Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

3-2 Blurry Campus

Go down 
+12
Minh Fan
Tsuzune Suikage
Sirocco Vermillion
Johnathon Paleski
Valinea Schnedecke
Treelite Hotaru
Komali
Trace Aleine
Shizue Aihara
Illium Grimm
Routier Crawft
Reiko Yuikeida
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 12095

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue379/3793-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue75/753-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue185/3583-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 10:55 pm

Keywords: Reminiscing, Constructive, Woody, Stone
Materials: Lithium, Metal, Polycarbonate, Plastic, Ravelbae Bell, Wood, Bee Hives, Red Herbs, Red Seeds, Saplings, Stone, Flint, Silicon

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick

I've been hearing the same ticking noise for the last 10 minutes...? Am I stuck? Is there something wrong with the gate?
I opened my eyes and everything around me was foggy and blurry -- bright beams of light occluding my vision and making it hard to put together shapes of the different objects about me. My surrounding was unclear. I checked to make sure my glasses are there. I heard a familiar call out to me...

You're sleeping during the meeting? That's not like you, Reiko. Are you doing okay?

Should I respond...? I can't tell. My glasses are on, but I can't see anything...

What's going on? What was the meeting about...? I'm sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night...

Wait. What did I just say?

Come on, we need to talk about club budgeting this year -- how are we going to figure out which one we'll be able to support if you're not helping us talk numbers?

I'm sorry. I'll do what I need. Jeez, I can't see anything today...how long have I been out?

R-Reiko! Are you alright?

H-huh? Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I won't let you down...

That voice... I haven't heard it in forever....Yu...Yun-seo?

We need you to stay awake Reiko, this is really important. H-hey! Listen to me!

Things are getting dark, I can't keep my eyes open... it's so hard... my... head... I'm so lightheaded right now...

Suddenly, I felt a slap on my cheek, and things went into focus for a second...

3-2 Blurry Campus Gurlll10

Uhh--uh? A human?! No way-- am I ...?

I looked down and saw my paws and everything still there... No... I'm still dead. But...what is she doing here? It's the  former president's younger sister, Lindsey Thames ...

All around me is is a classroom with large peachish-beige room with large vent windows on the left hand side much like a studio. The front of the classroom had a whiteboard with all sorts of writing scribbled over it, talking about plans for fundraising and occassionaly scribbles of random chibis drawn by one of the council members. I remember those doodles... they were Yun-Seo's doodles. This class room is... ? This is my the student council room, for sure. In fact, I'm positive this place is my school campus!

What do I do to make it not look like I'm going insane? Where is my party...?
I decided to excuse myself for a moment to look outside.

As I thought, it was indeed my campus, but the odd thing about this place is that the halls seem to fade off endlessly into the distance. I could still see a couple of the major rooms close to the class I was in. Right across was the woodshop class, then right after, the room for ceramics. The room over? There was the double door leading to the large greenhouse we had. Jeez...everything here is so bright -- like the burning hot days of late spring, the air is just hot and humid. A lot more humid than I remember it being in Colorado...

I needed answers, but where is everyone else...? I could have sworn I heard her voice. I stepped back into the classroom to ask Lindsey some questions.

Hey... nothing seems off to you? Where is everyone, Lindsey?

She crossed her arms, looking a little more pissed off than before...
What the hell do you think? You slept through the rest of the meeting and now we don't have time to get everything set up for the events fair either! Jesus, do you have any idea of how pissed everyone was? And you got pissed off at MY sister for being useless when you just picked us all up and dropped the meeting all over us like a rotten egg or somethin'!

Her metaphors are as good as ever. But if this was a glimpse into my past, I don't remember this happening... did it?

This is getting weird...where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 12286

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue390/3903-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue10/103-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue442/4423-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:02 pm

She enters the zone and is immediately stunned when she ends up in the hallway of a school

"This...this can't be real, why are there...humans here, am I back home somehow?"

She looks at her pink fur covered paws and sighs with disappointment

"I guess not..." She looks through the window of one of the doors and notices a red figure immediately realizing who it could be and decides to open it, hoping to not hit an upset.

"Reiko is that you? What is this place and why...why is she here?!" She points to the human figure standing in front of Reiko.
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 12666

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue343/3433-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue64/643-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue424/5443-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:12 pm

Illium walks through the portal and looks around, pretty confused at the general surrounding of the seemingly endless hallways, not really knowing what was going.

"What the hell..."

He turns at the sound of Routier's voice, looking at Reiko, Routier, and the new person. He looks down at himself as well, seeing fur and all still intact before looking between Reiko and Lindsey.

"What the hell is going on here..? Why is she..?"

He kinda just stands by, not quite sure what to ask, or even say for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Contribution Skill : 11666

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue155/1553-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue98/1583-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:40 pm

"H-Humans? In our world? I... Is this a dream?"

Shizue stares in amazement simply watching in awe...

"Is this a memory? Or is this the real thing...?
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue379/3793-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue185/3583-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:44 pm

You guys are here! I'm so glad!

It was relieving to know I hadn't lost my party, but thankfully I'm not here wondering things by myself...

I don't know why she's here... she's from my past, but...

Lindsey, you're not real, are you? No, that's not something she would tell me...

What? Are you going to shuffle me into the back of your mind? Or are you going to do what you think is best for me? Please. I've had enough of you. You're such a broad, and whatever you say is probably going to come out as even more BS to my ears, Reiko. You just want power or something so you can hide how useless you actually are, and denying it won't make you any more useful. Please. You had no right to pull your little lecture act at my big sister with what you're doing.

The hell are you talking about...
Rooty? Illium? Sh-shizue? You're not hearing this... are you?
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue390/3903-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue442/4423-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:46 pm

"H-Hey stop yelling at Reiko! I don't know what she did but it's not worth yelling at her over!"

She starts yelling at the unknown figure, sticking up for Reiko
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue155/1553-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (155/155)
MP:
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue98/1583-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (98/158)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:47 pm

"I... Is this not a dream? I can hear this Reiko-chan... It isn't true!!!"

Shizue growls slightly at Lindsey...

"Reiko-chan is the nicest girl ever!"
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue343/3433-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue424/5443-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:50 pm

Illium just watches the events unfold, not really reacting too much to the words coming out of the other girls mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/6/2014, 11:57 pm

Nicest person? Pff. Of course she is. That's what she needs you to think. How else can she get you to respect her? After all, who wouldn't like little miss president here to be a nice and caring person?

That kind of thinking makes me want to puke all over the fucking floor.

She pulls up a desk and sits down on it, crossing her legs and her arms.

Look at you. A harem to boot. Please, don't make me laugh. You just like having people tell you all these nice things and then selling a need to them just so you can feel confident, huh?

You just look down on everyone, thinking that if you let them in charge, they'll just let you down too, huh? That's why you always fidget when anyone but oh-so-good you takes lead? Do you think everyone else is a little lost lamb compared to you -- that you're so special? Ahaha...

Why is she saying this to me? That's....

The hell are you talking about?! I worked to get here, and I trust everyone is able to do what they can! Yeah, maybe I'm trying to be nice people but you don't earn respect by just shoving your crudeness in people's faces! And I don't know what you're talking about! Everyone here is capable and can do as they need!

As they need, or as you need? If that's the case, why don't you let someone more qualified take your spot? I bet you never gave a change.

I...

What...? What do I say...? That's not true... I could have... they need me... right?

3-2 Blurry Campus Reikoo10
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:00 am

"Shut up! She isn't useless! She means everything to me, she showed me that I have worth! I believe the same!

Shizue stands behind Reiko and stares at Lindsey with anger...
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:03 am

"Reiko is an amazing person who's shown me that I could be happy again, even after losing everything! How dare you even say she's useless, she earned her place as leader of the town, and deserves everyone's respect, that includes yours!"

She attempts to grab the girl by the shirt but her hands faze right through it

"....I don't know what figment of her imagination you are, but she doesn't need something like you clouding her thoughts!"

She fists her hands up and walks back to Reiko
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:13 am

Illium just stares at Routier and Shizue, before turning to the girl to get another look and realizes it's some kind of figment.

"You know, it's almost funny how unendingly loyal you two are to someone you don't even know. We may not even realize how much of a manipulative bitch Reiko could be, we don't know who she was in her past life.

He shakes his head, obviously slightly annoyed before walking around to look at the figment better.

For all I know and care, she's just another nerdy girl who used to play video games and likes to try to play leader in a town full of misfits, and we're all playing the part cause no one else wanted to step up an take charge.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:15 am

"uh..."

Shizue remains silent after listening to Illium's logic... Realizing she hasn't said much about her past...
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:16 am

"I...I don't care! She loved me for who I was without knowing everything about me, I will love her no matter her past!"

She glares at Illium with tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:24 am

My ears dropped hearing that, but ... deep down, I know he's right. They really didn't have to pick me... If anyone else took the stance, would I have even mattered?

Hahaha! I'm glad someone here has a lick of sense in them. You're right. She could be. She is. There isn't much you can really hide in a world like this -- why even try?

It certainly makes you feel good about yourself, huh, Reiko? Obviously you think everyone else is just lost without you -- you wouldn't be able to respect anyone else in charge but yourself, huh?

Obviously, that was the case, otherwise you wouldn't have yelled your little muzzle off playing Miss "alpha wolf" over here.

It's funny. What are you trying to prove? Not everyone is going to like you, and that doesn't change the fact that you're nobody in the end. You're trying to pull yourself up to a position that says you mean something, when in reality, if you weren't, no one would give two shits to remember who you are. Isn't that right, Mr. Squirrel? You see it well.

I can't... No... I can't take it anymore. Stop...

I... I'm trying to... I'm trying to help...

...And what else? You walk around bottling up your little frustration -- you can't deal with it sometimes can you? You hate everyone. Everyone is just an annoyance in comparison to you and can't think on their own. You hate having to deal with other's problems when they tug at you, but you feel like you need to put up with everyone just to stay relevant. And if you didn't? What would you do?

I'm starting to cry... she's not lying... I have been bottling up everything... but... what is it worth for saying yes to...?

Yeah... Maybe you're right. It's true. If I wasn't leader, nothing would change, would it...? Maybe I am just trying to bottle things up, trying to be some kind of a model citizen or something. Trying to be student council president still.

I kneeled down on the floor, resting my paws on my thighs, trying not to break into a fit of sobbing... Why is this happening to me...?
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:27 am

She rushes over and embraces Reiko

"Don't listen to her, you're fine just the way you are, there's nothing wrong with the way you do things! Let's just leave her here and move on, she's really making me angry just looking at her."
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:28 am

"..."

Shizue stands there in silence... With a look of discontent...

<I can't say anything... Is it true... Is Reiko simply using us?>
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:34 am

Illium turns to look down at Reiko now, pushing Routier to the side and grabbing Reiko so he can look her in the eye.

Who are you trying to help, us, or yourself? Think about that and tell me.
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:42 am

"Illium what the hell are you doing? Don't stress her out even more than she is!"

She puts her hand on Illium shoulder tugging at him
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 12:57 am

I'm having a hard time looking at him... but... what is there for me to really hide...? Honestly... what am I fighting for?
I've been trying to be someone a lot bigger than myself. Yeah. It's true. I don't want people to let me down. But... in the end, why?

I looked him in the eye and spoke softly...

In this world...what do we have? Nothing else but ourselves and each other. She's right. I am nothing else without trying to be leader. I want to mean something to people.
And yeah. I was scared I couldn't put my faith in all of you. Do you know why?

I took his grip and pried it off me, and stood back up, wiping off my tears.

Everyone in my life had let me down where it mattered most. Lindsey, your sister... why did I yell at her?

Because you couldn't trust her decision! You think you know everything.

Maybe I do think that. But I have my reasons for doing everything. I'm not a hero, as much as I want to be. I'm not an assassin, a rich kid, a legend, an officer, or anything else. I am Reiko Yuikeida.
And yes, I want to mean something to everyone in the end. But I do and say what I say because I have a reason to, not just because I want to look like the shit or anything. You know why? Becuase I want to be a leader that no one else ever knew -- I want to be different from everyone else.
Your sister was a failure! She let all of the club's hopes die because SHE didn't listen to the rest of us! She didn't have faith in HER decisions! She hurt everyone with her decisions because she didn't care! I put all of my trust in her! That's why I criticized her!

And  you know what?

I draw my gun and point it at her...

Maybe I am the shit. And that's because I'm not going to let everyone else down. Because I DO care about them, as much as I want them to care about me. After all, what else do I have? I'm dead! Hahaha!

I lead the student council into success because I listened to our needs! I took decisions I needed to! And I'll do that here too! Maybe I'm not the strongest, fastest, smartest, or whatever, but I have experience and empathy. I don't just look at numbers, I look at consequence. I'm not perfect. I've made decisions I regret, but that doesn't make me any less of a person.

Quite frankly, I've been given everything I need from the beginning -- A new body and a new slate.

So let me set this straight Lindsey. I do this for US. I lead because I want to do what no one else has -- set a standard that will instill confidence in all of us! I won't let people down! And if I do? Then, I'll fix everything with my own two paws or die trying- again!

Liar! Lies! Lies! LIES! YOU'RE GOING TO MESS UP! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT AND EVERYONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU WILL ALL BE ERASED!

I've been given a responsibility by Trace, and myself. And if I thought anyone else could do better, maybe I would've let them go for it. But I'm not going to waiver regardless of what happens.

So listen up bitch. I'm the leader. And you call me Reiko-Kaichou. Got it?

IT'S USELESS! YOU'RE NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING!

She starts fizzle up and a dark aura covers the room, her image twists and twists into an upset, splitting across the room and multiplying quickly in an alarming manner!

Tell your sister I said this is what a real leader is.

Lindsey
HP ????/????
Atk: 9999
Priority: 0

Turret: 66/66
Atk: 38

Reiko
HP 136/136
42/70/112 || 42/70/112
GUL: 37
Def: 15
MP: 37/37

3-2 Blurry Campus Get_ou10

[Blitz]!

NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---!!!

All of the upsets begin to twist up and fizzle into bright light

Get down! Everyone!

Last edited by Reiko Yuikeida on 4/7/2014, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:02 am

She quickly ducks down, not know what exactly to do.

"What's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:03 am

The upsets all explode into a bright light, sending waves through the air and causing a huge tremor!
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:06 am

"She isn't that old Reiko anymore..."

Shizue rolls to the ground and smiles attempting to avoid the wave of energy...

<Second chances... We were all given one... And we're here for a reason... I'll believe in her until the end...>
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:08 am

Illium looks around abut wildly, then at Reiko as the tremors go on, kinda taken aback from the explosion, his vision a little impair.

as much as I'd love to apologize for being an asshole, I have to ask if you know what the hell that was all about, and what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:09 am

"Reiko you're much stronger than any of us, and I'll always love you no matter what happens."

She just sits there smiling, waiting for the wave of energy to end

(I don't care what or who you are, you helped me move on, and I'll help you move on too!)
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:16 am

I stagger back to my feet as soon as it stops, and I offer my paw and try to help him get back to his feet.

I think I know now. It looks like our pasts are going to come back and haunt us, if that's the way to put it.

That was something I've been holding in a long time. I've had a big insecurity forever and never really came to terms with it. At least not until now.

Trace said we'd all need to face something that causes us to linger here in the first place. A struggle. Maybe for redemption, or something of the like.

But it looks like we're all going to have to come into the light some day. Right?

It's true. We have nothing else left now that we can't turn back the clock and go back. So... now it's time to come clean. Whether we like it or not.

That's what Lindsey wanted the whole time, I'm taking. ...And deep down, what I wanted.

I let out a deep sigh and fix my hair.

We've got a rough road ahead of us, but I'm prepared to help lead us through it. Things are only going to get more difficult until we reach the goal, that's the nature of the game.
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:18 am

Illium takes her paws and hoists himself up, nodding in acknowledgement

Well, we'll need a good leader anyway, and right now it seems like you're the closest we've got. I hope you're ready for that rough road.
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:25 am

I put my paw on my hip and twirl my gun.

I'm already on it. I've never been more ready for anything before. Just make sure you hold on tight too, you know? Heh.

Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:27 am

She takes her shield and lance and stands next to Reiko

"You've got me at your side to help too, I won't let anything hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:28 am

Damn straight I'm not falling behind. I just hope you aren't to slow, oh glorious leader of mine.

He chuckles as he waits to see what's to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Aihara

Shizue Aihara

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:30 am

"Don't forget about me! We're here for you!"

Shizue smiles and flips her daggers in her hand~
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:36 am

Right!
Now, let's get what we came for, shall we?

I'm ready for a fight if we need one too.

She picks up the pickaxe on the ground and hacks away at the board for the metal without hesitation

Last edited by Reiko Yuikeida on 4/7/2014, 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 17032

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue985000/9850003-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue850/8503-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue1200/12003-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 1:36 am

The member 'Reiko Yuikeida' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Encounter' : 5
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 4:59 am

Stage 1 of my struggle has been completed! I have unlocked {Ultima Lvl 1: Hanabira no Storm} !!

When the first stage of your struggle is complete, you may choose between 1 of 4 fury types in the Crystallis Hex! Most of these will run off a resource known as Fury Counter -- with different conditions based on your type.

{Ultima} is a nuke technique that either deals a large amount of burst damage or attacks several times with boosted damage.

Allow me to demonstrate!

*She sets up a statue in the ceramics room to use as a test dummy*

Dance! Look upon the endless rain of petals that will tear you asunder!

3-2 Blurry Campus Hanabi10

Hanabira no Storm! *

*Cool anime cut-in not included with unlock

Reiko
HP 136/136
42+12/70+24/112+36 x 4 || 42+12/70+24/112+36 x2
GUL: 41
Def: 15
MP: 37/37
Bonus Base Damage Per Hit: 24

Last edited by Reiko Yuikeida on 4/7/2014, 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue985000/9850003-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue850/8503-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue1200/12003-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/7/2014, 4:59 am

The member 'Reiko Yuikeida' has done the following action : Roll Die

#1 'Attack Dice (+2)' : 8, 15, 5, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice (+1)' : 3, 8
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Contribution Skill : 13840

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue872/8723-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue69/693-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue709/8633-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:40 am

Komali stepped through and waited for the others~
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Contribution Skill : 11614

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue15/153-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue97/973-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue374/3993-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:41 am

Hotaru rolled in silently
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12252

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue294/2943-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue63/633-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue601/6753-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:41 am

Valinea walked in and stretched "shale we get to work?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Contribution Skill : 11723

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue425/4253-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue102/1023-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue480/4803-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:46 am

Johnathon strolls on in and  chops some down some stuff for 44 wood
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Paleski

Johnathon Paleski

Contribution Skill : 11723

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue425/4253-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (425/425)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue102/1023-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (102/102)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue480/4803-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:48 am

(rolling)
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:48 am

The member 'Johnathon Paleski' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Encounter' : 3
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Contribution Skill : 11614

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue15/153-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue97/973-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue374/3993-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:51 am

HOtaru takes a pickaxe, and gathers 45 Metal out of the building itself
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:51 am

The member 'Treelite Hotaru' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Encounter-Sense' : 6
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12252

Status Page
HP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue294/2943-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue63/633-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
3-2 Blurry Campus Left_bar_bleue601/6753-2 Blurry Campus Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:53 am

She takes another pick, and mines out 25 flint from the building
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime4/8/2014, 9:53 am

The member 'Valinea Schnedecke' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Encounter-Ungraceful' :
3-2 Blurry Campus PkG0f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-2 Blurry Campus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2 Blurry Campus   3-2 Blurry Campus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3-2 Blurry Campus
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: The Chronicles :: Crystallis Gate-