Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nacht Saphir

Nacht Saphir

Contribution Skill : 11408

Status Page
HP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue15/15When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue10/10When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue133/148When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (133/148)

When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty
PostSubject: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 4:52 pm

My eyes groggily creaked open, quickly shutting again to the sunlight shining right into my eyes. My body felt heavy, like lead, and it took notable effort to even twitch my fingers. My head was cloudy, and although I felt heavy, I couldn't quite feel the position my body was in...
I tried to pull my arm in, but it refused to move. I couldn't. It was like I had to learn to control my body all over again! Eyes still shut, I slowly figured out how to pull my arm in towards my face... My hand weakly rubbed against my eyes, and I began realizing the position I was in.
I was sprawled, my legs spread somewhat, one arm out to the side, out along the ground--Ground!? Not my bed!? My eyes shot open, fighting against the sunlight, and slowly adjusted. They peered around me as I learned to control my body once more, lifting my head, lifting my torso with my arms. My body felt... Different. I looked down at my arms, only to find them covered in black fur. Definitely not the lush, blond fur I had before...
I scrambled to my feet, holding my arms out in front of me, clenching and unclenching my fists. I looked up and down my arms, and then down at my body. At my now-black legs, my sleeker, feline tail, my boobs--BOOBS!?
My head felt light suddenly as the memories of that awful night rushed into my head--but I quickly fought to repress it. I took a deep breath, and looked around at where I was; somewhere in a canyon, or pass, or something. There were mountains all around. A little ways off, there was a.. fire?
It was my only hope.

I walked in the direction of the town, hoping to figure out at least a little bit of what happened.. maybe find a cute boy or two.
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Contribution Skill : 13828

Status Page
HP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue872/872When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue69/69When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue709/863When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 4:55 pm

Komali was tinkering with the stockpile when she noticed a figure in the distance. The other person in the hammock hadn't answered when she introduced herself but maybe this one was nice. She got up from the pile and headed out to greet this newcomer with ears perked but fur fluffed in caution.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Saphir

Nacht Saphir

Status Page
HP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue15/15When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue10/10When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue133/148When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (133/148)

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 4:59 pm

The black leopard smiled warmly at the other girl walking up to her, and she extended her paw for a shake. "Hello! I'm... okay, to be honest, I have absolutely no idea where I am (or why I'm a girl. o-o). Please tell me you have some idea, or how to get back, or..?"
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue872/872When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue69/69When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Left_bar_bleue709/863When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:00 pm

Komali blinked at the outstretched paw. Clearly not sure what to do with it. Last night everyone showed their greetings via petting. She reached around, stood on her toes, and pet Nacht.
"Hello okay," she greeted, "THIS is how we say hello here."
Back to top Go down
Nacht Saphir

Nacht Saphir

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:03 pm

Nacht blushed lightly at the pets, naturally pushing into it. "N-No, my name is..." She paused, thinking. "...Nacht, not okay." Her ears flattened for a moment, disappointed at the lack of an answer, but quickly perked again. If this is how people are greeted here, that's A-Okay with her..~ "And you?

Last edited by Nacht Saphir on 1/25/2014, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:04 pm

"I am Komali. You dead too," she said. Though talking seemed to exhaust her and she wrinkled her nose and licked her lips in frustration around the slurred words.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Saphir

Nacht Saphir

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:08 pm

Nacht turned her head lightly. "Dead..?" She looked down at the ground, thinking for a moment. She remembered dying, but.. That was... a dream, right? "I don't think I'm dead..? Although I had a weird dream... But it's fuzzy... Blurry... I can't remember everything about it."
Back to top Go down
Komali

Komali

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:10 pm

"All dead," she said simply. "The dog knows more."
Komali motioned for Nacht to follow and started walking to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Nacht Saphir

Nacht Saphir

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:13 pm

Nacht followed after the cat, wondering who this dog was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]   When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When suddenly, BOOBS [MIX]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: The Chronicles :: Introductions-
Jump to: