Paws of Provenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paws of Provenance Official RPG Forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLorebaaseDatabase 1Database 2

Character Development Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Contribution Skill : 11335

Status Page
HP:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue15/15Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue10/10Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Character Development Test Empty
PostSubject: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 2:43 am

Pain. It was everywhere, all at once, and then suddenly... it was gone. Everything went blank. There was nothing for the longest time. Complete emptiness. And then...

Adelaide's eyes slowly opened and took focus. Where was she? She slowly picked herself up from the ground where she laid. It didn't take long for her to notice the changes. Adel stared at her hands with wide eyes, what had once been smooth fair skin was now covered with soft plush fur. "...What?"
Back to top Go down
Sylus Took

Sylus Took

Contribution Skill : 11327

Status Page
HP:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue15/15Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
MP:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue10/10Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stamina:
Character Development Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Development Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 3:23 am

"Get off... get off...!" 

Sylus opens his eyes, the wailing of the wind is terrifying. He clasps his arms around himself, but suddenly jerks back and throws out his arms in terror. Fur. It's running down his arms and legs. He vigorously rubs away at his skin, trying to scratch the abnormal rustic stuff from his body. 

"It's not coming off...?" 

There's empty space for miles... but earlier he was in the.... and... 

There was a sound. He turned around and there was a girl who seemed to be just as in shock as he was. She was staring down at her hands. He found himself drawn to her, to help her, and maybe, to help himself. But, as he did, he found, stumbling backwards, where her skin should have been, pale fur faintly glowed in the darkness of this strange place.  

Trying to find his voice, he manages out a hoarse whisper:

"Are you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 3:41 am

Adelaide's head jerked up at the sound of a voice, withdrawing her from her own panicked thoughts. For a moment she stared as she apparently processed viewing another.. person? Her brows furrowed in confusion, "You're.. not human." Her voice was soft and feminine, almost wispy. 

Slowly, Adel pulled herself off the ground. She brushed off her skirt, though it was an unnecessary action as... there was nothing here. Nothing but this boy. Adelaide took another moment to take in his appearance. "...I think I'm okay." She paused and turned to look around at the emptiness before looking back to the bull man. "Do.. you know where this is? Oh," She blushed, "I'm sorry.. My name is Adelaide. Adelaide Del La Rue." 
Back to top Go down
Sylus Took

Sylus Took

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 4:07 am

Where is this? Where were they, indeed. She was definitely not human, herself. Her small and frail body looked human enough, but the animal qualities of a sheep stood out as well. After a moment of adjusting to each other's appearances, he'd somehow found the peace of mind to just accept it all. Her voice was sweet enough; and scared enough too.  

"Ah, this is... I'm not sure." Sylus looked back over his shoulder as he answered. After a moments pause, he gives up looking for anything other than... space. He turns back to the young sheep girl. 

"Excuse me." He apologizes. "My name is Sylus Took, and it looks like we're both very confused about all this." He pauses, recollecting something from earlier that day and winces slightly. "I'm pretty sure that I'm not supposed to be here. I mean, I just died didn't I?" 

"I was traveling through the forest when I shouldn't have..." He groaned and closed his eyes to the all too well remembrance of the sounds of soft flesh being torn. He couldn't remember everything though, just bits and pieces of a vivid pain and some scattered images.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 4:35 am

Adelaide followed Sylus with her gaze as he moved, looking around to the empty space as well. Her head tilted to one side as he returned to her and spoke again. "Not supposed to be here?" 

'I just died, didn't I?'

Just died.

Died.

Died.

Adel's eyes widened and lost focus for a moment, incoherent images flashing before her eyes. Died. Her gaze shifted rapidly, as if she were watching something intensely. Flashes of red overtook her vision. Dead. Red? What was red? Die. Die. Die. DIE.  The words continued to repeat in her head over and over. Blood. It was blood. Blood everywhere. Her lips curled upwards into the faintest of smiles. The only thing accompanying the blood was the faint glint of silver as it would flash by. Just as sudden as it had come, it was gone again.

Adelaide's eyes regained focus as she looked him over again, the smile spreading. "Sorry. I don't remember too well. I remember being human.. but everything recent seems hazy. Maybe I hit my head or something?" 
Back to top Go down
Sylus Took

Sylus Took

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:02 am

Well, she seemed alright, other than her mild memory lose. That would just have to come back to her with time, he was sure.

"It'd be best if you didn't remember." Who wants to remember their own death? 

Her smiling face seemed placid; ethereal.

More than anything though, he was just relieved that he wasn't alone here. The memory of death was surreal, but still, very real in his mind. This was no dream, he understood. He had some how come back to life, and now, here he stood, as something else. 

Umm... what was he, anyway? 

He suddenly seemed aware of himself, more so than he had been since his first awakening here. his head felt heavy, and as he tried to place a hand to the slightly uncomfortable weight, he ran into something that hadn't been there before; something was growing on either side of his head. He let his hands drift from the roots, and from there, gingerly grasped the things. He clung to them, staring out into space as he suddenly came to a realization. 

Startled, but appearing slightly more cheerful then before, he turned to Adelaide, shocked and excited, all at once. 

"Are these horns?!" 

There was a boyish quality to his face now, replacing any fear he'd once had with a sudden curiosity.

Last edited by Sylus Took on 1/25/2014, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:12 am

Adelaide couldn't help but give a soft laugh at his sudden outburst. It was... endearing. "Yes. I think you're a bull. Well... not really a bull.. because you're walking upright..." She seemed flustered by this. Just.. what was he? And what was she for that matter? 

"Well.. Not human.. but not a normal bull.. I can't really say what, to be honest. Somewhere in between." Her arms lowered to her sides from where they had once hugged herself. She, too, began inspecting herself, her flat palms patting her face, touching her nose and travelling up to her wide flat ears and settling on her curved horns, "Oh my.. what am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sylus Took

Sylus Took

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:26 am

"Um, you must be... a sheep! Oh, wow, you have a tail too." He patted down his lower back. "And, I do too." Sylus grabbed his own and began thumbing through the long white fur at the end of it. 

" A bull, huh. Isn't that, odd? Shouldn't I be something more... reminiscent of my former self?"

He adjusts his glasses. 

"Oh, I still have these things. Even in my next life." He grimaced and let go of his, now, flicking tail.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:36 am

Adelaide released her horns to turn at her waist and look at her behind. It was true, she had a small fluffy tail which twitched in response to her thought. "Oh! Interesting.." Her gaze was brought back to Sylus as he spoke about his glasses.

"Oh? You had glasses... before?" There was merely a second where her eyes lost focus as she spoke, but it didn't last nearly as long as the last time. "Hmm." Adel glanced down and patted her ample bosom. "I don't think I had this... much before. So I don't think we really... resemble what we were." It was like she answered his unspoken question.
Back to top Go down
Sylus Took

Sylus Took

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 5:58 am

As Adelaide patted her own rather... large breasts, Sylus looked in the opposite direction, fidgeting with his glasses again.

"I-I guess...." He tried to fixate his gaze and take his mind off the feminine physique. All his life, he'd never really had the chance to talk with girls before; he was always too busy with the farm or with books. Though, there was that one merchant's daughter, of course; but when Sylus' dad had tried to introduce the two, Sylus had refused to see her, giving his father some kind of an excuse to hide in the study room that day. 

And now here he was, dead, and in another dimension, or whatever, and now he was finally talking with a girl. (Give or take that she was sheep, but still.) 

"Well, Adelaide..." He tried out her name. It had a pretty ring to it. "I get the feeling that we should be looking for something." He thought about what it was they should be looking for, but shrugged at his own lack of knowledge. 

"Well, anything."

His stomach made a pitiful sound. "Obviously we aren't omnipotent in this world."

Last edited by Sylus Took on 1/25/2014, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Del La Rue

Adelaide Del La Rue

Status Page
HP:
MP:
Stamina:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime1/25/2014, 6:11 am

Adelaide let her hands fall to her sides, releasing her chest from her pats and turned her gaze back to Sylus. It was interesting how she could see his blush even over the fur. She wasn't imagining it was she? 

"Looking.. for something?" Her voice was softer this time, curious. She glanced around with a perplexed expression, "But.. there is nothing around. How do we look for what doesn't exist?" She paused as his stomach made a hungry noise. This brought forth another small laughter from her, it was again, endearing. 

"No, I guess we aren't, whatever we are." Adelaide tapped a finger to her cheek in thought, "Hmm.. Food... in all this nothing.. I w-" Her voice was cut off by sudden movement. Movement not caused by either of them. "H-huh?" Suddenly joining them was a little girl, a little girl who didn't seem surprised to see them nor confused about where they were. The girl took in the sight of them before speaking, 

'Welcome to the white space.' 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Development Test   Character Development Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Development Test
Page 1 of 1