Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I

Go down 
+3
Komali
Reiko Yuikeida
Trace Aleine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Contribution Skill : 17020

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue850/850[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty
PostSubject: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 2:17 am

Hello, everyone. If you haven't noticed, a few recipes in the Crafting list have "Geas" listed on them. This is because these recipes are special and require a feat of accomplishment to acquire. Some of these requests may be done multiple times, but they are not easy -- or require a good deal of commitment. 

As I tend to, I also accept pictures in exchange for some of these Geas', but they must be detailed and colored, and contained a sincere amount of effort. An exception is the alchemy geas, and you may also only submit a picture ONCE.

When you complete the geas the first time, you are also given an extra reward attached to it. Note that you cannot do a geas from here if you are not specialized in that craft (unless you're assisting someone else).

Handicraft - Don Stone

Part 1
According to the ritual book, you must create a construct with various materials, and this construct will be used for the rest of the test. The construct represents the foundations upon which don stones were used for and the skill it takes to even be able to make it.

You will need...

120 Wood
120 Stone
35 Titanium
2 Diamonds
Abalone
Pulley
Blasting Wand
25 Wheat
10 Crystal
20 Kagenestrum

Part 2

After putting the construct together, you must sacrifice some energy and materials to try to breathe life into the construct.

It will take, for each attempt...

3 Enchanting Powder
5 Quartz

(To do this, you have to roll Lvl 2 on this thread and try to succeed. If you fail, you need to gather the materials again.)

Part 3
Finally you must face the construct as it comes to life. It will be challenging, but I'm sure you're all more then capable. You must, however, only fight it alone or with one partner.

Don Construct
125,000/125,000
Golem
Pro: 4
Atk: 190 (2)
Resist Physical, Status Immunity, Stun Resist Lvl 2
Target Leader
Lvl 1 Critical
Atrophy
Time Travel (Delayed Damage + 50%)

1. Focus Punch (Make a combo at AS, dealing additional damage equal to (+20)) per hit.
2. Spinmill (Deal Atk to both targets as magical)
3. Strike counter (Make a combo at AS, then [Entrench], countering for ATK)
4. Jackhammer (Deal Atk x 2 to the target with Lvl 4 Stun and Lvl 4 Paralysis)
5. Roundhouse (Deal ATK, then next turn, deal ATK again, with Lvl 5 Stun)
6. Pressure Point (Deal ATK, then Lvl 8 Sleep. Then next turn, deal ATK x 2 to that target)

Engineering - Laser Foci
Part 1
Laser foci are essential for futuristic weaponry, since being able to harness the power of the laser and make the beam more intense can greatly improve its efficiency as well. That being said, there are a couple of important steps to take, and some math to be done.

To begin, you will need to figure out some variables necessary for correcting the focus point. You will be giving a quadratic equation and must find the zeroes in order to make sure the focus's numbers will line up correctly. 
You may consult the aid of another, but you have only 5 minutes to do so. The problem will be posted on the thread when you are ready. 

Part 2
The foci are often made with rare crystals, so you will need to be ready to gather for it, but it can prove difficult. Go to an area where you can preform metallurgy and do roll Metallurgy Diamond, with Encounter Rate at Sensory adept (and consuming 10 stamina per attempt). You may only bring one other person to help you with this. Once you succeed, link to the post where you succeeded.

Part 3
Once the lens is complete, you need to survive the lens' onslaught before you can be given the recipe to make one. This will be difficult, but you must NOT destroy the focus in the process or you will fail this portion. You must be leader for this part and you can only bring one other party member. 

Survive 5 rounds against this...

Foci Lens
HP 10,000/10,000
Atk: 100 (2)
Priority: 4
Deals true damage
Targets leader
Lvl 1 Critical
Summons orbs of energy that also attack. Starts with 2
Every turn, summon 1 Energy Orb with a Lvl 4 chance to summon another.

Energy Orb
HP 2000/2000
Atk: 100
Moves on the same turn as the lens.
Deals true damage
If there are 6 or more energy orbs on the beginning of the foci's turn, KO the party.

Smithing - Darksteel
Part 1
Darksteel is precious, and the recipe to make it has been handed down through many generation of skillful blacksmiths families in many mortal realms. This is why the recipe is so carefully guarded. There are some upsets that roam around and embody the tradition of protecting the recipe.

That being said, you will have to travel to 3 different areas and try to obtain the recipes from them. You may only bring one party member with you.

(Travel to 3 different areas. In each area, when you cause an encounter, fight the specified enemy below -- but you will not gain AP. You will have to roll for a chance to obtain a piece of the recipe as well -- and you must be leader.)

Messenger
Shinobu
Wind
85,000/85,000 HP
Pro: 16
140 (3)
Lvl 2 Critical
Critical Mastery
Targets Leader
Desolate + (Deal additional true damage based on Defense per hit.)

HP Less than 50% (out of order) - Run: Lvl 4 chance to escape if not paralyzed or stunned.

The drop rate for the recipe piece is Rare, and it can be stolen or adjusted by area effects. Keep in mind this monster is affected by area adjustments as well. Post a link to where you defeated or obtained the pieces.

Part 2
In order to read the recipe, each recipe is encoded with a special code of encryption runes. You can try to force through these runes by playing a game similar to what some of you mortalkind might call "Hangman".

The recipe will give you a word and you must find the word in 9 attempts, using different letters to guess. Once you have succeeded, please post your result.
Once you succeed, you must spend 50 IMG to continue.
If a moderator isn't available to help you, you can also play hangman here: http://www.hangman.no/ Please play it in English and select Level 1, Commonly mispelled words. Then, screencap your success and include the time.

Part 3
Now that you've encoded the page, you need to also purify the page of any spirits that may be protecting it. To do this, you must survive whatever comes out and successfully capture it. Do not kill the spirit or you will have to try again. You may bring only 1 person with you. You must be the leader of this party.

(To capture, roll Lvl 1 Status. For every 25% HP the enemy is missing, increase it by 1 Lvl.)
Codos
Ghastball
Wood
HP 140,000/140,000
Atk: 280
Leader
Pro: 6
Lvl 3 Nihil
Melt (Whenever it attacks, reduce the target's ATK power by 50%)
Aeternalis
Lvl 1 Critical
Reacharound (Ignore damage prevention and damage redirection)

Every turn: Lvl 4 chance to use [Flay with Pages] Deal it's HP/100 to a target as magical.
HP < 50%, every even turn [Criticalix] Deal Atk to all enemies, with Lvl 2 Critical.

Fabrics - Nirino Thread
Part 1
To get the recipe, you must make the recipe -- and to make the recipe, you need a special spool of thread that can only be found in one of my basement's pocket dimensions. This particular one allows 2 people to enter through, so you may bring another person with you if you wish.

To complete this part, you must gather 3 spools of Vento Thread. You may gather in this thread, but you must roll Encounter UNGRACEFUL for each attempt, and only you may attempt it.

If you run into an encounter, you must fight empowered versions Stringatus and Loomatus (With HP and ATK + 50%). If your party becomes eliminated, you must start over.

To fight these enemies, go to the crafting geas battle thread. 

Part 2
Assembling the recipe together is a test of skill. One that may take a good amount of time if you are not ready -- and it may perhaps require a bit of guess work as well.

You must guess the amount of threads it takes to create the recipe, and you only have 10 guesses. It may be different each time you try it, as the recipe can be unpredictable. If you are wrong, you will be told if the number is too high or too low.

(If a moderator is unavailable to play this with you, use this site: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/maths/guess_my_number_100/# and screenshot your success and time in the corner, then post it on the thread.

Part 3
Once the threads are assembled, some extra materials must be gathered before you can continue. This shouldn't be too hard, but you must convince at least 3 others to contribute 25 IMG to the creation of the recipe.
You will also need:

5 Kaer Twine
10 Wispywilo
2 Kaelicus
15 Abache
40 Fabric
5 Platinum
10 Milebran

Alchemy - Philosopher's Stone
This geas is long and ardous. Be prepared in advance and plan accordingly.
Part One
To begin, Philosopher's stone requires a lot of base materials, many of which cannot be found in some of the areas you have made. You will need to venture through a rift into a particularly dangerous area to obtain special plants and minerals. You may bring a full party to assist you, as needed. Note that if you encounter and do not escape (and resultingly die), you will lose half of the materials you've collected. You will not be able to leave until you gather everything.

This is a list of materials you must gather:

15 Bloodhest (Rank 6 Pick)
15 Souldew (Rank 5 Bucket)
30 Screaming Bark (Rank 5 Axe)
10 Lumos Rose (Rank 9 Alchemy)
20 Quasifiber (Rank 6 Knife)

(Gather at a rate of 20 Stamina per)

If you happen to encounter, you will likely not survive. But this is what you may find...

Acrolysis
Reaper
Space
Target Random
HP 1,450,650/1,450,650
Atk: --
Pro: 2
Instantly ejects a party member it hits.
Sweeper
Atrophy
Counter Physical and Counter Magical

Every even turn: [Necrophage] Choose a party member, then inflict Nihil on them. Then next turn, they explode, instant killing all other party members if they're still alive.

Part Two
Applying your knowledge, you can try to assemble the base solution that can be made from some of these ingredients. This solution is rather expensive, and not guaranteed to work, but if you do succeed, you're one step closer.

You will need:
1 Body Draft
1 Mind Draft
1 Soul Draft
1 Element Draft

( You get 4 chances at this. If you fail all 4 times, you must try make the materials again. Roll Lvl 2 Status to attempt this. )

Part Three
One part of the recipe requires the collection of offerings from others.  You will need at least 500 IMG in total, and only 100 of that can come from you. Everyone who is contributing IMG to your cause must post on this thread. Doing so will impart you with the Alchemist's Trust, an emblem that gives you the ability to complete the next portion.

Part Four
Then, you must hunt life essences that wander about. The only way you can do this is to find an area with Drifting and gather from it. But you will need numerous and only you may gather them (since you're the only one who has the Alchemist's Trust). Note that if you are gathering these essences and you get into an encounter, the monsters will be twice as strong (+100% HP, +100% Atk). If YOU are knocked out, you will half of all of your essences. You may bring a full party with you -- and you may not leave an area until you collect all 100. Please note your total count in your posts.

You will need:
100 Life Essences (Grade 3 Bucket, 10 Stamina)

Part Five
This part is a test of your own endurance and capacity to survive. The creation of the stone requires you to expend a great deal of your own life force, causing you to suffer Lvl 2 Graveshock (Your HP, MP, SP, and Damages are divided by 4). You must win at least 3 battles of Lvl 55 or higher while you have this Lvl 2 Graveshock WHILE you are alive. Once you do, your graveshock will be removed. You may only do this with a party of 2 more people.

You do not have to suffer this graveshock until you choose to partake in this part of the trial.
Please post links to where you succeeded.

Part Six
This is the final part of the test. The ritual to create the stone and the accumulation of all the ingredients is applied here, and you must face a protector of the forbidden stone's secrets. This will be a very challenging fight. You may bring a party of up to 8.

You will not know who the guardian is until you fight it, so beware...

Rewards
For completing each geas, you are rewarded with the recipe, which is one use (with the exception of the Alchemy Geas, which awards the stone on creation and that stone is not singular use).

Your first time completing each material geas awards 3 CP.
If you complete the alchemy geas for the first time (out of the whole town), the whole town also gains +2 CP. 

Good luck, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reiko Yuikeida
Admin
Reiko Yuikeida

Contribution Skill : 12083

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue379/379[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (379/379)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue75/75[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue185/358[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (185/358)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 5:02 am

Routier Completed Darksteel; 6/23/2014

Putting this here for log purposes.
Back to top Go down
https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com
Komali

Komali

Contribution Skill : 13828

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue872/872[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (872/872)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue69/69[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue709/863[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (709/863)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 11:03 pm

Lionel enters and constructs the don stone thinger. He puts a bit of care into it but he's really distracted as he fits the beams and lines the walls. He doesn't have a lot of the other stuff but he takes the enchanting powders and the quartz and tries to craft the stones.
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue985000/985000[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (985000/985000)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue850/850[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue1200/1200[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 11:03 pm

The member 'Komali' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Status Effect Lvl2' :
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I CUxYR
Back to top Go down
Sir Lionel

Sir Lionel

Contribution Skill : 12223

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue368/368[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (368/368)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue104/104[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue524/495[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (524/495)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 11:33 pm

Lionel brought more materials and got started on the crafting again.
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/23/2014, 11:33 pm

The member 'Sir Lionel' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Status Effect Lvl2' :
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I 2BVOD
Back to top Go down
Sir Lionel

Sir Lionel

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue368/368[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (368/368)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue104/104[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (104/104)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue524/495[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (524/495)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime6/24/2014, 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Contribution Skill : 11602

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue15/15[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue97/97[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue374/399[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 12:33 am

Part 1: https://pawsofprovenance.forumotion.com/t81p180-geas-crafting-battle-tests-thread#17806
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue15/15[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue97/97[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (97/97)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue374/399[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (374/399)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 12:34 am

He trys to combind the drafts together
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 12:34 am

The member 'Treelite Hotaru' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Status Effect Lvl2' :
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I CUxYR [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I 2BVOD [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I CUxYR [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I 2BVOD
Back to top Go down
Treelite Hotaru

Treelite Hotaru

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 12:39 am

He smirks, and gives 100 IMG to the pot he needs
Back to top Go down
Sir Lionel

Sir Lionel

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 12:40 am

Lionel looks around for a second. 
"Huh... I think I have an itch."

(-300 IMG alchemy geas)
Back to top Go down
Illium Grimm

Illium Grimm

Contribution Skill : 12654

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue343/343[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (343/343)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue64/64[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (64/64)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue424/544[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (424/544)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/1/2014, 1:11 am

Illium rolls around and gives imaginative things.
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Contribution Skill : 11510

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue770/770[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (770/770)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue88/88[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue324/324[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (324/324)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:19 am

She walks into the pocket space, taking a look around....

"Dis iz quite unuzual, but I digress...."

Shetries not to be caught off guard and gathers threads.
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:19 am

The member 'Shiravella Mon Fraiser' has done the following action : Roll Die

'Encounter-Ungraceful' :
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I PkG0f [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I PkG0f 3
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue770/770[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (770/770)
MP:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue88/88[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (88/88)
Stamina:
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Left_bar_bleue324/324[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Empty_bar_bleue  (324/324)

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:20 am

*She stretches and prepares for one-man Dota*
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:20 am

'Enemy Groups' : 4
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:25 am

Stringatus: 22500/15000
Atk: 135
Pro: 1
Target: Highest HP
Dark
Agile
Deals true damage equal to the target's defense x 2, then deals additional damage based 10% of the target's Max HP..
Status Immunity.
Pierce Immunity
Last Standing, Every Turn: [Demi]: Deal damage to all enemies as magical, dealing 50% of their max HP.

Loomatus: 22500/15000
Atk: 135
Pro: 1
Target: Highest MP
Light
Agile

Magic, Slash Immunity
Resilent Lvl 2 (Reduce by 2 steps)
Deals true damage equal to the target's Evasion x 2, then drains 25 MP. Then deals additional true damage based on Target's Max MP.
Last Standing, Every Turn: [Dias]: Heal self for 25% of its HP, then deal Atk as magical to all enemies.

*She just kinda giggles*

Dere, young ones...come wid me into de dark....

*she guards*

The stringatus attacks and gets countered for 26800!*

Shira loses 25 MP from Loomatus and takes an additional 290 true damage.

She uses trueslash!

Shira:
HP 1337/1521 (870/870)
MP: 198/230
D/R 10%
Atk: 242/338/615
+Jagged Tooth
SP: 339
Def: 74
EVA: 30
Shield Def: 14
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:25 am

'Attack Dice (+3)' :
[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I W0PvN50 8, 4, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:27 am

*she foams as she takes 135 magical damage right after missing another fucking iaido, then just uses another trueslash*
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:27 am

'Attack Dice (+1)' : 6
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:31 am

*She dusts herself off, considering how messy that went and continues...*
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:31 am

'Encounter-Ungraceful' : 2
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

and then one last one...
Back to top Go down
Trace Aleine
Admin
Trace Aleine

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

'Encounter-Ungraceful' : 3
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:33 am

She takes a few moments to guess the pieces out of the recipe and starts some trial and error....

[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I 056b039424d8871802d728e20889e231

Success!
Back to top Go down
Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Shiravella Mon Fraiser

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime7/3/2014, 2:36 am

Items spent, and thread recipe awarded~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I   [Mixed] Special Materials Geas I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mixed] Special Materials Geas I
Page 1 of 1