Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Zyne Azreal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyne Azreal

Contribution Skill : 11130

Status Page
HP:
Zyne Azreal Left_bar_bleue308/308Zyne Azreal Empty_bar_bleue  (308/308)
MP:
Zyne Azreal Left_bar_bleue52/67Zyne Azreal Empty_bar_bleue  (52/67)
Stamina:
Zyne Azreal Left_bar_bleue389/509Zyne Azreal Empty_bar_bleue  (389/509)

Zyne Azreal Empty
PostSubject: Zyne Azreal   Zyne Azreal Icon_minitime5/18/2014, 2:35 am

Species: Australian Shepherd
Height: 5'5"
Bio: A simplistic woman would have set described Zyne best, but better yet she would be called lazy. She often came to work half asleep, and not even five minutes in, passed out at her desk. When she was awake, even in her seemingly sleep depraved state, the amount of work she got done was extremely well done and exceeded most of her coworkers own progress. This led to many friendships with her many employers through the years, and even landed her a higher paying job in some of the most prestigious companies in her world. She seemed happy when she was awake, a silly smile mixed with drowsiness always on her face. Outside of work, she survived with her husband, but her home life was drastically different. Behind the locked door was a flurry of slaps, punches, kicks, and choke holds, always accompanied by some sort of false apology that always brought her some kind of glimmer of hope within her overly kind heart. For 3 years she would endure the tortures of this abuse. Soon, even this kindness would grow taught, and in the center of her living room, a rope would claim the life of Zyne. Her husband never came home that day.
Struggle: Zyne's struggle revolves around her inability to forget her husband, even after the cruel things he did to her, and her inability to forgive herself for allowing it to drive her to the point of suicide.
Personality: 
-Always Tired
-Semi-lazy 
-Often keeps a smile up
-Usually doesn't talk a lot, but loves to listen

Voice Description - Lani Minella

Quotes
Battle
Beginning Battle: *yawns* "What's going on..?", "Oh, enemies... Maybe a nap after..?"
Attacking: "Taste my blade!", "It's time for you to sleep!", "Beat it!"
Damaged: "That's a wake-up call...", "Hey! I was taking a nap!"
Vital Strike: "Your armor means nothing to me~", "Cover your weak points!"
Critical: "Off with your head!", "What's you're problem, missing a le- Oh, now you are."
Defeat: "I'm not.. Tired... Yet.", "I think I'll just... Sit this one out..."

Out of Battle
*yawn*
"How much time do I have? That's enough for a nap."
"So I had this dream..."
*Snort* "I swear I wasn't asleep!"
Back to top Go down

Zyne Azreal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paws of Provenance :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: