you are leader, increase all damage done by followers by 10%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Contribution Skill : 6575

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue155/1555 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue10/105 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue98/1585 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 12:32 am

Shizue walks up to the house and looks at it...

"T-This looks like an apartment... I wonder who made this place?"

BRUTALIZER - If you land a critical, the first hit of your next combo's base damage is increased by your STR.
This damage does not apply to weapons that do not benefit from STR.

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Leader: Critical Rate + 1
Follower: Critical Rate + 1, Balance + 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 7195

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue390/3905 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue10/105 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue442/4425 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 12:44 am

She enters in and is immediately shocked.

"Huh? Why is this area so...normal? Just like the houses back in my world, but where Reiko?"

<LESSER CITADEL>
Leader: Followers gain a force field equal to your  SFD (Forcefield Health: 71)
Follower: Leader gains force field equal to your SFD x 2 (Forcefield Health: 142)
<FOUNDATION>
Leader: Max Damage + 10%, Counter Physical (You deal DMG to enemies that hit your followers)
Follower: Max Damage + 10%, Counter Physical (You deal DMG to enemies that hit your leader), Base Damage + 10%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 7575

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue343/3435 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue64/645 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue424/5445 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 12:49 am

Illium steps in and stretches, looking around at the more than normal setting before shaking his head and walking past the two and up the stairs, swinging open the door.
"... Why do I do these things?"

Passives
Pack Mentality
Leader: +10% All Damage to Followers
Alpha
Leader, Self: +20% HP

<GEMS>
Rapid
Party: If you have at least 5 Momentum charges, everyone else gains +1 AS.
Leader: Max Damage +10%, Priority + 3, Evasion + 20%, For each AS a party member has (+5%) more damage on their first combo hit.
Follower:
Max Damage +10%, Base Damage +10%, Priority + 5, Evasion + 20%, For each AS a party member has (+5%) more damage on their first combo hit.
Reverie
Party: +25% Of Max IMG as Stamina
Endless
Party: Whenever you make a normal combo, your party restores 5% HP.
Leader: Min Damage +20%, Non-Tech Combo Damage + 10%, Evasion + 10%, HP + 10%.
Follower: Min Damage +20%,Base Damage +10%  Non-Tech Combo Damage + 10%, Tech Damage +10%, MP + 10%, Evasion + 10%, HP + 10%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue379/3795 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue75/755 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue185/3585 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:09 am

I head into the kitchen with her, just a bunch of questions racing through my mind as I go about it. There's just something just burning through my head so bad that I need to ask her, but is it too soon? I guess I'll just wait for the right moment.

Reiko, how have you been doing?

Me? Oh, yunno, just kinda been busy working on the game project and all, and yunno, classes. Same as always.

Hahaha~ You don't have to lie, Reiko. I know you've been working harder than normal.

Heh. I guess I can't hide anything from you.

Same as I remember. She can read me like a book without even trying. I guess that's why I liked her so much. I look to her and she fixes her hair, giving me that same warm smile as she tends to.

Hey Reiko. Is it hard?

Hard? Doing what?

Yunno. Leading people. Trying to do things for others. Sometimes I just kinda envy it, I do wish sometimes I was as good as you when it came to talking it all out and getting things together.

Hm...? Well, yeah, it can be... I just hate feeling like I let people down sometimes -- that's the hardest part of it all.

I see. Reiko... do you sometimes wish you could just go through and get another look at some things in your life? Like a lot of answers could be found by looking again?

Oh. Constantly...

I scratch my cheek thinking about it -- at the same time, wondering where everyone else is or when this little dream of mine will turn to shit.

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
Leader: If you deal a max damage hit, increase the balance of your follower's attacks by +1 for that round.
Follower: If you land a max damage hit, increase the balance and critical rate of your leader's attacks by 1.
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue155/1555 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue98/1585 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:13 am

Shizue follows behind Illium and looks at the girl with Reiko... Her tail quickly lowers behind her as she cringes slightly now realizing what this is...

"This is... Another struggle..!? Illium... Stay prepared..."

BRUTALIZER - If you land a critical, the first hit of your next combo's base damage is increased by your STR.

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue390/3905 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue442/4425 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:17 am

She walks close to Shizue, making sure she's safe.

"A struggle...? It can't be, she already went through hers!"

<LESSER CITADEL>
Follower: Leader gains force field equal to your SFD x 2 (Forcefield Health: 142)
<FOUNDATION>
Leader: Max Damage + 10%, Counter Physical (You deal DMG to enemies that hit your followers)
Follower: Max Damage + 10%, Counter Physical (You deal DMG to enemies that hit your leader), Base Damage + 10%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue343/3435 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue64/645 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
5 - 20 College Party Left_bar_bleue424/5445 - 20 College Party Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:23 am

"I'm not that stupid. The area is way to ordinary to be anything other than a struggle. Perhaps she has more issues left unresolved. I'd expect you two of all people to know."
Illium looks over in the direction they went.
"I think it'd be best we get to it then. I doubt this will yield any desirable results if we let it go on for too long."
He then starts off in the direction of the kitchen, carelessly walking through the figures all about.

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Leader: Max Damage +10%, Priority + 3, Evasion + 20%, For each AS a party member has (+5%) more damage on their first combo hit.
Follower:
Max Damage +10%, Base Damage +10%, Priority + 5, Evasion + 20%, For each AS a party member has (+5%) more damage on their first combo hit.
Reverie
Endless
Follower: Min Damage +20%,Base Damage +10%  Non-Tech Combo Damage + 10%, Tech Damage +10%, MP + 10%, Evasion + 10%, HP + 10%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:35 am

Those voices... I look behind me and see them standing out there, ready for anything. I trust them all enough to make sure they're prepared for whatever is about to happen here.

Hey Reiko. I want you to know I appreciate what you've done.

Huh? Oh, um...thanks.

But it's too bad you weren't here to know what happened to the rest of us.

Wait...what?

Shit's about to hit the fan, isn't it?

I really wish you could've been there with me. What do you think had happened to me, Reiko?
What...? You got out safe, right? That's what I want to believe.

Is it really?

She looks to me with sad eyes, starting to cry...

I-I'm sorry... I couldn't find you... It's been bugging me for what feels like forever... and I don't know if everything I did was in vain... out of all the people, it should've been you first...

It's okay Reiko. But you don't have to lie to me. Especially not in a place like this.

She reaches out and hugs me... she feels warm and almost too real... I just want to hold her... but... they're watching... I can't help it...

Those are your friends, right?

I see her looking over and I look with her as I hold her close.

Yeah. Well, one of them. The other two are my lovers, Yun-Seo...

Nice to meet you three. She's been treating you all nice, right? Hehe.

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:38 am

Shizue looks a little sad looking at Reiko's old friend...

"You're the one that Reiko spoke of before... She has been very kind and has done a lot to help our camp..."

Shizue looks down a bit her tail lowered a little nervous about what is going to happen next...

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:43 am

"Reiko...you loved her didn't you...? It bothers you every day that weren't sure that you saved her or not...and now this is happening."

She looks at the two then looks awkwardly away.

"She's the best lover a girl like me could ask for..."

<LESSER CITADEL>
<FOUNDATION>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:47 am

Illium's eyes don't leave the other girl, looking her over thoroughly as he just stands silent, waiting for something else to happen.

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Follower:
Reverie
Endless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:54 am

Girls... I... yeah. It's true. I have my doubts, and even then, I'm still unsure...

She lets go from the hold and walks over to the group.

Sometimes she just needs a little more reassurance. I'm sure. Don't be afraid of me I hold nothing against her. In fact, I want her to learn what she needs to learn, but... you know how this world works. Things can't be given without a struggle. Then I think it's time.

Is it really...? What's going to happen...?

It's simple, Reiko. Please, come and find me...

and before I knew it, all of the silhouettes in the room disappeared and the house got quiet -- and she fades away before my eyes -- then, a bottle is heard shattering in the kitchen and within seconds, a flame covers the whole room -- the counter, the tables, everything... the house is starting to burn down, just like that night! But... I need to...

No... NO! N-Not again! You guys have to get out or you're all going to get hurt! There should be a window upstairs for you to all get out from, hurry!

and without hesitation, I run out of the room and up the stairs to see if I can find her...

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:56 am

"Reiko no! I'm not leaving you alone to find her!"

She follows her as fast as she can, the fire not bothering too much.

<LESSER CITADEL>
<FOUNDATION>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 1:58 am

Shizue looks at Illium...

"We have to let Reiko do this... Her heart will never be at peace otherwise..."

Watches Routier chase after her...

"D-Dammit... Illium... It's reckless... but let's go!"

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 2:07 am

"Here comes the fun part..."
Illium sighs and darts past the two of them, following after Reiko as she runs the the stairs.

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Follower:
Reverie
Endless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 11:19 pm

Where is she? I'm looking around and the house is starting to come down quickly... jeez, it's hot... It's just like that day... The smoke is starting to get to me, but I need to work fast... I kick down the door to the room where the window is open, hoping everyone can out through there -- the window is still there like I remember, and already open.
Damn...there isn't that many rooms in this house, so where could she be? I start running from room to room, kicking down each door I can but they're all empty...

No....*cough* Wh...where is she...?

The house is completely engulfed in flames, and soon, the fire is going to kick into full heat if I don't hurry... Then above me, I hear a cracking noise as I'm running through the hallway -- a familiar noise -- and WHAM! I'm knocked to the floor, feeling a searing sensation burning me along my back...

5 - 20 College Party The_st11

No...NO! Not again! Wh...why...? Why is this happening...? Yun Seo... I'm...I'm sorry... I couldn't find you...

It's too late isn't it...? I'm never going to find out... I'm just going to lie here and close my eyes as I burn to death again... I'm sorry everyone... Yun Seo...

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 11:47 pm

Shizue runs next to Reiko and helps her up as she cringes from the flames, her body in pain...

"Kyaa... G-Get up Reiko... You aren't done... umf.. yet..! I know you would never come this far just to fail... Please... Get up...!"

Shizue starts to cough a little from the smoke...

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 11:48 pm

Quickly following after Reiko, her eyes widen as she's caught under the debris.

"Reiko!!! Hold on I'm coming, I'll get those off of you don't worry!"

She starts trying to remove the debris from on top of Reiko.

<LESSER CITADEL>
<FOUNDATION>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 11:55 pm

Illium attempts to lift the other beam as the fire continues on, burning himself as he attempts to lift.
"God dammit, Shizue get over here and help get this shit off of her!"

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Follower:
Reverie
Endless

Last edited by Illium Grimm on 7/12/2014, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/12/2014, 11:58 pm

Shizue coughs from the smoke but hurries over and helps get the remaining debris off of Reiko...

"P... Please... Get up..!"

She needs to do this... She'll never reach her peace if she can't do this!

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:03 am

The pillars start to give way but she's still on the ground, barely breathing...

It's them...they didn't leave...? But why...? The house...

Guys... I couldn't find her... the house, it's going to flash out and we'll all....

And before I know it, there's a flash of white as the flames suddenly flash out and become burning hot, engulfing the entire inside of the hallway in an instant... and everything goes white...

Is this it...? Is it all over for us...? No... I hear a voice. It's calling out to me... I open my eyes and see a white, circular room that has floral patterns decorating its white walls, and I'm standing in it -- everyone is there with me, but in the center is a small floating black orb that glows red.

Everyone...? Are you all okay...? *cough cough*

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:08 am

... *cough* ... What happened...? D-Did... it end...? The flames...?

"Reiko... What is that...?"

Shizue notices the little orb and stares at it with confusion... What is that...? Why didn't we die...? There where so many questions in her mind she couldn't say all of them...

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:09 am

"H-Huh?! What just happened, where are we now!?"

She rushes over to Reiko, gripping her arm.

"Are you ok? You're not hurt are you!?"

<LESSER CITADEL>
<FOUNDATION>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:19 am

Illium just shakes his head, coughing a little as he looks around then at the orb, looking over quickly at the other three.
"What the hell is going on..?"

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Follower:
Reverie
Endless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:24 am

I have no idea. This is kinda weird... What is this room...? I'm glad you're all okay though. I guess it was all part of the trial or something. Huh.

She walks over to the orb in the center, wondering what it is...and then suddenly a voice can be heard. It sounds like Reiko's voice but a little more distorted and a little deeper.

"You who seek the truth -- an admittance of your own. Purge your doubts before me or face full circle."

W-what? Do you guys here that?

Attain your absolution through strife and your answers shall show you true peace. Else, feed me your weakness and wean me until I become your nightmare everlasting.

And suddenly, an aura flows inward to the orb in the center of the room and the orb begins to take shape...

Guys! Get your weapons ready! Something is coming...

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:26 am

Shizue prepares her knives and stands next to everyone...

"We've come too far to fail! We can do this!"

Please... Let us end this struggle...

KUNAI
41/82/127

GEMS:
Suture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:28 am

She stands in front of everyone, readying her shield especially.

"Reiko, we'll overcome this together just like we said we would, I won't let whatever this is hurt you!"

<LESSER CITADEL>
<FOUNDATION>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 12:53 am

Illium takes his boomerang and dagger before preparing himself.
"This will be interesting... I hope you're ready for this Reiko"

Passives
Pack Mentality
Alpha

<GEMS>
Rapid
Follower:
Reverie
Endless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime7/13/2014, 4:36 am

I've...absolved...?

And before I know it, I'm back into the the second floor of the building ... but I'm floating ... almost like it's a dream?And I see myself caught under the debris, passed out... what's going on...?

The house is almost about to flash out in the fire.... but... wait. What's that noise...? Footsteps....? Suddenly another piece of house falls, covering me from sight...damn. There really wasn't any way of me getting out, huh...?

Wait. Someone is coming up the stairs...? It's... Yun Seo?

Reiko?! REIKO?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

She's crying...? Wait--- What?! She's safe?!

Where did she...? *sob* ... the door? She got out of the house, didn't she...? I-I need to see her...

She's...leaving the house...? Going out the window...? Wha...so... so she was safe after all... That's good. That's really good. I'm...

A few seconds later, I wake up in my bed. What is going on? ... I guess it doesn't matter. I'm alright and I feel so much more clear... Heh. Thanks everyone...

<COLT>:
<LESSER SCOUT>:
<MODUS>:
Pack Mentality:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 - 20 College Party   5 - 20 College Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 - 20 College Party
Page 1 of 1