Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Averia Thinil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Averia Thinil

Averia Thinil

Contribution Skill : 11967

Status Page
HP:
Averia Thinil Left_bar_bleue127/127Averia Thinil Empty_bar_bleue  (127/127)
MP:
Averia Thinil Left_bar_bleue256/256Averia Thinil Empty_bar_bleue  (256/256)
Stamina:
Averia Thinil Left_bar_bleue370/490Averia Thinil Empty_bar_bleue  (370/490)

Averia Thinil Empty
PostSubject: Averia Thinil   Averia Thinil Icon_minitime3/1/2014, 6:02 pm

Orientaion: Bisexual
Species: Dragon

Backstory: Born into nobility in an alternate Matriarchal version of 2014 in which medieval practices and magic surged closely in cohesion with technological advances, one would think Averia had all a young girl could want. Money, Power, any man she truly desired even. She didn't take or want any of it. She lived freely since she was able to walk, not coming to her parents at her first steps, but rather wandering off into the castle. She didn't concern herself with things like finding a husband or spending masses of gold. She chose a life of Piracy, leading some of the most feared pirates in the world. Although in contrast with the fear other's held for her savagery on the seas and on land equally, It was not uncommon for her band of pirates to raid strongholds and return the spoils to her people who would continue to thrive for the years she roamed the seas. Come her 18th birthday, her mother and father would fall ill, leaving her to lead the kingdom for some years. All went well, her people continued to flourish, and peace was sustained again any attacks from neighboring countries and kingdoms, her own combat prowess proving superior to many. This all changed two years later, some time after her official coronation after her parents had proven to not recover as expected, still frail and too weak to lead the kingdom. A number of bordering kingdoms would band together to form one mass army, easily swarming her own by at least one to ten, over running the first line with little difficulty. Things had seemed to look up when the armies reached the gates, her combination of mages and swordsmen holding much longer, dropping the numbers of the attacking greatly, but on the other side, her naval forces were beginning to falter, the sheer numbers proving to counter her skill in command. As the lines on the ground began to die down, the lines on sea continued to push, bombarding the kingdom and the remaining naval forces.

Cause of Death: Averia's cause of death was something she had never anticipated. A well place cannon shot destroyed the hull of the ship she was on, bringing it down quickly and causing a number of explosions within the ship itself, barrels upon barrels of gunpowder fueling the destruction. It was then Averia would be subject to these explosions, killing her along with her crew, unknowing of the outcome of the attack.

Struggle(s): Averia's main stuggle is her own inability see herself properly in power, doubting her own abilties silently while attempting to keep a strong front. On another note, she bears the anxiety of hoping her kingdom has survived the attack, feeling guilt that should it fall, it would be her fault as ruler.

Personality:
-Generally a happy person, even when annoyed or angry
-She likes to socialize, but becomes a little shy in groups of more than 3
-She often isn't afraid to inflict physical pain to get her point across
-Being a pirate, she often has no qualms about putting herself first, but will help when asked
-She generally prefers not to be in a leading position, but will take charge when needed to.

Voice Description - Grey DeLisle

Basic Quotes:
Starting Battle: “Coming in hot~!” “Ready to set Hell free!”
Attacking: “Apocalypse... Now!” “Weapons hot!” “Let's dance!”
Fire: “Scorch'm!” “Kaboom!” “What the hell are smithereens anyway?” “Let's get fired up~!”
Ice: “Out cold!” “Cold front!”
Lightning: “Shocking, isn't it?” “Rolling thunder!”
Earth: “I'll bury you alive!” “Don't worry, the grave is free.”
Water: “Drown!” “Vicsous waters~!”
Wind: “Tempest!” “Vacuum!”
Wood: “I speak for the trees!” “Digging up the roots!”
Universal: “This'll hurt!” “Non-Elemental?”
Light: “Your pain nourishes me~” “Destroying the Shadows!”
Dark: “Are you afraid?” “Fear the dark!”
Space: “In Space, everyone can hear me scream!” “In Space, everyone can hear you scream!”
Rainbow: “Full Spectrum!” “Prismatic Annihilation!”
Healing: “If I do this right... It should hurt a lot~” “Do I look like a healer to yo- Oh...”
Critical: “Does it hurt? Good!”
Hitting a Weakness: “Oh, did that hurt? Let me try again!”
Taking Damage: “Don't touch me!” “Ack..!” “Taking hits here!” “I've got some unwanted attention!”
Low MP: “Got an energy crisis here.”
Defeat: “This... Got a little messy...” “Damn... I was... Good...” “All out of juice...”

Out of Battle
“Yo, what's up?”
“So tell me, Is Ignorance really bliss? I'm sure you'd know.”
“I'm sure you know what it feels like to have your mind clean of the burn of thought.”
“I've got the time, but is this worth it?”
“Holla Back~!”
“Anyone know how to use this thing? No? I'll wing it.”
“Uh huh, yeah, ok, wait, what?”

Theme Song: The Things We Did
Back to top Go down

Averia Thinil
Page 1 of 1