Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Reiko Yuikeida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 12113

Status Page
HP:
Reiko Yuikeida Left_bar_bleue379/379Reiko Yuikeida Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
Reiko Yuikeida Left_bar_bleue75/75Reiko Yuikeida Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
Reiko Yuikeida Left_bar_bleue185/358Reiko Yuikeida Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

Reiko Yuikeida Empty
PostSubject: Reiko Yuikeida   Reiko Yuikeida Icon_minitime1/23/2014, 8:09 am

Reiko Yuikeida Reiko_10

Reiko Yuikeida
Age: 19, Female, Fox-Wolf-Thing? (She’s Unsure), Lesbian(Switch)

Who is Reiko?
Reiko was a Japanese American programming student from Boulder, Colorado aspiring to transfer to DU with a scholarship from her community college and also to become a game designer. Her passion, for a long time, has been to throw together a great video game with a couple of her friends (most of her friends happened to be male) and perhaps work with some of the greater companies out there in the market. She is somewhat adept at art and also studied a couple courses on electronics and more, in addition to programming.
Growing up, for the most part, Reiko was let down by much of the people she looked up to, including her father who ended up divorcing and moving off on his own after several incidents of gambling problems (which unsurprisingly, led up to arguments with his wife). In addition, Reiko became part of the student council in her high school and was let down by some of the people she admired in the upper chairs, who failed to solve many of the issues that the school had (after she had contributed so much and was assured that things would be done). It made apparent to her that if she was to not be let down, she had to be the one others looked up to in order for things to be done, and thus became leader of the student council in order to reform the conditions for the students. In addition, she also became leader in many other things, such as the school’s Academic Decathlon (albeit, even she couldn’t keep that up), and many gaming clans online.
On the subject of gaming, Reiko found herself endeared by many games: she had the power to make a big difference in a world that wasn’t her own, which let her relieve stress upon a day of hard work and sometimes frustration. She was especially in tune with the idea of an RPG, leading a party into battle and experiencing things through someone other than herself. This fueled her drive for game design, as she wanted to become a part of this world creation and making rules to piece something together that people will enjoy to play, or at least experience.
The closest friend to her was Yun-Seo Rios (a Korean/Mexican girl), who was the vice president the year she took seat as president. Yun-Seo managed to follow her to college and kept close contact with Reiko the entire way through, albeit going to a different major. She was very inspired by Reiko and looked up to her much in the way that Reiko was with many others.
Upon entering college, she ended up with a group of game enthusiasts friends whom she had spent plenty of time sharing laughs and pursuing little projects…
A couple months in, she finally fully came to terms with her sexuality and became fond of a few girls that happened to be along the programming department, and with the help of a few friends, invited them into her circle of friends as well. Albeit she’s rather quiet about all of it, she was hoping to impress with her passive-progressiveness as well.

Personality

• She is known to be passive aggressive, but when the line is crossed; she is known to step in where necessary.
  • She has a sense of humor that rings along well with pop-culture.
  • She likes to take time to assess situations rather than acting on impulse, except where impulse would be a life or death decision.
  • Stalwart and serious when a task at hand requires cooperation.
  • She’s empathetic, as opposed to logical, though tries to balance the two together.
  • A passive, closet pervert. Freudian slips happen more often than they should with people she’s fond of.
  • Always munching away at something when she’s working, it helps her focus (according to her).
  • A bit geeky, known to play role-playing games like D&D.
  • Comments about her weight bounce off her (she really doesn’t care.)
  • Likes to help and organize how things work, generally needs a sense of order around her (though that doesn’t make her a clean freak)
  • Very cranky when woken up with less than 10 hours of sleep.
  • Loves to brainstorm with others about a lot of things.

Cause of Death
With Yun-Seo and a couple other friends, Reiko went out one night to a party at one of her friend’s houses and was up in the room with a couple other friends when an alcohol incident downstairs set the house on fire (the fire started a little after Yun-Seo left the room for a drink). Reiko and her friends were trapped in the room, but Reiko managed to figure out a way to get everyone else out of the room since the window was blocked, but not thinking about her own safety as she realized that Yun-Seo was the only one unable to make it out. She rushed back in through the window and tried to seek her out, but got trapped beneath one of the falling beams and passed out from the smoke… It’s unknown if Yun-Seo made it out alive either.

Struggle/Conflict
Reiko has the inherent insecurity of letting people down when they’re counting on her, but at the same time, doesn’t want to be let down by others either. This is a bit of a conflictive state of mind for her, especially haunted by the possibility that she let down Yun-Seo in a time of need.

- Video Games, Video Game references, internet references
- Hard workers
- Potato chips and soda, especially mountain dew
- Girls (discretely)
- Ribbon-ish things
- Katsu-don

Dislikes
- Natto
- Cold Weather (Ironically, she never liked being snowed in living in Colorado)
- Ignorant and Selfish People or sassy people
- Pure Logic Oriented People
- Having to tie things up (She can't knot stuff, apparently)
- Hearing people complain about their weight
- Being woken up early

Battle Quotes

Starting a battle - "Ready to add one more to the win count?"

Attacking - "Hah!" , "Get down!", "Bang!", "Don't blink!", "Hm!"

Taking Damage - "Unh!" "Ack--!" "Hey, that hurts!" "You Jackass!'

Fire - "I'll burn you down to the ground!" "Fire!" "This will sting!"

Critical Hit - "Headshot!"

Defeat - "Ahaha...yeah...that wasn't a good play." "I tried...you know?" "Did I...Let everyone down?"  "I'm sorry...all of you..."

Out of Battle Quotes

"You want me to put something together for you? Then I definitely will."

"I'm out of chips. I don't feel like working."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuugh. It's like 5 A.M...."

"HEY! P-Put your shirt back on! I mean-- It's not like I don't like seeing you with out i--- JUST PUT IT BACK ON THOUGH!"

"Well, that escalated quickly."

"I get the feeling you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm."

"Hey! Get off your ass, we have stuff to do!"

Theme Song
君って - Kimi Tte by Kana Nishino
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com

Reiko Yuikeida
Page 1 of 1