Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12273

Status Page
HP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue294/294The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue63/63The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue601/675The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty
PostSubject: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 3:05 am

Teaching a young and eager squire is never easy, as Valinea has been told by her teacher, Sir Zwingli, but even knowing his she took on a squire of her own. There are many tasks that Valinea must plan out for her young Squire, but the easiests to plan out for now is paperwork, namely for the first major task, the way of writing a battle report.
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Contribution Skill : 12307

Status Page
HP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue390/390The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue10/10The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue442/442The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 3:38 am

"Hey there Val, here's my first report! I hope it's in order!"

She hands Val the paper and you notice her paper is written in neat handwriting and the words are in order.

Battle Report 1
Enemies: 1 Fengar and 2 Horgnats

The upsets we fought here seem to be smarter than the ones we've fought previously, they seemed to try to take out Komali ASAP, luckily I was there to keep her safe, the flying upsets didn't seem to faze me at all, I'll take that into not whenever we face off against them next time. Komali and Illium make a pretty good pair, they took out the flying ones while Tsuzune and I made quick work of the Fengar before it could do much harm, my shield was barely scratched~ Let's hope we can keep making note of their attack patterns so I can stand and guard whoever they attack from the brutal blows, especially when they use what I've decided to call "Techniques" which knock whomever they hit out preventing them from doing anything, it's such a pain... The others don't seem like they can take too much compared to me, although they can dish out a lot more considering my greatest weapon is also my shield. After sifting through the remains I found 1 of those shiny lodestones, it was a pretty good find and I hope to find some use for it. (I hope this report isn't too bad it's my first D: ) *she writes on the side of the paper*

End Report
Back to top Go down
Valinea Schnedecke
Admin
Valinea Schnedecke

Contribution Skill : 12273

Status Page
HP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue294/294The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (294/294)
MP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue63/63The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)
Stamina:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue601/675The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (601/675)

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime3/10/2014, 8:50 pm

She read over the report carefully, and nodded, sighing a little

"Very good first atempt, but zhis doesnt tell me much about zhe battle vith any sort of accuracy. I can imagine 30 different vays this battle played out by the conditions listed here" she criticized carefully, trying to explain fully what's wrong "Also, try to keep yur personal attachments out of it, as well as speculation. I should be reading how the battle played out, not how yu saw zhe battle play out, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue390/390The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (390/390)
MP:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue10/10The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Left_bar_bleue442/442The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Empty_bar_bleue  (442/442)

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime3/11/2014, 1:13 am

Her ears droops down, but she knows what she did wrong.

"I-I'm sorry Val! I'll make sure to make it a lot better next time! I just wasn't sure how exactly to write it since it was my first" She sweats a little, nervous from the criticism.
Back to top Go down
Routier Crawft

Routier Crawft

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime3/23/2014, 5:08 am

She runs back in the house, a stack of papers in hand after the boss fight.

"Squire Routier reporting in! It might be a little long, but I made sure to record everything important that happened that fight!"

Battle Report ll

Diton, The Queller

The gigantic upset we fought looked like some robot thing from a little kids dream, but it was ruthless nonetheless like the last giant one we fought. It seemed to constantly launch blast after blast of power at us, even preventing us from using our techniques, you were there, I felt helpless as I was unable to protect Averia from being completely annihilated, but our leader, and my lover, Reiko was able to survive. I didn't expect it to use that huge shockwave that stunned all of us, I guess I wasn't expecting that. I do have to say you were amazing in that battle, I do hope you don't mind me protecting you during the fight, you do seem really vulnerable when you rage... (The rest of the report contains details about items used and all the different things Travis did)

"I hope I did better this time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire   The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Teachings of a Knight to a Squire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: The Chronicles :: Town Life-
Jump to: