Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Larisa Vanags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kapralis L. Vanags

Contribution Skill : 11335

Status Page
HP:
Larisa Vanags Left_bar_bleue145/145Larisa Vanags Empty_bar_bleue  (145/145)
MP:
Larisa Vanags Left_bar_bleue42/42Larisa Vanags Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)
Stamina:
Larisa Vanags Left_bar_bleue140/215Larisa Vanags Empty_bar_bleue  (140/215)

Larisa Vanags Empty
PostSubject: Larisa Vanags   Larisa Vanags Icon_minitime2/1/2014, 10:12 am

Larisa Vanags
Age: 23, Sex: F, Species: Red Panda, Sexuality: Bisexual

Who is Larisa?
Larisa is a young Latvian police woman from a world were Christianity never rose. The most common religion in her world is the Greek one of Zeus. In Latvia however the Norse Religion is also very much alive. Larisa is the daughter of two store owners and was supposed to take over the store when she was older. In the meantime she decided to take up a career as law enforcer. She got quite caught up in her work and made long hours.
Larisa is a worshipper of the temple of Athena, meaning she believes in the Greek mythology, like a lot of others in her world. Her mentor was August, a middle-aged officer that has been in the force for all his working life. He taught her how to shoot a gun and defend herself.
In her free time she has been very interested in Alchemy. She liked to experiment with potions and miracle cures. 
She is well trained and very fit. Being able to go for a long time. She also is a black belt in Judo and used to do boxing in her school time.

Personality
·               She deeply cares about other people, especially innocents.
·               She is a cheerful girl.
·               She can ramble a lot when she gets excited.
·               She is very social and will try to get along with everybody.
·               She isn’t easy to anger, but when shes angry, she gets really angry.
·               Because she is a worshipper of Athena, she can get quite insulted if somebody says that Greek mythology isn’t real.

Cause of Death
August and her got between a fight between some Thor worshippers and Ares worshippers. When they were arresting one of the Ares worshippers, another pulled a gun and tried to shoot August. Larisa pushed August aside, but got hit by the bullet while doing so.

Struggle / Conflict
Larisa struggles with the feeling she disappointed everyone. Her mentor and her parents most of all. She doesn’t want to disappoint anybody ever again. She will take it very heavy if she fails in a fight or if somebody gets mad or seems disappointed at her.

Stats and Life skills
Larisa’s Specialized stats are:
Precision, Guile and Vitality
Larisa’s Specialized life skill is:
Alchemy. (She enjoys making tonics and medicines)
Larisa’s Specialized life stat:
Imagination

Quotes
“I like people. People are fun.”

“By Athena, I will do my very best!”

“You’re…You’re not disappointed in me…right?”

“Let’s go on an adventure, I’d like to go on an adventure, adventures are fun, who else wants to go on an adventure?”

Other info
Elemental  sign: Dyriad (Wood)
Main accessory : A silver police whistle she wears on a chain around her neck. (gift from her father)
Traits:

+Seasoned
+Conditioned
-Untalented
-Lazy
-Uncoordinated
-Distracted
-Frail
Back to top Go down

Larisa Vanags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum